🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

1 hour ago, Joeamos said:

I'm becoming convinced they'll be on the Premiere.  Unfortunately, that almost assures it won't happen.  😁  Yes, I know - that makes no sense!!!

💀💀💀 I’m just hoping for the best! 🤞

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, the harmonies are my favorite in their covers. :wub: I’m sure that’s what got Kelly hooked too. 

I don’t blame her if she did , it’s impossible not to get obsessed and amazed by their harmonies .

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

I have a feeling we will see girl namedTom in the premiere either Monday or Tuesday episode 

I could see them in the premiere or episode three. We’ll just have to wait and see. ;) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Wonder how will they divide their parts on the show when singing a song. Hope nobody in particular takes the lead, let it be a collaborative effort between the three.

yeah something more like Carolina in my mind and Girl Crush/Like I’m gonna lose you rather than Jolene and Evergreen  because of both jolene and evergreen Bekah took lead and basically sang the whole song while both Caleb and Josh were complementing her instead of singing with her.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Wonder how will they divide their parts on the show when singing a song. Hope nobody in particular takes the lead, let it be a collaborative effort between the three.

That’s my hope too. Bekah tends to take the lead in a lot of their stuff too though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they go that route. 

18 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

yeah something more like Carolina in my mind and Girl Crush/Like I’m gonna lose you rather than Jolene and Evergreen  because of both jolene and evergreen Bekah took lead and basically sang the whole song while both Caleb and Josh were complementing her instead of singing with her.

I mean, I’m obsessed with their covers of “Jolene” and “Evergreen,” so Bekah in the lead works, but yeah, I want everyone to shine. 

• Like 1

I'm going to listen to their Dad's band tonight.  They do not play that often together.  They are for an older crowd but are very talented.  We enjoy going and listening to local bands (all styles).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s my hope too. Bekah tends to take the lead in a lot of their stuff too though, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they go that route. 

We'll see.

WTW had a clear leader and The Bundys, while a bit more evenly divided, still put one of the sisters, and to a lesser extent, the guy front and center.

I think teamwork could really benefit them here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C12Lou said:

I'm going to listen to their Dad's band tonight.  They do not play that often together.  They are for an older crowd but are very talented.  We enjoy going and listening to local bands (all styles).

Oh wow, music really does run in the family! 😌

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

We'll see.

WTW had a clear leader and The Bundys, while a bit more evenly divided, still put one of the sisters, and to a lesser extent, the guy front and center.

I think teamwork could really benefit them here.

Yeah, hopefully we’ll find out tomorrow in their audition. 😉 

3 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

The voice starts tonight do you think there audition will be a surprise until someone turns I think they  might do them as a mystery 

Maybe. Have they ever done that with a group act before though? 🤔