Jump to content

🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻


Bk1234
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/7/2021 at 6:45 AM, Bk1234 said:

ED4-A3-E64-4-DE1-42-AD-A63-B-22105180-B6
He looks good in this color! 🌹 

 

Joshua (actually also Caleb and Bekah) looks good no matter what 💁🏻‍♀️ but this color suits him! How are they all so good looking and talented 😳 what a family they have lol so blessed 😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

 

Joshua (actually also Caleb and Bekah) looks good no matter what 💁🏻‍♀️ but this color suits him! How are they all so good looking and talented 😳 what a family they have lol so blessed 😂

Yeah, I think there are more Liechtys too. There are quite a few accounts with that last name in the comments of their IG posts. :haha:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Joshua (actually also Caleb and Bekah) looks good no matter what 💁🏻‍♀️

Speaking of Joshua, look what I found (if Josh is reading, don't hate me for this...) 🙃

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Speaking of Joshua, look what I found (if Josh is reading, don't hate me for this...) 🙃

 

 

 

I thought for a sec that that was Caleb 💀 they look a like lmao

 

this is a gem!! 😂 he sounds good though

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

 

I thought for a sec that that was Caleb 💀 they look a like lmao

 

this is a gem!! 😂 he sounds good though

Yeah, they have similar faces. I guess it's the modern day hair styles that set them apart. :haha: And yes, this one is a real throwback... :giggle:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just watched some of this…

First off, I really hope they sing something from Hamilton on the show because they crushed that in the beginning. I think this video really shows off the power and conviction in Bekah’s voice. She showed off some power that I had never seen in their IG covers, in the Hamilton song and “All I Ask,” which she sang solo. Who knows? We might see Girl Named Tom do some beltier songs on the show? 🤔 I don’t think they need to, but the fact that Bekah can do a little belting makes it a possibility. 👀 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Just watched some of this…

First off, I really hope they sing something from Hamilton on the show because they crushed that in the beginning. I think this video really shows off the power and conviction in Bekah’s voice. She showed off some power that I had never seen in their IG covers, in the Hamilton song and “All I Ask,” which she sang solo. Who knows? We might see Girl Named Tom do some beltier songs on the show? 🤔 I don’t think they need to, but the fact that Bekah can do a little belting makes it a possibility. 👀 

I just watched their “Country Roads/Mrs. Robinson” cover (it starts around 08:41 in the video above) and I think it really shows off how versatile they are. :yes: Caleb and Bekah have gorgeous tones and Josh really shined on his lower register. Plus, they all whipped out some musical instrument/noisemaker and together, created a nice, lively performance. 🤩 I love their vibe when performing too. It’s calming and inviting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, given that I´m thinking of song choices for a few people, let´s give them "This Boy" by The Beatles.

Ooh, another Beatles song! 🤩 Thanks for suggesting! 🙂 I added it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

 

"How to be the first group winner of the voice?" perhaps 🤔 he's setting his game plan on

 

jk 😂

Ooh, I like that one. 👀 We’ll settle on that for manifestation purposes. :wub:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Still watching this…


They do a full cover of “Carolina in my Mind” starting around 13:06. This song is PERFECT for them because it shows off every member’s amazing voice (plus, Bekah’s part in this is literal ✨heaven✨) I really hope they get the chance to sing this on the show - in fact, I’ll add it to the song suggestion list. ;) Who knows? Maybe they sang this for their audition. 👀 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guess who's still watching this video? 🙃

Anyway, I really enjoyed their cover of "Tell the Truth." The harmonies were REALLY strong in this one and it was cool to see that they managed to maintain those harmonies throughout the song's complex vocal avenues. The vocal choices were really complex, but Joshua and especially Bekah, executed them perfectly. This cover really showed off the group's versatility and the fact that they could take on complex vocal choices in a more up-tempo song.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Guess who's still watching this video? 🙃

Anyway, I really enjoyed their cover of "Tell the Truth." The harmonies were REALLY strong in this one and it was cool to see that they managed to maintain those harmonies throughout the song's complex vocal avenues. The vocal choices were really complex, but Joshua and especially Bekah, executed them perfectly. This cover really showed off the group's versatility and the fact that they could take on complex vocal choices in a more up-tempo song.

 

I'm in love with their voices, are you kidding me?? they're all freakin' good individually. AND those harmonies??? perfection

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

 

I'm in love with their voices, are you kidding me?? they're all freakin' good individually. AND those harmonies??? perfection

Yeah, I’m really excited for them on the show! 😊 I’m hoping for some innovative performances from them. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...