🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

49 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I love how if you go to the comments you see a lot of the cast showing them support. :wub:

Yeah, I’ve seen that on a lot of contestants’ posts. It makes me smile. ☺️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

The show's not going to support them so all they got is each other so it's good to see.

Yeah. They always support each other’s music too. I’ve seen so many contestants post about Peedy’s new single (a bop btw) on their story. 

Can't believe it's been a full month already! 

And yeah, I'm sure those words meant a lot. Hopefully they'll remember those whenever they are feeling a little insecure or are having doubts. 

By the way, I also saw a little clip somewhere the other day where Bekah was saying they're hoping to tour in the second half of 2022, after they record their album. So I guess they are planning to release something by the summer or so? Or is there generally a lot of time between finishing recording an album and actually releasing it? Of course, what GNT want and hope doesn't necessarily line up with what the label wants. 

Edited by Es1234
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Es1234 said:

By the easy, I also saw a little clip somewhere the other day where Bekah was saying they're hoping to tour in the second half of 2022, after they record their album. So I guess they are planning to release something by the summer or so? Or is there generally a lot of time between finishing recording an album and actually releasing it? Of course, what GNT want and hope doesn't necessarily line up with what the label wants. 

I’m sure they plan on releasing something around that time frame - probably a single. To be honest, they could go on tour and sing covers from the Voice and a few originals, and I’d be satisfied. 🙃 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m sure they plan on releasing something around that time frame - probably a single. To be honest, they could go on tour and sing covers from the Voice and a few originals, and I’d be satisfied. 🙃 

That would make sense. Even if they'd have a full length album out, I think they'd still incorporate some covers into their set, from the Voice and maybe from Hits from the Road.

I'd be more than satisfied with that too. First I'll have to move though, as I highly doubt they'll tour Europe for the time being. 🙃 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Es1234 said:

That would make sense. Even if they'd have a full length album out, I think they'd still incorporate some covers into their set, from the Voice and maybe from Hits from the Road.

I'd be more than satisfied with that too. First I'll have to move though, as I highly doubt they'll tour Europe for the time being. 🙃 

Who knows. They’re ambitious. :P

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

GNT are much less reliant on new music to tour than most acts out there. They could easily perform a full concert of Voice covers, pre-Voice covers (both on their pre-Voice album and otherwise) and pre-Voice original music.

TBH, their fans are probably going to prefer covers from them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

GNT are much less reliant on new music to tour than most acts out there. They could easily perform a full concert of Voice covers, pre-Voice covers (both on their pre-Voice album and otherwise) and pre-Voice original music.

TBH, their fans are probably going to prefer covers from them.

Yeah, they literally made an album of songs that were popular “on the road.” And yes, I am one of those who would be satisfied with covers. ☺️

• Like 1

That's such a nice rendition. Josh killed it on that one!

His singing is a little hit and miss for me sometimes, he's either absolutely brilliant (Beauty in the Silence, Wichita on the Voice) or it's not as smooth or a bit grating to me (for lack of a better word), usually when he's up a little higher and tries to put more power into it. Out of the three he definitely has the biggest gradient for me ranging from 'wow' to 'meh' (with Caleb generally going from 'awesome' to 'nice' and Bekah from 'amazing' to 'oh my lands')

But I love his tone on this. I hope they'll get to do a song together with Pinegrove someday, I bet Josh would freak! 

Also, the location says Ann Arbor. Guess they're staying as close to their dad as they can

• Like 1

Over the weekend GNT had a "any questions?" Q&A in their IG Story.  I asked if they did song requests on Cameo.  They answered back "we are on cameo yes!"   I think this means they do!  :music:  Anyone on this board request a song from them previously on Cameo?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ssukie said:

Over the weekend GNT had a "any questions?" Q&A in their IG Story.  I asked if they did song requests on Cameo.  They answered back "we are on cameo yes!"   I think this means they do!  :music:  Anyone on this board request a song from them previously on Cameo?

From them no they are a bit out of my desired price range. But some person got a Merry Christmas message from them when they were back stage at the finale so that's cool.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/girlnamedtom/p/CY5TdPYgMAS/?utm_medium=copy_link
D2485-DCF-67-A0-4-D43-AB40-93-C8-BCEF81-

CB96-E5-D8-4-F71-4-B5-F-9-D61-590-EA1-D6

So grateful for the supportive nature of Mr. and Mrs. Liechty. They truly helped this band become what it is today. 🥰

Yeah, they seem like amazing people. If everyone had parents like that, I'm sure the world would be a much better place. And an even more musical one 😊

Edited by Es1234
  • Like 2