Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23

Alex95

1. Claire (+2) - I'm still pissed with how she handled her coup d'etat, but she earned the number one spot with one of the most emotional exits ever.

2. Tiffany (-1) - God she is such amazing tv. She accomplished her mission, backstabbed her bff, and got some dick. Tiffany can do it all.

3. Azah (-1) - Queen has made it to the final six without a single comp win or nomination. Has anyone else ever done that lmao

4. Kyland (=) - King of pleasuring Tiffany! 

5. Hannah (=) - Plz keep rotating HOH wins with Tiffany.

6. Alyssa (+1) - That veto win gave us the most dramatic moment of the season so...thanks?

7. Derek F (+1) - Plz don't ever let him win a comp.

8. Xavier (+1) - He's no longer the best winner since Ian now he's the best winner since...Steve?

• Like 1

1. Claire - wow. All season she’s been kind of a B character but her boot week was SO compelling

2. Tiffany - Tiff is my favorite houseguest this season rn. Her escapades with Kyland are #relatable. Can you imagine if she somehow won after axing (almost) all her close allies before the endgame? 
3. Azah - Dr. Azah Gheesling-Reyes-Song winning is like the most likely scenario for a good ending (since I feel Tiff is probably doomed)

4. Kyland - once it’s acknowledged that Kyland doesn’t win this season, I’m going to be leading the #Kyrenaissance on his character this season.

5. Hannah - She really spent so much time with Alyssa promising her the world then axed her like that sjdjdjdjdjdhf

6. Xavier - I’ll appreciate him as the season’s last Big Bad if he doesn’t win. Otherwise, he’s another boring “big alliance winner” who greatly benefited from multiple people playing for him to win.

7. Alyssa - what’s there to say anymore 

8. Derek F

1. Claire - deserves #1 this week. Class act 

2. Tiffany - savage I know it hurt her but savage lol

3. Kyland - give tiff that d

4. Azah - Queen of doing nothing 

5. Alyssa - hate that she won the veto but love that she won the veto?

6. Derek f - 1 min and a few seconds? Lmao

7. Xavier - over it

8. Hannah - I just can’t get with Hannah. She screams fake to me 

1. Claire queen queen queen queen queen 👸 ❤️ 

2. Hannah

3. Alyssa

4. Azah

5. Tiffany unless she wins veto/hoh every week she will be gone, evicting Claire as hoh was just wtf, she basically made herself the new non CO member - no chance of winning

6. Derek F.

7. Kyland 

8. Xavier

1. Claire - such a class act. loved her even more

2. Hannah - here for her finally targetting X and winning comp(s) (although I hope it's not a little too late lol)

3. Tiffany - I hate her spot on the CO :( 

4. Alyssa - pretty impressive record

5. Azah - stop your loyalty with DF and X please 

6. Derek F - meh, it's hard to choose who to put on 6-8 because they're all deserving of that last spot :dead:

7. Kyland

8. Xavier

14 rankings this week!

Week 9:

1. Claire Rehfuss (+1) - 1.3

2. Tiffany Mitchell (-1) - 2.5

3. Hannah Chaddha (+1) - 3.5

4. Azah Awasum (-1) - 3.9

5. Alyssa Lopez (+2) - 5.1

6. Kyland Young (=) - 5.3

7. Derek Frazier (+1) - 6.9

8. Xavier Prather (+1) - 7.6

Week 10 ranking will go until Saturday, September 18th at 8 pm (48 hours after the double eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguests evicted this week, in your rankings.

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23 (Week 9 Ends 9/18 8pm)

1. Hannah - heartbroken, but I'm proud of u queen. 

2. Tiffany - girl I wish you didn't take out Claire. I get the cause but it was benefiting your own personal game.

=====HATE THE REST BELOW BUT GOTTA RANK THEM ANYWAYS=====

3. Azah - Useless. I hope you feel real dumb right now. But that said, aside from my bitterness towards you right now, you did make it to F4 unnommed, so I stan u for that queen. PLEASE tell me you're smart and remembered the days of this game to win F4 POV.

4. Kyland - Gosh, I dislike you so much. But, you're not as bad as the 2 below you who belittle the CO women.

5. Derek F. - Big Delusional.

6. Xavier - Alyssa will never see you that way. Shame. I dislike you the most because you're a hypocrite. Bye.

1. Tiffany (+1) - And now her reign has ended. Thanks for everything you brought to the show legend!

2. Hannah (+3) - Unfortunately I never quite became a Hannah stan, but she was done dirty by some of the worst gameplay I've seen in my life.

3. Azah (=) - Argh why did you do that girl?! At least I saw the immediate regret on her face that she knew she f*cked up lol.

4. Xavier (+4) - Congrats on 500K. Alyssa still won't love you.

5. Derek F (+2) - Even Victoria Rafaeli won a veto.

6. Kyland (-2) - Honestly would've been 4th, but that speech when he evicted Hannah was so sexist and disgusting I was in shock.

1. Tiffany - This will be known as Tiffany’s season. KNOW THAT. 😘

2. Derek F - He so delusional that’s is comical now. He makes me laugh and not in a good way. :haha:

3. Xavier - Congrats on winning Big Brother. :/ Mission Complete?

4. Azah - What was she thinking? She’s protecting the men over Tiffany and Azah. The fact we got an image of her looking like regret is priceless.

5. Hannah - I’m glad she left. I never was on the Hannah train fully and people have her too much credit just because she was associated with Tiffany.

6. Kyland - Clown. 🤡 Good luck with that Batman vs. Superman scenario you want. Little do you know Xavier wants you out and he’s actually Lex Luthor. :giggle:

14 rankings this week!

Week 10:

1. Tiffany Mitchell (+1) - 1.4

2. Hannah Chaddha (+1) - 2.0

3. Azah Awasum (+1) - 3.1

4. Kyland Young (+2) - 4.6

5. Xavier Prather (+3) - 4.7

6. Derek Frazier (+1) - 5.2

Week 11 ranking will go until Saturday, September 25th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.