🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler would suit them so well, especially if they do it especially if they dedicated it to each other or their parents on dedication weak if we go back to the season 17 live format , I would be bawling my eyes out. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler would suit them so well, especially if they do it especially if they dedicated it to each other or their parents on dedication weak if we go back to the season 17 live format , I would be bawling my eyes out. 

Ooh, that could create a moment for them. I love the song and I’d be interested in seeing their take on it. I added it to the list. ;) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, C12Lou said:

Their audition tape they sent in was Evergreen. They are singing it now at their concert and told us😍

Wow, thanks for the info! ;) I wonder what they sang for their audition in front of the coaches. 🤔 

• Like 1

I don't remember which clip it was in, but I loved their live rendition of "Backup Plan." All three of them are excellent live singers and I highly doubt we'll see them fall apart in the live shows like other groups have in the past.

• Like 2

I see that this clip was also posted to the YouTube channel. It's of them covering "Carolina in My Mind." They do this song so well and it's good to know that they can do it well on the big stage. ;) 

7 minutes ago, C12Lou said:

We did hear they are going back to LA in October or November 🙌🏻… sorry I can’t remember 🤦🏼‍♀️

That’s good news. It means that they’re going back for the live shows. 👀 

59 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

They appear at 0:39. Caleb appears to be singing lead in this moment while playing guitar while Bekah and Josh are doing harmonies. They´ve already turned Kelly and John based on the lights as well.

Yep, I love seeing how groups perform on stage. Caleb is playing acoustic here too. 👀 I wonder if that’s how they’ll operate for every performance on the show. 🤔 Regardless, I’m super excited to see their audition! 🙂 

• Like 1