π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

Bk1234

I'm an early 20's gramma and I can't post a tweet, apparently πŸ‘΅. But I'd like to let you guys know thatΒ  Natalie Hemby posted earlier on her twitter page that Wendy Moten "HAS to win The Voice". If y'all know who is who in Nashville, y'all know Natalie Hemby is a great ally to have.Β 

Β 

• Like 7

Just now, SNI2 said:

I'm an early 20's gramma and I can't post a tweet, apparently πŸ‘΅. But I'd like to let you guys know thatΒ  Natalie Hemby posted earlier on her twitter page that Wendy Moten "HAS to win The Voice". If y'all know who is who in Nashville, y'all know Natalie Hemby is a great ally to have.Β 

Β 

Dang, I wonder if she has worked with Wendy in the past. πŸ€”Β 

Congrats Wendy, she literally blew me away each performance. One of the best voices to ever touch this stage. I'm grateful we got to experience her journey in full this season, excited for her next steps.

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Congrats Wendy, she literally blew me away each performance. One of the best voices to ever touch this stage. I'm grateful we got to experience her journey in full this season, excited for her next steps.

Yes, we are so lucky to have gotten all those performances from her! ☺️

1 hour ago, greattoamazon said:

Congrats to wendy moten, for me you are really the best. Hope to hear good project coming from in the near future. wonder if come on and out of the rain will have gained strong airplay after this

I’m wondering that too. πŸ€”Β 

Wendyyy!! So glad we were introduced to someone as talented as her.Β That voice is truly one in a million! Β 
Β 

I know some people are disappointed, but remember she got all the exposure possible, so if that isn’t a win and I don’t know what isΒ :wub:Β 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I know some people are disappointed, but remember she got all the exposure possible, so if that isn’t a win and I don’t know what isΒ :wub:Β 

Yeah, I hope that will allow her to really build her post-show career. She deserves to be in the spotlight again!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The silver lining to Wendy finishing runner up is that she now 100% doesn’t have to worry about the bullsh*t that’s the Republic contract. She’s been at this longer than some of IDF has been alive, and her connections back in Nashville + Blake clearly caring about her + the minor publicity boost from the show means she’ll be more than fine whatever direction she heads next.

Β 

Congrats to Wendy on a terrific season (and Godspeed on your surgery recovery)

Very well said. She had a wonderful run, introduced herself to a lot of people who didn't even know of her existence, and brought back some great sounds. I sincerely hope that doors open to her.

• Like 3