🎶 Carson Peters Fan Thread 🎻

Bk1234

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Since battles are coming up (don’t worry, I’ll do my good luck post as we get closer to the date), who do you think Carson will be paired with? I’m not really sure on Carson tbh. I could see him with Hailey, but I could also see him with Clint. 🤔 It’s also possible that there’s another country male on Team Blake that we don’t know about. 

Now that I think about it, I can see him being paired with Clint more than Wendy. They could very well get a song that fits them both, and it could be a good battle. (I gave Clint a bit more of a listen, and honestly he´s not bad).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Now that I think about it, I can see him being paired with Clint more than Wendy. They could very well get a song that fits them both, and it could be a good battle. (I gave Clint a bit more of a listen, and honestly he´s not bad).

Yeah, true. All I’m hoping is that Carson advances. 🥺🙏

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Since battles are coming up (don’t worry, I’ll do my good luck post as we get closer to the date), who do you think Carson will be paired with? I’m not really sure on Carson tbh. I could see him with Hailey, but I could also see him with Clint. 🤔 It’s also possible that there’s another country male on Team Blake that we don’t know about. 

I think Clint is the logical option from what we currently have.

• Like 1

Hey 👋🏾 carson is one of my favorites this season and i hope he makes it far! i’m guessing he’s gonna be paired with Clint or Hailey in the battles. Preferably Clint. Add me pls 😁 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, erik g said:

Hey 👋🏾 carson is one of my favorites this season and i hope he makes it far! i’m guessing he’s gonna be paired with Clint or Hailey in the battles. Preferably Clint. Add me pls 😁 

Same. You have great taste! ;) I see him with Clint. Added! ❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boston026 said:

I really hope Carson isn’t paired with Hailey because I like both of them 😭😭 I will be fine with Clint. 

Same. I love them both so much. I’d be fine with Clint too, but he could surprise us.

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I didn’t think it meant a potential battle partner, but maybe. I hope not though, since I love both. 😬

I just know who Blake is going to pick and it stinks to lose her as well but I know Carson will be good though 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I didn’t think it meant a potential battle partner, but maybe. I hope not though, since I love both. 😬

I think their styles are way too different. I get that Carter/LiLi happened but something like that should not happen again 😌

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

I just know who Blake is going to pick and it stinks to lose her as well but I know Carson will be good though 

It would be bitter sweet. Hopefully, KJ would get stolen in that situation though. 🤞

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think their styles are way too different. I get that Carter/LiLi happened but something like that should not happen again 😌

Yeah, if anything, it's probably that they became close during their time at the hotel.

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Carson recently followed KJ. 🙂 

Omg, he doesn't follow her anymore… 😳 This could mean two things: he’s reading and didn’t want us to further speculate or him and KJ are paired together and to that I say WTH Blake?! 😭

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Omg, he doesn't follow her anymore… 😳 This could mean two things: he’s reading and didn’t want us to further speculate or him and KJ are paired together and to that I say WTH Blake?! 😭

Scared 😳 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I hope not 💀 they're my faves from Team Blake (with Wendy) 😭 that'd be a heartbreaker

• Like 1