Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23

Alex95

As always, time for another season of ranking the houseguests! I started this a little late so the pre-show ranking will have a short window. So get them in quickly!

Pre-show ranking will go until Wednesday, July 7th at 8 pm.

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all sixteen houseguests in your rankings

Edited by Alex95

Pre-Show:

1. Claire - She has completely come out of nowhere and stolen all of the thunder. Claire is literally saying all the right things. How it will translate the house is yet to be seen. But just based on first impressions, she's my girl.

2. Derek F - This guy is a hoot! I have been cackling at all his interviews and social media content I've seen of him. I hope he's here to play the game and play it hard, but as a personality at least, I'm loving him so far.

3. Azah - From her initial bio, I was stanning hard. The Jun & Alison love :wub:. I'm starting to fear she may lack the killer instinct, but it's way too early to tell those kinds of things. Still very excited for her.

4. Hannah - I think Hannah's the dark horse of the season. She's very young which makes me nervous, but I think she does have that killer instinct and she may shock us and take the house by storm.

5. Kyland - I've been twitter stalking him and I'm kinda crushing on him hard. He's a #woke pansexual king and seems like genuinely one of the most good-hearted men this show has ever seen. How will that translate to being a good BB houseguest? I guess we'll see. But I'm hopeful!

6. Sarah - I cannot read this girl for the life of me. For some reason I'm getting unexpectedly savage vibes. I am randomly high on her and I just don't know why. She could also be flop first boot idk lol.

7. Britni - She has serious Raven upside. I think Britni's gonna be a hot ass mess and annoy the entire house. The question is, will she be so annoying that it annoys the audience as well. Or will it be fun to ironically stan her?

8. Derek X - This guy's a cutie and is completely getting ignored in favor of the bigger guys by the fans. I'm pretty neutral on him so far, but leaning towards liking him.

9. Tiffany - She's kinda flying utr this pre-season. I fear she's not gonna bring much to the show. As the oldest women, I can't help but root for her.

10. Brent - At first I just thought he was really boring. But now I feel like he's in way over his head and it can actually be funny.

11. Christian - He is fiiiiiiiine as hell, his promo pics do not do him justice. I'm getting absolutely nothing interesting about this guy, but I'll thirst root for him until he outlasts people I care about.

12. Xavier - I was initially getting serious gamebot vibes from him, but I've started to see some sparks of personality here and there.

13. Alyssa - I predict she's gonna be the pretty girl of the season that Twitter stans despite the fact that she's not actually doing anything.

14. Whitney - While her backstory is heartbreaking and I sympathize with her, I'm still not getting much from her in terms of being a strong BB houseguest. I hope I'm wrong though!

15. Travis - The douchebag vibes are strong with this one. I don't think this is the house where he's gonna be kingpin though like he would in other years. If no one takes him seriously and everyone knows his shit stinks, he could actually be interesting.

16. Frenchie - While the Britney & Rachel's hair extensions answer is funny, I'm not feeling Frenchie. I can definitely see him getting on my nerves and being cringy.

PRE-SHOW:

1. Hannah :wub:- I absolutely adore her. She seems really smart and I think if she is able to win some comps, she'll defs be a force to be reckoned with. Also, I love that her parents are from South Africa & India. I'm an Indian South African so you can imagine how happy I am to see someone like Hannah on TV.

2. Alyssa :wub:- She's absolutely gorgeous but also seems really fit and wants to win the first HOH. So, I am HERE FOR IT! I see loads of potential in her to do well & I think she's an actual fan of the show so that's a bonus.

3. Brent :wub:- GOSH, I can't believe I'm actually stanning a guy so hard? This like almost never happens for me LMAO BUT, I stan him. He seems very charming and he's cute and probs gonna turn out to be a comp beast and I'm here for it!

4. Claire:wub:- OMFG THIS ICON?!?! How was she not originally cast?! Gosh, I love her! She comes across very intelligent and is gonna defs be sneaky and is giving me Alison Irwin/Maggie Ausburn vibes.

5. Derek F. :wub:- I can already tell that I am going to be LIVING for his confessionals! He's so funny and just so relatable that I have no choice but to stan.

6. Derek X. :wub:- He's sooo cute, probs a recruit tho. But, he seems very fun and friendly and I like him! Please don't flop!

7. Tiffany 🥰 - Super underrated I feel. The little snippets we got to see of her on bigbrothercbs' IG stories seems promising though. I think she is gonna be good at the social game and is probs going to be the "mother bear" of the cast, her personality just seems nice to me.

8. Azah 🥰- I think she's probably going to do well tbh. I just need to see more of her to root for her more but her stanning Jun & Alison? Love that.

9. Whitney 🥰- Her back story is so sad. I would normally be stanning the MUA's so hard but Whitney is kinda boring to me...I need more personality.

10. Sarah ❤️- Her voice is cute but I feel I'm going to be getting annoyed with it very soon. Like Bronte.

11. Kyland ❤️- King! I actually hope he opens up more so that I can stan him even more but so far he seems good.

12. Xavier - So attractive! But, he just seems so bland for me. Like, I need to see him on feeds to really gain a liking for him.

13. Britini - Too much energy for her own good. Major first boot vibes.

14. Christian - He says he is charismatic....hmm maybe when he is in the house I'll see it ig.

15. Travis - Surfer dude. He kinda seems like he doesn't know what he's doing here but maybe he might surprise me. But, I see him getting the villain edit tbh lol.

16. Frenchie - Funny af! But, I don't know, I just can't get behind him. He's just not doing it for me.

1. Azah - She is stunning, and her bio ticked all the boxes, I'm really excited to see her.
  2. Hannah - It's a shame we didn't get more pre-season content with her, but idk, I'm getting a really good vibe, I'm excited to see her play.
  3. Tiffany - Honestly I had some interest at the bios but she's become an early favorite of mine with any of the video content. Even in the shorter moments I found her to be captivating.
  4. Claire - I mean, way to knock it out of the park with the bio. Clearly she's prepared a lot for this and I'm really glad she's got the chance to compete even if it came with unfortunate circumstances with Christie's departure, but I can't believe she was an alternate! I just hope she doesn't overplay or flame out early.
  5. Derek F - He won me over even moreso with the video interviews, he's hilarious.
  6. Xavier - Ugh he's so hot. A combination of thirst pick/Danielle Reyes shoutout in the bio brings him here.
  7. Kyland - Seems like a really nice and interesting guy from what I've seen.
  8. Alyssa - She's grown on me the more I've seen her. Seems she's a fan and has applied before which is promising as I was getting recruit vibes. Excited to see her play!
  9. Derek X - I'm interested to get to know more about him, I think he has some potential.
  10. Whitney - She definitely has quite the backstory and all credit to her for how she's turned things around. I'm curious to see what she's like, don't have any big expectations just yet.
  11. Sarah - Seems like a sweet girl although I'm getting Bronte vibes just from that voice! Not sure what to expect of her as a player but I'm open.
  12. Brent - Not sure yet. I thought he was going to come across quite OTT and from clips I've seen I don't get that vibe which was a pleasant surprise for now? Interested to see more on him.
  13. Christian - I think he seems alright but he's kinda fading into the background for me just based on what I've seen so far.
  14. Britini - Lmao her answering one of the US Weekly questions so in-depth that they didn't get around to asking her a second question :dead: Right now I think she's gonna be a little too much for me but we'll see.
  15. Travis - Nothing's standing out to me just yet with him that is exciting me.
  16. Frenchie - Not sure why but he has been the one person that has stuck out to me in a not-so-great way so far. But because it's such early days I'll obviously have to see him more in the game first to see if my mind is changed.

1. Whitney

2. Claire

3. Sarah

4. Alyssa

5. Azah

6. Hannah

7. Xavier

8. Derek F

9. Derek X

10. Tiffany

11. Kyland

12. Brent

13. Britini

14. Christian

15. Travis

16. Frenchie

Tough to do rankings with the very little amount of video interviews we got.

I know almost nothing about any of these people so I just made this list fast without much thought.

1. Claire

2. Whitney

3. Alyssa

4. Derek F

5. Derek X

6. Sarah

7.  Kyland

8. Hannah

9. Hannah

10. Azah

11.  Brent

12.  Christian

13. Tiffany

14. Britni

15. Travis

16. Frenchie

4 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I know almost nothing about any of these people so I just made this list fast without much thought.

1. Claire

2. Whitney

3. Alyssa

4. Derek F

5. Derek X

6. Sarah

7.  Kyland

8. Hannah

9. Xavier

10. Azah

11.  Brent

12.  Christian

13. Tiffany

14. Britni

15. Travis

16. