Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23

Alex95

Finally got to watch the Thursday episode (though I'm already finding myself getting mixed up between this week and last, I can't wait this long to rank lol)

Week 6:

1. Azah (+1) - That HOH meeting with Kyland was goals. The way Azah has gone six straight weeks without being nominated despite breaking every cardinal rule of Big Brother history :wub: Iconic :wub:.

2. Derek X (-1) - We stan an unproblematic rootable underdog king!

3. Tiffany (+1) - Her most UTR week...ever? She was doing The Most the previous week so I think taking her foot off the gas was good for her. While the numbers dwindle down, I'm ready to see Tiffany take over again though!

4. Claire (+2) - I'm rooting for Claire but as I keep saying, I fear I'll forget about her two weeks after the season ends. She needs to make her mark on the game and she needs to make it soon (watch her finally do it and then get f*cked over by the coup d'etat or whatever lol)

5. Britini (+2) - I've decided I'm a fan! In a rather lowkey season, she gave us some drama and intrigue and entertainment. I think she represented neurodivergent people wonderfully as well!

6. Hannah (-1) - I wanna give Hannah my stan card but I'm not feeling her as much as I've been hoping to...

7. Xavier (+5) - Okay now that I punished him for being too good I can rank him where he should be ranked again. He's fine.

8. Sarah Beth (-5) - After a breakout week, SB went into her shell and I was really let down. This HOH will make or break her (lol @ me writing this as if I don't know what's been happening the past 48 hrs)

9. Kyland (-1) - Oof what a fall from grace. With his first HOH I had some...concerns that I just blissfully ignored because he was taking out Frenchie so I didn't care how he got there. I feel like his r/niceguys energy has been jumping out a bit lately.

10. Alyssa (+1) - I was really hopeful she'd break out in a big way with Christian gone, but she's been such a colossal disappointment.

11. Derek F (-2) - I've shown Derek F a lot of grace, but at this point he's still my least favorite remaining.

1. Derek X - I don’t understand the massive love for him online, but he has been great
2. Tiffany - I love her, but she needs to turn on this alliance ASAP if she wants to win. Watching her play against her own self interest is sad to watch. That being said she’s still amazing.

3. Azah - She is such a unique casting choice. Sort of like the Sam of the season.

4. Britini - the week she leaves the season stops being fun. Does that mean she carried the season? 👽

5. Sarah Beth - I love how she’s been the target for like four weeks yet somehow keeps surviving 

6. Kyland - I still like Kyland? Idk the drama of him not throwing an HoH to Azah was funny and this season needs a (hot) villain.

7. Xavier - so he’s gonna win if nothing changes. And he would be my fave winner since like…Ian? But I’m tired of the steamroll and the fact that the others in the CO haven’t realized the alliance doesn’t benefit them is frustrating to watch.

8. Claire - she’s a fun presence in the background, but she hasn’t done too much for herself yet. 

9. Hannah - I like Hannah, but she seems to be morphing into a townsperson.

10. Alyssa - see Hannah

11. Derek F

19 rankings this week!

Week 6:

1. Derek Xiao (=) - 2.3

2. Tiffany Mitchell (=) - 2.8

3. Claire Rehfuss (+1) - 3.8

4. Hannah Chaddha (-1) - 4.1

5. Azah Awasum (=) - 5.3

6. Sarah Beth Steagall (=) - 6.3

7. Kyland Young (=) - 7.7

8. Britini D'Angelo (=) - 7.79

9. Xavier Prather (=) - 7.84

10. Alyssa Lopez (=) - 8.2

11. Derek Frazier (+1) - 9.9

Week 7 ranking will go until Saturday, August 28th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23 (Week 7 Ends 8/28 8pm)

1. Derek X - it’s a shame SB targeted him

2. Claire - I need to see some fight in this girl

3. Tiffany - HOH queen

4. Azah - she gives no f*cks lol

5. Alyssa - girl you in danger

6. Hannah - she’s just a follower at this point; I’m off the train again

7. Derek F - don’t like him but he was okay this week

8. Xavier - yawn, wish he stayed on the block

9. Kyland - SB groomer lol

10. Sarah Beth - there’s the door lol 

Week 7:

1. Tiffany (+2) - Back on top :wub:. I love how she's uniting the Cookout girls to win the game. Hope it works!

2. Derek X (-1) - Is he the most universally beloved houseguest since Donny? RIP king!

3. Claire (+1) - Her bffmance (potential crush?) with DX is really c00t. Glad she's likely safe this week, I'm dying to see her win the next HOH.

