Jump to content

🌹KJ Jennings Fan Thread🌹


David68
 Share

Recommended Posts

Day 1 of me manifesting KJ winning her battle (her getting a steal/save is accepted too but winning is preferable) 🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️

 

Edit: This is the third day of me manifesting KJ winning her battle I hope y'all are sending good energy her way pls

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Baby where is the love for KJ before her battle? Miss girl is about to come THROUGH tomorrow/Thursday!!!! Best of luck to the queen herself KJ Jennings and I hope she knows we’re all rooting for her 100% and whatever happens we’ll be happy and proud of her! Go get em KJ!! ❤️
 

good luck girl! 

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Baby where is the love for KJ before her battle? Miss girl is about to come THROUGH tomorrow/Thursday!!!! Best of luck to the queen herself KJ Jennings and I hope she knows we’re all rooting for her 100% and whatever happens we’ll be happy and proud of her! Go get em KJ!! ❤️
 

good luck girl! 

She’s going to kill it! Her voice is so captivating and has a magical quality to it. ✨ As long as she sticks to her jazzy style, I’m sure she’ll be fine. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

So, amidst all the battle and KO spoilers, I totally forgot to wish KJ the best. I feel so bad, but better now than never. 😥 KJ, even though you lost your battle, please don’t let this discourage you! You have an amazing crystal clear voice that cuts through. You are beautiful inside and out! I will continue to follow your account not only because I love your talent, but because of all the positivity and wellness tips that are on there. I can’t wait to hear your performances on the show and see your career blossom after it. Thank you KJ, and good luck! 🤍 My hope is that this fan thread will continue to be updated with all the latest happenings. 🤞

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

My hope is that this fan thread will continue to be updated with all the latest happenings. 🤞

very that. KJ is a star and there's a reason why she immediately caught our attention with her stunning cover of "Misty"! The Voice is only the beginning for her and while I can't wait to watch her performances, I'm een more excited for what she'll do afterwards!❤️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do have to say, when we got the audios for potential contestants, hers (singing "Misty") was the first one that caught my attention when the others weren't doing it for me. Good luck to her in the future and I hope that she sang a standard in her blind. (Would be great if it was "Misty" lol).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

I do have to say, when we got the audios for potential contestants, hers (singing "Misty") was the first one that caught my attention when the others weren't doing it for me. Good luck to her in the future and I hope that she sang a standard in her blind. (Would be great if it was "Misty" lol).

Her singing “Misty” in the blinds - insane levels of iconic. 🤩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...