Holly Forbes Fan Thread 🎹

David68

3 hours ago, AliXRose said:

This is good, but I feel like she must've done something big or special with at least one part of the song for her to get four chairs with that. Unless you know, all of them turned just for her beautiful tone. ;)

Edit: I realized she only the sings the verses in that video though, we're gonna have to wait 'til the show to hear the chorus I see.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

In the beginning was not hot for Holly at all! I liked her but not much. But after relistening to ALL of her covers on yt on and ig I must say she is so amazing. She shows that sometimes simplicity is power! And that’s tone? Amazing. I now understand the coaches reaction and comments to her perfomances. Please add me I wanna be on the Holly train 🙂. It would iconic for her or Ryleigh to give Ari her first win !

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

In the beginning was not hot for Holly at all! I liked her but not much. But after relistening to ALL of her covers on yt on and ig I must say she is so amazing. She shows that sometimes simplicity is power! And that’s tone? Amazing. I now understand the coaches reaction and comments to her perfomances. Please add me I wanna be on the Holly train 🙂. It would iconic for her or Ryleigh to give Ari her first win !

I thought you were already on the fanlist!!! Added.

Our girl seems to be quite well-liked amongst the cast! I didn't get to watch the live because my internet connection wouldn't cooperate, but I hope she saves it so I could watch her (and other contestants) singing 🥺

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Our girl seems to be quite well-liked amongst the cast! I didn't get to watch the live because my internet connection wouldn't cooperate, but I hope she saves it so I could watch her (and other contestants) singing 🥺

Yeah, the other contestants were practically worshipping her in that live. :haha:

Hollys got a REALLY good base on Facebook she has good chances on getting a lot of causal votes. I think her chances of making finale and actually winning are pretty high.

Edited by jus.willy
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Hollys good a REALLY good base on Facebook she has good chances on getting a lot of causal votes. I think her chances of making finale and actually winning are pretty high.

Her getting stolen by Ariana was the best thing for her. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Her getting stolen by Ariana was the best thing for her. 

The best ! I have feeling they’re trying to let Holly give Ari her first win 👀 that would be so iconic. But then Wendy being the first full AA woman would be iconic too. Ahhhh idk 😭

• Like 1

I´m not sure about winning yet (and that goes for all the artists, honestly), but I think her chances of making finale are pretty decent as long as she gets the right songs and ends up appealing to the audience. I´m sure TPTB will treat her right, but Holly has to deliver too. And I think she will.

Edited by Misirlou