4. Azah (-3) - Queen.

5. Hannah (+1) - She's either having an ~emotional moment~ turning on DX, or she's a fake hoe manipulating the audience and I'm enjoying it either way.

6. Sarah Beth (+2) - F*CK SARAH BETH AND I SAID THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!! On one hand, SB embracing being the villain and being like "Lol America hates me anyway might as well take your fave out :kissbye:" is ICONIQUE. On the other hand, it's such terrible gaming and she's just reading from a script Kyland crafted for her so that ruins the fun.

7. Kyland (+2) - I guess it's kinda funny how he started off as the sweetest guy in the world and now the entire house and America hates him :dead:

8. Derek F (+3) - Lol @ him casually going for all the prizes at the veto :dead:. Same doe.

9. Xavier (-2) - I'm back to being annoyed by his dominance. He's living in solitary confinement and yet everyone's still jumping through hoops to do what he wants.

10. Alyssa (=) - In a house with Derek F she is the most worthless houseguest. That's saying something.

1. Derek X. - Gonna miss him sm. Really loved him even more this past week.

2. Claire - Gosh she is so attractive. This past week I've grown to love her much more now that she even overtook my main fave (Hannah).

3. Hannah - I will always be rooting for Hannah. She is my favorite because I've never seen someone similar to me on TV and now I do with Hannah so I will always stan. But, I wish she did some moves that benefited her OWN game, rather than Xavier's.

4. Tiffany - ICONIC QUEEN :wub: This Top 4 will always be my Top 4, it just changes depending on the week. So glad she won HOH, hoping this means Claire will be 100% safe this week.

5. Azah - She's growing on me. Not yet sold but her flirting with Derek X. during that Chess game really won me over LMAO

6. Alyssa - Ugh you're basically Xavier's sidekick but I still like you but sigh.

======DON'T LIKE ANYONE BELOW=====

7. Derek F. - You're funny sometimes.

8. Xavier - Honestly, I forget you're there sometimes. Didn't even notice you were missing yesterday for feeds....just felt the same to me LOL. BUT, overall a really nice guy just ugh hate how everyone isn't seeing what a big threat he is to win and needs to go.

9. Sarah Beth - F*CK SARAH BETH AND I SAID THAT SH*T!

10. Kyland - meh.

1. Sarah Beth - the online community’s (and Tiffany’s oop) hatred of her is so bizarre. SB has been DELIVERING. Emotionally manipulating the HoH that nominated her to take a punishment and give her $5k and then backdoor him two weeks later without giving a f*ck that he’s the fan fave is godly. Taran claiming that this is an HoH almost on par with Howie bb6 of Faysal bb20 is laughable - based on her info it wasn’t a bad move. I hope she somehow cockroaches her way to the F2 or gets cut by Kyland at F3 ❤️

2. Tiffany - it’s sad this goddess could have ran this game if she wanted to but is now probs gonna let X win :( here’s hoping she somehow gets to the end and wins

3. Azah - if she won due to a bitter jury my faith in bb will be restored.

4. Kyland - is he partly this high because I’m still thirsty? Yes. Is his character arc throughout the season an all time great one? Also yes.

5. Derek X - also such a great underdog this season. His demise in part being that he doesn’t know the show enough to know that Grodner tries to tip people off lmao

6. Claire - Win next HoH and take out Xavier challenge

7. Xavier - I don’t hate Xavier, of the obvious winner front runners he’s the best since Vanessa. But he’s WAY too comfortable and he hasn’t really had a character arc as a result

8. Hannah - So what is the truth dot gif. Really her taking out Derek X this week is horrible from a game perspective. Like people give Haleigh hate for not doing more to stop Faysal but this was worse tbh

9. Alyssa - the anti-Lisa Donahue?

10. Derek F - “the fans who watch this show are all pieces of sh*t” - April Lewis - me watching the fans continuously give him money for the coup

Edited by PandorasBox

14 rankings this week!

Week 7:

1. Tiffany Mitchell (+1) - 2.1

2. Derek Xiao (-1) - 2.5

3. Claire Rehfuss (=) - 2.9

4. Azah Awasum (+1) - 4.3

5. Hannah Chaddha (-1) - 4.6

6. Sarah Beth Steagall (=) - 6.8

7. Kyland Young (=) - 7.5

8. Alyssa Lopez (+2) - 8.1 (Higher than Derek F 8/14 times)

9. Derek Frazier (+2) - 8.1 (Higher than Alyssa 6/14 times)

10. Xavier Prather (-1) - 8.3

Week 8 ranking will go until Saturday, September 4th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings.