Jump to content

Holly Forbes Fan Thread 🎹


David68
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled201-20210723190815.png

 

Warning: a long post ahead 🤪

 

It wasn't on my plan to make other good luck artworks/posts for artists other than my the ones I've made a fan thread for (not because I don't want to because if I could just make one for all of them I'll do it- but I don't have the time :() but because I love Holly (and GNT) I've decided to make one for her (them) :)))

 

I have used Holly's selfie with Violet (her daughter) and Oliver (her son) as a reference for this artwork. This is to remind her of 2 of her biggest inspirations right now for the upcoming battle. Holly seems like a very loving and great mom, I love her! That's the thing I loved about her besides her (obviously) stunning voice and style

 

Holly, if you are reading this- I know that battle rounds might be bringing a lot of stress and pressure, and that Team Kelly are (possibly) stacked right now but know that you've got this!! Oliver and Violet are surely proud of their mommy right now, they're lucky to have you as their inspiration growing up. You've got the talent and the voice, and honeyy, you are not a block + 4 chair turner contestant for no reason ;) I hope that helps you in your battle!! And I knoe that you've been doing this for a long time- let your experience + love for music & your fam shine through in that performance 🥰  you're such a light and an inspiration for sure to you kids right now- and not long to many people who will watch the voice :)))

 

you can do this and I honestly cannot wait to interact with you soon !! hopefully you see this and this helps you to be motivated 🤍 (p.s. Violet and Oliver are so cute, are u kidding?!? they look like you!!)

 

Love this one ❤️ (and dang, Violet's her mom's twin)

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled201-20210723190815.png

 

Warning: a long post ahead 🤪

 

It wasn't on my plan to make other good luck artworks/posts for artists other than my the ones I've made a fan thread for (not because I don't want to because if I could just make one for all of them I'll do it- but I don't have the time :() but because I love Holly (and GNT) I've decided to make one for her (them) :)))

 

I have used Holly's selfie with Violet (her daughter) and Oliver (her son) as a reference for this artwork. This is to remind her of 2 of her biggest inspirations right now for the upcoming battle. Holly seems like a very loving and great mom, I love her! That's the thing I loved about her besides her (obviously) stunning voice and style

 

Holly, if you are reading this- I know that battle rounds might be bringing a lot of stress and pressure, and that Team Kelly are (possibly) stacked right now but know that you've got this!! Oliver and Victoria are surely proud of their mommy right now, they're lucky to have you as their inspiration growing up. You've got the talent and the voice, and honeyy, you are not a block + 4 chair turner contestant for no reason ;) I hope that helps you in your battle!! And I knoe that you've been doing this for a long time- let your experience + love for music & your fam shine through in that performance 🥰  you're such a light and an inspiration for sure to you kids right now- and not long to many people who will watch the voice :)))

 

you can do this and I honestly cannot wait to interact with you soon !! hopefully you see this and this helps you to be motivated 🤍 (p.s. Violet and Oliver are so cute, are u kidding?!? they look like you!!)

 

This art is so good!! And definitely, I know Holly's going to kill it, you're right that she's not a 4 chair turn + block for no reason! If you're reading this, best of luck in the battles! 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Love this one ❤️ (and dang, Violet's her mom's twin)

 

RIGHT? I have seen a couple of photos of her on her Instagram account and- 🤯

 

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

This art is so good!! And definitely, I know Holly's going to kill it, you're right that she's not a 4 chair turn + block for no reason! If you're reading this, best of luck in the battles! 

 

thank you! and yes to that!! <33

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled201-20210723190815.png

 

Warning: a long post ahead 🤪

 

It wasn't on my plan to make other good luck artworks/posts for artists other than my the ones I've made a fan thread for (not because I don't want to because if I could just make one for all of them I'll do it- but I don't have the time :() but because I love Holly (and GNT) I've decided to make one for her (them) :)))

 

I have used Holly's selfie with Violet (her daughter) and Oliver (her son) as a reference for this artwork. This is to remind her of 2 of her biggest inspirations right now for the upcoming battle. Holly seems like a very loving and great mom, I love her! That's the thing I loved about her besides her (obviously) stunning voice and style

 

Holly, if you are reading this- I know that battle rounds might be bringing a lot of stress and pressure, and that Team Kelly are (possibly) stacked right now but know that you've got this!! Oliver and Victoria are surely proud of their mommy right now, they're lucky to have you as their inspiration growing up. You've got the talent and the voice, and honeyy, you are not a block + 4 chair turner contestant for no reason ;) I hope that helps you in your battle!! And I knoe that you've been doing this for a long time- let your experience + love for music & your fam shine through in that performance 🥰  you're such a light and an inspiration for sure to you kids right now- and not long to many people who will watch the voice :)))

 

you can do this and I honestly cannot wait to interact with you soon !! hopefully you see this and this helps you to be motivated 🤍 (p.s. Violet and Oliver are so cute, are u kidding?!? they look like you!!)

 

Wow, the art is stunning! 🥰

 

Like you said, she isn’t a four chair turn + a block for no reason 😅 Holly, your tone is amazing and you are so versatile, so I doubt you’ll have much trouble navigating through whatever song you’re given. Regardless of the results, your kids will be proud of you and you will definitely serve as an inspiration for many. Good luck sweet soul! 💕

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled201-20210723190815.png

 

Girl, you've been killing it with these artworks! I have seen a couple of your artworks before, but doing it with the face details now is on whole another level, good job. This is very adorable and stunning. 😻

 

I love the message too. You are right about her being a 4-chair turn + block for nothing. Actually, I think right now that she has a really good shot of making far. I surely do hope so it comes true. 🙂 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

Girl, you've been killing it with these artworks! I have seen a couple of your artworks before, but doing it with the face details now is on whole another level, good job. This is very adorable and stunning. 😻

 

AHH omg thank you! it's definitely really risky though (sometimes a hit or miss for me), but I knew I needed to change things up this season :haha: glad y'all are appreciating it :)))

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I wish Holly the best of luck for her battle. I'm confident she's going to kill it 💖

Definitely. After all, she turned four chairs with a block involved! 🤩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/23/2021 at 11:01 PM, sydneysam said:

you can do this and I honestly cannot wait to interact with you soon !! hopefully you see this and this helps you to be motivated 🤍 (p.s. Violet and Oliver are so cute, are u kidding?!? they look like you!!)

 

As from what I've said on this post- wishing you the best of luck Holly! Violet and Oliver are cheering for you on your home, they are sure proud of their mom right now 🥰 just do your best and trust in your talents and capabilities, you've got this ❤️ 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been binging all her YT covers again and man, this girl is amazing. I hadn't heard this one before today and it gave me chillls.

 

 

 

It's not surprising she got every coach to turn. How could you not turn for THAT voice.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I've been binging all her YT covers again and man, this girl is amazing. I hadn't heard this one before today and it gave me chillls.

 

 

 

It's not surprising she got every coach to turn. How could you not turn for THAT voice.

Yeah, her tone is stunning! 🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, FloorWax said:

 

There is no confirmation of this. Please don't spread fake news.

It’s NOT fake news. Holly is from my Hometown. One of her cousins is my friend. She told her family after it was over and her cousin told me, well I paid her cousin to tell me if she won or not. 😂

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Voice said:

It’s NOT fake news. Holly is from my Hometown. One of her cousins is my friend. She told her family after it was over and her cousin told me, well I paid her cousin to tell me if she won or not. 😂

You are the one responsable for the fake Taping 6 info, right? Yeah...I suggest we wait till confirmation.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Voice said:

It’s NOT fake news. Holly is from my Hometown. One of her cousins is my friend. She told her family after it was over and her cousin told me, well I paid her cousin to tell me if she won or not. 😂


Either way, this probably belongs in the spoiler thread, not here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I feel like it’s always “a friend of a cousin” when people make up fake spoilers :haha:

 

I think that's similar to what that user said about their source for the fake Taping 6 spoilers 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

You are the one responsable for the fake Taping 6 info, right? Yeah...I suggest we wait till confirmation.

What fake taping 6 info? I’ve never posted anything ab any tapings. Idk how or where to find sources for that and I’m too lazy to find out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

 

I think that's similar to what that user said about their source for the fake Taping 6 spoilers 🤣

Please fill me in. Apparently I wasn’t here whenever that happened so idk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...