🎶 Carson Peters Fan Thread 🎻

Bk1234

Also, I can’t believe I forgot to mention this, but Carson performed at the CMAs a few years ago. He played the fiddle, but unfortunately he didn’t sing. :( Still, that’s such a cool experience, especially for someone so young. Hopefully he’ll return there one day! 🙂 

Here are some pictures from the event:

0c395a5945a2125a1b61843b5e5cd354.jpg

52nd+Annual+CMA+Awards+Show+QxABju0xKNMl

Local news coverage: 

His performance:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Feel free to leave any song suggestions for Carson here! ;) 

"Blue Moon of Kentucky" would make for a killer blind. I´m actually hoping he sang that.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

"Blue Moon of Kentucky" would make for a killer blind. I´m actually hoping he sang that.

Same. It could make for a good performance in the live shows too, especially if he whips out that fiddle! 🤩

Hopefully it´s not blocked, but this a Ricky Skaggs medley performed by various country artists at the CMAs. Carson has a brief fiddle solo, but he makes the most out of it. Also, if anyone wonders why I enjoy country music, is because of performances like this one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hopefully it´s not blocked, but this a Ricky Skaggs medley performed by various country artists at the CMAs. Carson has a brief fiddle solo, but he makes the most out of it. Also, if anyone wonders why I enjoy country music, is because of performances like this one.

Yeah, it’s crazy that he got to participate in something as amazing as that at such a young age! 😳 

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, it’s crazy that he got to participate in something as amazing as that at such a young age! 😳 

Indeed. Here´s to hoping the confidence stuck and does him good on the voice stage.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Indeed. Here´s to hoping the confidence stuck and does him good on the voice stage.

I hope so too! 🥺🤞 I wonder how comfortable he is singing in front of a live audience without an instrument. 🤔 

On 7/8/2021 at 8:37 AM, Bk1234 said:

Also, I can’t believe I forgot to mention this, but Carson performed at the CMAs a few years ago. He played the fiddle, but unfortunately he didn’t sing. :( Still, that’s such a cool experience, especially for someone so young. Hopefully he’ll return there one day! 🙂 

Here are some pictures from the event:

0c395a5945a2125a1b61843b5e5cd354.jpg

52nd+Annual+CMA+Awards+Show+QxABju0xKNMl

Local news coverage: 

His performance:

THAT experience though- it must've been a blast for him (he's so young and cute here- my boring childhood days cannot relate LMAO). I legit cannot wait to hear him perform on the voice, I do hope this experience comes in handy when handling the nerves on the show🤞🏻 he has the voice and the talent already though, that's for sure

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

THAT experience though- it must've been a blast for him (he's so young and cute here- my boring childhood days cannot relate LMAO). I legit cannot wait to hear him perform on the voice, I do hope this experience comes in handy when handling the nerves on the show🤞🏻 he has the voice and the talent already though, that's for sure

Yeah, considering the fact that he turned all four chairs, he must have sounded good during his audition. I think his experience of playing with a band will help a lot in the live shows. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think he could inject some of his rasp into "Nobody to Blame" by Chris Stapleton. And a fiddle solo to boost.

Ooh, I’d love that! 😍 Added it and thanks for suggesting. 🙂 

Carson released an album shortly before he would have left for LA. 

I really like his cover of "I Told You So" and a few of the originals that I can't remember off the top of my head (I'll get back to you guys on that one.) :haha: According to his website, four of the songs are co-written by Carson and Bobby Starnes. 

meta:eyJzcmNCdWNrZXQiOiJiemdsZmlsZXMifQ==.jpg

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

a few of the originals that I can't remember off the top of my head (I'll get back to you guys on that one.) :haha:

“If You Could Hear My Heart” is my favorite original. :wub: I also love “It’s Getting Better All the Time,” which I just realized was a cover. 😅

Just now, Misirlou said:

His material with The Iron Mountain is really good.

Yeah, that experience of playing with a band will also be valuable on a show like the Voice. 

I believe that’s the group he was playing with in this legendary cover…

3 minutes ago, americanvoice38 said:

Add me please @Bk1234. 🙂 Looks like another guy to root for Blake. 👀 I love his tiktok covers, he has a great musicianship and voice.

Added! Yeah, some of his TikTok covers are amazing!!! 🤩

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Boston026 said:

I feel like he can pull off In Case you Didn’t Know because he has the voice that can do pop country.

True, his voice can work well with pop/country too. Thanks for the suggestion! 😊

Posted (edited)

Since battles are coming up (don’t worry, I’ll do my good luck post as we get closer to the date), who do you think Carson will be paired with? I’m not really sure on Carson tbh. I could see him with Hailey, but I could also see him with Clint. 🤔 It’s also possible that there’s another country male on Team Blake that we don’t know about. 

Edited by Bk1234