🌻 Girl Named Tom Fan Thread 🌻

Bk1234

Running the fan thread of a winning act is something that I would have never expected. When I made this thread, I was looking to try something different and really invest in a group act. Let me just say, that I am so happy I chose to embark on this “journey” of sorts. It has been amazing watching and supporting this trio throughout their run on the show. ☺️ I never thought that I would become this invested in a folk trio, but GNT proved me wrong (and now, I’m obsessed :haha:) I have really begun to appreciate the magic of groups because of them. Seeing them blossom on stage each week has been a pleasure and I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us in the next year. ✨

And of course, to the fans on this thread… simply put, this thread would be nothing without you guys - I appreciate every ounce of enthusiasm, every song suggestion, and every post of support! It felt so good to see so much support and love for Josh, Caleb, and Bekah. ☺️🥰 I also must mention that I have loved seeing locals who personally know GNT pop on and say hi. It has been great getting to know the trio better through you guys, so thank you for creating an account! It seems that they have something releasing tomorrow, so my hope is that you guys will bring that enthusiasm and support to this upcoming release. 🎄🤍 And again, thank you all for making this an amazing fan thread experience.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXfV5MTgovn/?utm_medium=copy_link

9-D0-E9076-6-CC5-4376-B5-CD-BCFAEDF3-CE7

Their father will be in my prayers. I hope his recovery process gets easier. My hope is that their win will bring great joy and positivity to their family. 🤍

I know. 🥺😔😢 He’s been on my mind for the last couple of weeks. I hope they can bask in the love for a while, and then return home bringing some of that love to sustain them. After they take a break, I’ll look forward to hearing SO much more from them!🙏❤️🙏

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Taobarb said:

I know. 🥺😔😢 He’s been on my mind for the last couple of weeks. I hope they can bask in the love for a while, and then return home bringing some of that love to sustain them. After they take a break, I’ll look forward to hearing SO much more from them!🙏❤️🙏

Yes, and thank you for all your sweet, thoughtful messages throughout the season. ☺️🤍

• Like 1