𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

RTV

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

I didn't expect her to project that much emotion with this song. I think its definitely my favorite version we've had on the show. This will certainly win over most of the non-Minivan audience we have. 

• Like 1

Just now, season1 said:

Alright, I'm joining the Wendy train. She has one of the top performances tonight. She will be one of Blake's two finalists this season (if they have a Top 5 finale).

@Bk1234, please add me. SAOyO1H.gif

Even if they don’t do a top 5, Blake has more often than not gotten multiple acts to the finale so hopefully that works out for him again if Wendy needs it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Even if they don’t do a top 5, Blake has more often than not gotten multiple acts to the finale so hopefully that works out for him again if Wendy needs it.

She should be Blake's top finalist anyway. For me, she's the best vocalist this season.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, FloorWax said:

This was an interesting read. Thank you for taking the time to put it together!!!

Yes, it must have been very time consuming. 

9 hours ago, RTV said:

Two GoldDerby reality TV writers agree with IDF that Wendy is Blake's main horse in this season's race. (Some Team Blake knockouts are likely to surprise Denton Davidson. lol) 

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2021/the-voice-wendy-moten-team-blake-shelton

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2021/the-voice-21-power-rankings-team-blake-shelton

At least they got that right. ;) 

9 hours ago, RTV said:

Denton Davidson follows reality competitions like "Alter Ego," "American Idol," "So You Think You Can Dance," "The Masked Singer," and "The Voice."

He thought Wendy and Manny "delivered the most jaw-dropping vocal of the battles" and deemed it "the most memorable battle of the season."

https://www.goldderby.com/article/2021/the-voice-favorite-battles-21-seasons

I agree. Wendy’s high notes will forever be ingrained into my mind. 

2 hours ago, Djsoke said:

No words!

MTE. 

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

That was amazing. I think Facebook should be OK this week, apart from a few hater comments here and there. 

Her talent is undeniable. That was a moment, for sure. Blake is backing her too.

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

I didn't expect her to project that much emotion with this song. I think its definitely my favorite version we've had on the show. This will certainly win over most of the non-Minivan audience we have. 

Yeah, she really owned the song and gave it her own personal touch. I’m so proud of her. She got a bit emotional at the end too. 🥲

11 minutes ago, season1 said:

Congratulations to Wendy for another solid win. :thumbs: She has one of the top performances tonight. She will be one of Blake's two finalists this season (if they have a Top 5 finale).

@Bk1234, please add me. SAOyO1H.gif

I sure hope she will! 🤞

Added! Welcome. 🙂 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Wendy crushed that!

Hopefully Minivan votes for her.

Me too! 🤞🤞🤞

8 minutes ago, season1 said:

She should be Blake's top finalist anyway. For me, she's the best vocalist this season.

I agree. That voice of hers is world class.

• Like 1