🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I have a good feeling about them. Didnt really have it with the past two trios. Hope its correct.

Yeah, I’m in the same boat. Hopefully they can snag one of those PV slots in the Playoffs. 🤞

• Like 2

My favorite thing about GNT and the Outstanding thing about GNT, is that they never/could never get boring , every cover they did is different in someway or another , and they actually make their arrangement adapt to the genre they are singing to make it different in a good way, and they actually change their vocal approach to make it suit the song/genre without making it seem forced.  Like when they sang Jolene and seven bridges road they sounded more like country, when they sang Girl crush/Like I’m gonna lose you they literally sounded more pop, when they sang Funeral they sounded somewhat operatic and church like . They could do so many genres and adapt their voices to it without making it seem forced.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, C12Lou said:

Hilarious!!! John Crist is THE BEST!!!!  I have some friends that went to see him a couple weeks ago and they got roasted big time by him!!

Oh wow! :haha: Maybe I'll have to put that on my bucket list.

3 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

they do have a chance o f getting a pv they will shoid move onto the next round

They definitely have a shot. I really hope they advance past the Playoffs. They're too talented to go that early.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mohammad said:

My favorite thing about GNT and the Outstanding thing about GNT, is that they never/could never get boring , every cover they did is different in someway or another , and they actually make their arrangement adapt to the genre they are singing to make it different in a good way, and they actually change their vocal approach to make it suit the song/genre without making it seem forced.  Like when they sang Jolene and seven bridges road they sounded more like country, when they sang Girl crush/Like I’m gonna lose you they literally sounded more pop, when they sang Funeral they sounded somewhat operatic and church like . They could do so many genres and adapt their voices to it without making it seem forced.

Yes, this is a very good point. Their versatility and ability to practically make any song fit them with a new arrangement prevents them from becoming too predictable. That is why I made this fan thread and why I can't wait to see them in action on the show! :w00tbounce:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, this is a very good point. Their versatility and ability to practically make any song fit them with a new arrangement prevents them from becoming too predictable. That is why I made this fan thread and why I can't wait to see them in action on the show! :w00tbounce:

Exactly, they are so unpredictable. The voice premiere is just around the corner .

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

My top 3 fave covers of songs they did are 

3.Jolene

2.Girl Crush/Like I’m gonna lose you 

1. Carolina in my mind 

all their covers are AMAZING but these 3 stand out to me the most.

Taste with “Jolene” and “Carolina In My Mind”! 😁 I’d say those are in my Top 3 as well. 

• Like 1

Alright, assuming there's 7 episodes of blinds (I'm including the first hour of the shared final blinds/first battles episode), in what episode do you think they'll be shown? No evidence needed, just hunches.

Since I suspect Holly is on the premiere, and they are not likely to give Kelly two strong 4 chair turns on one episode, I'm gonna say GNT will appear on Ep 3.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, assuming there's 7 episodes of blinds (I'm including the first hour of the shared final blinds/first battles episode), in what episode do you think they'll be shown? No evidence needed, just hunches.

Since I suspect Holly is on the premiere, and they are not likely to give Kelly two strong 4 chair turns on one episode, I'm gonna say GNT will appear on Ep 3.

I have this gut feeling that they’ll be in the premiere, but your reasoning about Holly definitely makes sense. :yes:

14 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I have this gut feeling that they’ll be in the premiere, but your reasoning about Holly definitely makes sense. :yes:

The Holly hunch is probably a good one, but I hope their appearance happens no later than episode 2.  I can't wait until the third!  I won't make it another week!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Joeamos said:

The Holly hunch is probably a good one, but I hope their appearance happens no later than episode 2.  I can't wait until the third!  I won't make it another week!!!!

Oh yeah, that too. I don’t want to wait for much longer. 😩