🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

Just now, Bk1234 said:

That’s true. Ironically, I think they’re from Ohio. :haha: You’re right though, their voices suit the genre well. 

Yeah , they are so versatile and clean vocally , so I feel like they can deliver well with any song 

• Like 1

Just now, Mohammad said:

Yeah , they are so versatile and clean vocally , so I feel like they can deliver well with any song 

Yeah, all they need is a good arrangement that suits their style. They can make the most vocally demanding songs work for them if they do that. ;) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, here we go:

If I Die Young - The Band Perry

Good for Bekah to take the lead here and for Josh and Caleb to provide some solid backup. The harmonies here would be great.

Yes, this is PERFECT for them!!! I’m actually shocked it has taken so long for someone to suggest this one. :haha: Bekah leading this one would definitely make sense and those harmonies would be insane! 🤩

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

47-A58-A3-D-FDBF-4139-B364-B11251-EBE06-

Just like their father. 🤩

0-B4-A843-A-22-DE-49-F8-9-BFE-9188-DE1-C
It looks like their dad works on a farm. 🧑🏼‍🌾 It’s so nice of the three of them to visit. ☺️ Also, I’d be interested in hearing the story behind the nickname “Noon.” 👀 

No he doesn’t work on a farm😄 He works for a company that sells farm equipment.  These pictures are taken at our county fair. Actually I just left there, I saw them walking around (didn’t see Josh today).

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, C12Lou said:

No he doesn’t work on a farm😄 He works for a company that sells farm equipment.  These pictures are taken at our county fair. Actually I just left there, I saw them walking around (didn’t see Josh today).

Oops 💀 Thanks for informing me! 

Oh wow, I would be starstruck if I saw them in public, but for you it’s probably a regular occurrence. 😅  

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

40-D8-CBBB-21-C1-48-CF-AD93-29-AFDD11097

Oh yeah, it definitely looks like they are/were at a fair of some sort. I’m a sucker for cotton candy too. 😋 

I heard someone ask Caleb at the fair today if they were getting a lot ppl asking them for autographs now and at the fair.  He said just Bekah 😉🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, C12Lou said:

I heard someone ask Caleb at the fair today if they were getting a lot ppl asking them for autographs now and at the fair.  He said just Bekah 😉🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Looks like Bekah is the popular one. :haha: Those people are so lucky! 😩

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I added “Jolene” to the song suggestion list.  I know they already sang Dolly, but their cover of that song is so good. Plus, it might help them garner some more support from Minivan. 🤞

If there KO song was a country/country - adjacent  song and they delivered and created a moment , then they have huge momentum going into the PO and then deliver well with a minivan friendly song not necessarily country in the PO then they have a VERY high chance on getting one of the PVs. 

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

If there KO song was a country/country - adjacent  song and they delivered and created a moment , then they have huge momentum going into the PO and then deliver well with a minivan friendly song not necessarily country in the PO then they have a VERY high chance on getting one of the PVs. 

Yeah, but even if it’s not country, it seems they still had a moment. The source called the entire KO (both GNT and Holly) “legendary,” after all. ;) I think they should sing a Minivan-friendly song in the POs (maybe some Little Big Town), just to garner some support from Minivan.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but even if it’s not country, it seems they still had a moment. The source called the entire KO (both GNT and Holly) “legendary,” after all. ;) I think they should sing a Minivan-friendly song in the POs (maybe some Little Big Town), just to garner some support from Minivan.  

Yeah , I really can’t wait for this knockout pairing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mohammad said:

Rainbow by Kacey Musgraves would suit them well and it is a minivan friendly song. Bekah could even take lead.

This song works for them too! 😁 I could see Bekah taking the lead on this one too. Josh and Caleb’s tones would also sound great as the lead. 🤩 I added it. ;) 

• Like 1

On 9/8/2021 at 10:52 PM, Bk1234 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Looks like Bekah is the popular one. :haha: Those people are so lucky! 😩

I'll bet Caleb and Josh get plenty of opportunities to sign autographs!  Maybe he's just being humble... 🙂

• Like 1