🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

9 minutes ago, Joeamos said:

Loved seeing GNT on today's promo about 'Coach's Strengths and Weaknesses.'  They appear around the 2:47 mark, and look like they're having lots of fun!

Yes, I was just about to post about that in here. Here’s a screenshot from the promo…

BFD25-B53-C375-452-F-93-AA-2-C97-B3-A0-B

On 9/13/2021 at 8:22 AM, Joeamos said:

The Holly hunch is probably a good one, but I hope their appearance happens no later than episode 2.  I can't wait until the third!  I won't make it another week!!!!

If they aren't in Episode 1, it might be good for them to be in Episode 3 instead. IIRC Tuesday episodes aren't as popular? So maybe if they're on Ep 1 or Ep 3 they'll gain more initial traction.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

If they aren't in Episode 1, it might be good for them to be in Episode 3 instead. IIRC Tuesday episodes aren't as popular? So maybe if they're on Ep 1 or Ep 3 they'll gain more initial traction.

Yeah, I’d be fine with episode three. I just don’t want to wait lol. 😩🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I’d be fine with episode three. I just don’t want to wait lol. 😩🤣

Honestly, it could make sense if GNT ended up being the premiere leak. It would be a cool surprise, and I'm sure they did a good job, especially since they got a 4CT 👀

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Honestly, it could make sense if GNT ended up being the premiere leak. It would be a cool surprise, and I'm sure they did a good job, especially since they got a 4CT 👀

It definitely would be a cool surprise, but sadly they dont have anything to do with the new coach.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It definitely would be a cool surprise, but sadly they dont have anything to do with the new coach.

That's true, but as long as Ariana is depicted as fighting for them in the video, that could maybe be good enough? I guess we'll see in 1-2 days.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

I was just thinking about that actually. It would certainly be a nice surprise since everyone seems to be expecting Holly/Gymani/Bella/Wendy. 🙃

21 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

That's true, but as long as Ariana is depicted as fighting for them in the video, that could maybe be good enough? I guess we'll see in 1-2 days.

Yeah, maybe she fought really hard (or I’m just being too hopeful. 💀)

15 minutes ago, VOICENEWS said:

This happened during Girl Named Tom audition. John asked one of the guys (I believe Joshua) about his musical influences and he said Sufjan Stevens, then they started talking about other indie/alternative artists. 

I’ll have to check this guy out now that multiple users have spoken positively about him and he is one of Josh’s musical influences. 😮 

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’ll have to check this guy out now that multiple users have spoken positively about him and he is one of Josh’s musical influences. 😮 

Do yourself a favor and go ahead. I´d say start with something from the "Illinois" album. There´s some great material there , and some that I can see GNT covering.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Do yourself a favor and go ahead. I´d say start with something from the "Illinois" album. There´s some great material there , and some that I can see GNT covering.

Thanks for the suggestion. Feel free to drop any songs of his that would suit GNT. ;)