🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

I was waffling about joining too many fan threads this season, but??? Harmonies??? And strong individual voices???

Futurama Reaction GIF

Please add me and brb gonna go bless my eardrums again with their harmonies (and their battle with Kinsey will be nothing short of spectacular 🤩🤩)

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I was waffling about joining too many fan threads this season, but??? Harmonies??? And strong individual voices???

Futurama Reaction GIF

Please add me and brb gonna go bless my eardrums again with this harmonies (and their battle with Kinsey will be nothing short of spectacular 🤩🤩)

:rofl: You have great taste! 

I just added you and yes, I’m excited for what’s coming. 🤫 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

YES! Bekah favorite song IS “Dreams” 👀 

I saw that they do have a shortened cover of it on YT. Maybe they’ll sing it in full on the show. 

The problem I have with many group acts is that one member is much stronger than the other(s), which causes them to be much more uneven. This is not the case for Girl Named Tom because I really like all three singers’ voices individually.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

FINALLY got to hear their audition! They were outstanding, the harmonies were incredibly tight the whole way through, and the end gave me chills. Can't wait to hear more of them on the show.

I’m sure it was worth the wait. ;) I’m so excited for their future performances.