1. Tiffany Mitchell (=) - 1.9

2. Claire Rehfuss (=) - 3.9

3. Derek Xiao (+2) - 4.0

4. Hannah Chaddha (+2) - 4.2

5. Kyland Young (-2) - 5.0

6. Azah Awasum (+1) - 6.8

7. Xavier Prather (+1) - 6.9

8. Sarah Beth Steagall (-4) - 7.2

9. Whitney Williams (+1) - 9.2 (Higher than Alyssa 9/17 times)

10. Alyssa Lopez (-1) - 9.2 (Higher than Whitney 8/17 times)

11. Christian Birkenberger (=) - 10.5

12. Britini D'Angelo (=) - 11.5

13. Derek Frazier (+1) - 12.2

14. Brent Champagne (-1) - 12.4

Week 4 ranking will go until Saturday, August 7th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23 (Week 4 Ends 8/7 8pm)

Week 4:

1. Azah (+4) - Lol? She really should've been on BB3 or something, she is just so...honest. Now that I no longer have any hope for her as a player, she's soooooo fun to watch. The way she was OPENLY admitting to being like "Lol I want Whitney out because I'm jealous". That's rare! And her performance in that wildcard comp says it all :dead:

2. Tiffany (-1) - Unfortunately her first time dropping from first :broken:. She's still That Bitch, but Azah was everything for me this week so gotta give her the ranking she deserves.

3. Derek X (-1) - Easily my favorite guy in recent memory. King shit!

4. Claire (-2) - She's got sooooooooo much potential there, I really hope she takes over the game at jury. While I love the Cookout, I wanna see some competition and I think Claire's most likely to sniff them out and challenge them/

5. Sarah Beth (+3) - I kinda enjoyed seeing SB go a little crazy this week ❤️

6. Hannah (-2) - Honestly her stans get on my last nerve 🙈 but I still love her!

7. Kyland (-1) - He's starting to take a bit of a backseat so I'm loving others more, but he's still my man and future husband.

8. Britini (+2) - dtNcZQT.png Lol

9. Xavier (-2) - Still at the bottom of my stan list, but at least he's on the list!

10. Whitney (-1) - I actually really enjoyed her presence on the show, but compared to the rest of the cast she's easily one of the weakest links.

11. Derek F (=) - He's fine when he's being a fun background character. When he actually tries to play the game, I hate him.

12. Alyssa (+1) - I actually see a lot of potential with Alyssa, this just isn't the cast for her. I could take her or leave her at this point.

13. Christian (-1) - I kinda feel bad putting him last because I've actually got nothing against him. He's an idiot, but in a fun himbo kinda way at times.

1. Tiffany - petty!Tiffany is godly (both on the show #GoodMorningGate and on the feeds)

2. Sarah Beth - she gave me Alina from Nicaragua vibes and I stan that

3. Hannah - breakout week whilst being completely unbothered?

4. Azah - I NEED an Azah HoH at some point

5. Derek X.

6. Claire

7. Kyland

8. Xavier - a little gamebotty but whatever

9. Britini - a little too comfy with the canned lines bb feeds her but she’s still fun-ish

10. Whitney - a mixed bag

11.  Alyssa

12. Derek F. - Stop targeting women challenge

13. Christian - bore

1. Tiffany - her gameplay is great

2. Claire - I like her friendship with Tiff and sage until jury? Smart

3. Derek X - he’s showing he is a comp beast

4. Hannah - glad she stayed of Whitney

5. Britini - she’s becoming ironically funny lol

6. Kyland - I still like him but he didn’t do much for me this week

7. Sarah Beth - her birthday is coming up so why not?

8. Azah - too emotional but I still dig her

9. Christian - hair

10. Alyssa - boring

11. Xavier - I’m meh with him this week

12. Derek F - I expected to like him more

more

13. Whitney - sandy hook nuff said bye

15 rankings this week!

Week 4:

1. Tiffany Mitchell (=) - 1.8

2. Hannah Chaddha (+2) - 3.1

3. Derek Xiao (=) - 3.7

4. Claire Rehfuss (-2) - 4.0

5. Azah Awasum (+1) - 4.9

6. Kyland Young (-1) - 6.4

7. Sarah Beth Steagall (+1) - 7.0

8. Xavier Prather (-1) - 7.6

9. Whitney Williams (=) - 9.2

10. Britini D'Angelo (+2) - 9.3

11. Alyssa Lopez (-1) - 10.3

12. Derek Frazier (+1) - 11.6

13. Christian Birkenberger (-2) - 12.1

Week 5 ranking will go until Saturday, August 14th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23 (Week 5 Ends 8/7 8pm)

Week 5:

1. Derek X (+2) - I just want to be his friend really bad. Love how he handled this HOH and just love him.

2. Azah (-1) - Stopping caring about Azah's gameplay has been the best decision. She's so much fun to watch now, and lowkey queen of the DRs.

3. Sarah Beth (+2) - I just love her. There's something so quietly savage about her that I love. I really want her to know her ass is on the line because I think she'll go completely crazy in a feeds gold way.

4. Tiffany (-2) - Definitely her most problematique week yet and I think the obsession with SB is nagl. However, Tiffany is still so damn fun. Watching her is literally watching Vanessa and Ika at their most chaotic peaks. This is why I love the show.

5. Hannah (+1) - Savage queen :wub:.

6. Claire (-2) - I'm hoping we get Claire's breakout once the jury starts. I've been enjoying her, but mainly on potential. Claire can very easily become a queen, or just an irrelevant 9th placer.

7. Britini (+1) - She crushed that veto comp! Brit is slowly winning me over. All the crying over having to play the game is annoying though lol.

8. Kyland (-1) - When he finally separates from SB and plays his own game again >>>>>>>>>>

9. Derek F (+2) - Derek F is genuinely hilarious and has a lot of great qualities, but the intense misogyny is certainly not one of them.

10. Christian (+3) - He's a sweet guy and he really put up a hell of a guy. Much respect to him.

11. Alyssa (+1) - I like her, just like everyone else more.

12. Xavier (-3) - He's a nice guy, but the feeds killer is jumping out. If things stay the course and Cookout dominates, I think Xavier is very likely to win the game. He'd the most likable winner in forever, but I want some chaos in the jury, and that would mean X's downfall.