π–πžπ§ππ² 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ

Bk1234

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

That’s the second post caption where she’s called her fans Divas, do we want to add that as a tag/fan list name/etc?

I added it as a tag (but you probably can’t see it because there’s a million genre tags on there. πŸ’€)

Β 

Should I make it the fan list name?Β 

Alright, assuming there's 7 episodes of blinds (I'm including the first hour of the shared final blinds/first battles episode), in what episode do you think she'll be shown? No evidence needed, just hunches.

Β 

For me, I stand by it, the premiere.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Alright, assuming there's 7 episodes of blinds (I'm including the first hour of the shared final blinds/first battles episode), in what episode do you think she'll be shown? No evidence needed, just hunches.

Β 

Yes please! The premiere!🀞

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Β 

I say episode three. πŸ™ƒ

I see it differently. I think it’s just a fluke that the past three Fall winners have come from episode 3, and the streak is likely to end, just based on the law of averages. Those who have their auditions aired on the premiere have the advantage of earlier exposure. Some viewers pick their favorites early.Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I see it differently. I think it’s just a fluke that the past three Fall winners have come from episode 3, and the streak is likely to end, just based on the law of averages. Those who have their auditions aired on the premiere have the advantage of earlier exposure. Some viewers pick their favorites early.Β 

That definitely makes sense. I’d like to see her on the premiere for that early exposure, but I honestly can’t picture her in it. πŸ₯² We’ll just have to wait and see though (I’m probably wrong.)Β 

• Like 1

Checking out what I said on the Voice Trivia thread, the only thing y"all need to (worry is not the right word, IΒ΄d say prefer) is that Wendy is featured on a Monday rather than a Tuesday. Episode number doesnΒ΄t really matter in comparison to that.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Let me put it another way. Can anyone make a convincing argument that Chevel, Jake, or Carter wouldn’t have won had their audition aired on the premiere?Β 

Good point. They would have probably had even more momentum!Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Checking out what I said on the Voice Trivia thread, the only thing y"all need to (worry is not the right word, IΒ΄d say prefer) is that Wendy is featured on a Monday rather than a Tuesday. Episode number doesnΒ΄t really matter in comparison to that.

I saw that and you bring up a good point… If I’m correct, Chevel, Jake, and Carter’s auditions all aired on a Monday episode. πŸ‘€Β 

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

How many winners were aired on a Tuesday?

From S8 to S20, zero. Craig was the last one on s7. And Chris Blue was on Tuesday by default for being the last blind, not by choice of TPTB.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I haven’t bothered to check into it much, but what do you believe to be the reason? Is there an identifiable disadvantage to have a blind airing on Tuesday, or do they just stack the Monday episodes?Β 

Edited by TeamAudra

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I haven’t bothered to check into it much, but what do you believe to be the reason? Is there an identifiable disadvantage to have a blind airing on Tuesday, or do they just stack the Monday episodes?Β 

Out of the 35 finalists weΒ΄ve had in S13 to S20, only 4 of them were aired on Tuesday as opposed to the 31 aired on Monday. I think TPTB definitely tends to stack the Monday episodes, probably because more people are likely to tune in on a Monday than a Tuesday.

Β 

That being said, like I said there, there could be some exceptions, four people on Ep 4 from S15 (a Tuesday) made lives, as opposed to only 3 on the S18 premiere on Monday. But the majority of the time, we tend to get only one, maybe two strong contenders on the Tuesday episodes in general as opposed to the ones on Monday.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Out of the 35 finalists weΒ΄ve had in S13 to S20, only 4 of them were aired on Tuesday as opposed to the 31 aired on Monday. I think TPTB definitely tends to stack the Monday episodes, probably because more people are likely to tune in on a Monday than a Tuesday.

Β 

That being said, like I said there, there could be some exceptions, four people on Ep 4 from S15 (a Tuesday) made lives, as opposed to only 3 on the S18 premiere on Monday. But the majority of the time, we tend to get only one, maybe two strong contenders on the Tuesday episodes in general as opposed to the ones on Monday.

I’m too lazy to check, and I need to go to sleep soon, but how many total auditions aired on Mondays vs. Tuesdays for those seasons? I’m wondering what the overall percentage of finalist/Monday auditions vs. finalist/Tuesday auditions. Β I suspect it’s mostly producer driven. I think most, if not all, of the winners from those seasons still would have won had their auditions aired on a Tuesday, all else being equal. But, there is the catch. It’s not always β€œequal.” 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Thanks 1

I’m going with Wendy being on the premiere, assuming the primary goal is to put their best foot forward, and get people excited for the season. I understand promoting Ariana is a priority, but there are millions of regular viewers who probably don’t care whether it’s her in that chair, or Nick.Β 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m going with Wendy being on the premiere, assuming the primary goal is to put their best foot forward, and get people excited for the season. I understand promoting Ariana is a priority, but there are millions of regular viewers who probably don’t care whether it’s her in that chair, or Nick.Β 

I agree with most regular viewers not giving a hoot about who the not-Blake (and to a lesser extent not-Kelly) coaches are, I just don’t see Wendy in the premiere since TPTB knows Ariana drives up online engagement and is a good way to get people that don’t normally think about the show to talk about it.Β If expanding the show’s audience isn’t a priority for TPTB, then Wendy may be in the premiere, but I’d be unsurprised if she’s saved for a later episode.
Β 

TPTB has also been known to bury Blake’s front runner/Chosen One later in the blinds, so that’s why Wendy being Episode 3 wouldn’t shock me - it gives the chance to make Ari’s team seem stronger initially and buries the lead on the real threat/Plan B while not throwing her too far out the window like sticking Wendy on a Tuesday would.Β 

• Thanks 1

The thing that convinces me that she is on the premiere is the fact that TPTB didnt think twice before putting the hugely dangerous Todd Tilghman in the premiere on the hyped new coach's season, who actually has way more Minivan appeal than Wendy.Β 

Β 

The last time TPTB buried a Blake frontrunner and saved them for a late episode was Ricky Duran on S17. After that, Todd, both Jim and Ian, and Cam were all in the premiere.

Β 

Just my two cents.

Β 

Β 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Thanks 1

Wendy is one of those rare folks whose talent is so deep and broad and whose experience is so deep that she'll have to be in the thick of it unless placement and bad song choice from TV run her aground. Can't believe that will happen.Β  Predicting finish has too many contingencies, but she's got to be top five if she gets even a decent shake.Β 

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Wendy is one of those rare folks whose talent is so deep and broad and whose experience is so deep that she'll have to be in the thick of it unless placement and bad song choice from TV run her agroundΒ  Can't believe that will happen.Β  Predicting finish has too many contingencies, but she's got,to be top.five if she gets even a decent shake Β 

Her not making Top 5 would be an absolute crime.Β 

• Like 1