🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

14 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

All this Sufjan Stevens talk convinced me after being on edge with joining here! Add me pls! I've checked out some of their covers and they might be my fav group this season

Added and I agree with that last statement. They might end up being my favorite group in Voice US history. 👀

The album is REALLY good (I just finished listening.) I added so many songs to my big playlist. Off the top of my head, I remember really liking "Jolene," "Evergreen," and "Saint Honesty." I'd love for them to cover any of the songs in the album on the show. Their harmonies are so powerful and pleasing to the ears. I believe "23" (the bonus track) is an original and if I remember correctly (someone correct me if I'm wrong about this), it was mentioned that their father wrote this one. It's such a beautiful song and I love how it represents them as a family. Overall, the album is a masterpiece and I would HIGHLY encourage you guys to listen to it, if you have the time. :yes:

11 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

The album is REALLY good (I just finished listening.) I added so many songs to my big playlist. Off the top of my head, I remember really liking "Jolene," "Evergreen," and "Saint Honesty." I'd love for them to cover any of the songs in the album on the show. Their harmonies are so powerful and pleasing to the ears. I believe "23" (the bonus track) is an original and if I remember correctly (someone correct me if I'm wrong about this), it was mentioned that their father wrote this one. It's such a beautiful song and I love how it represents them as a family. Overall, the album is a masterpiece and I would HIGHLY encourage you guys to listen to it, if you have the time. :yes:

I've been listening to the album, and feel it represents their range, their pure harmonies that seem effortless, and Bekah's unique voice being shared with her brother's voices that are also unique and very capable.  I am becoming more and more biased but I feel GNT will cross over numerous listening groups and fall into the hearts of many.  Of course, I'm sure that can be said for many of this talent packed season 21.  It's gonna be a wild ride.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Joeamos said:

I've been listening to the album, and feel it represents their range, their pure harmonies that seem effortless, and Bekah's unique voice being shared with her brother's voices that are also unique and very capable.  I am becoming more and more biased but I feel GNT will cross over numerous listening groups and fall into the hearts of many.  Of course, I'm sure that can be said for many of this talent packed season 21.  It's gonna be a wild ride.

Yeah, it’s a good representation of their artistry and versatility. They are definitely one of the best this season. My hope is that their uniqueness will allow them to stand out in the competition.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Joeamos said:

He must be pretty athletic... and a little crazy!!  That would break me.  They could've just buried me in the sand.

Yeah, the thought of doing that would never cross my mind. 💀 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, it’s a good representation of their artistry and versatility. They are definitely one of the best this season. My hope is that their uniqueness will allow them to stand out in the competition.

The thing that would make them stand out is their ability to sing anything and making their overalls voices and arrangement fit the song and genre without making it seem forced .

• Like 1

I am down right obsessed with their hits from the road on YouTube especially Caroline on my mind the amount of times I have heard it the past week is unbelievable.like it’s hard not to get more obsessed with them and amazed by them

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled365.jpg

Untitled366.jpg

Untitled367-1.jpg

have made these insanely talented group an individual artwork this time ❤️ (My reference for Caleb's photo was a black and white one, so the colors might not be accurate 🤪)

DAVID-VOGEL-7.png

also did them a simple graphic ;)

These are all amazing! Their eyes are stunning!!! 😍 I’ll add this to the OP, when I get the chance. ;) 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, "23" was written by their Dad.  It is written after the 23 Psalm.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled365.jpg

Untitled366.jpg

Untitled367-1.jpg

have made these insanely talented group an individual artwork this time ❤️ (My reference for Caleb's photo was a black and white one, so the colors might not be accurate 🤪)

DAVID-VOGEL-7.png

also did them a simple graphic ;)

I love your work - I just sit and stare at it!!!

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

by Sara Bareilles??? Jeez that's a deep cut. Props to them for picking relatively unknown songs though, always appreciate fresh song choices.

Yeah, I personally had never heard the song before, but their version made me fall in love with it! 🥰

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

0-C2-C56-EB-A169-44-F5-948-E-A09-E42-AA6
Two days till the premiere (where we’ll hopefully see GNT. ;)

I'm becoming convinced they'll be on the Premiere.  Unfortunately, that almost assures it won't happen.  😁  Yes, I know - that makes no sense!!!

• Haha 1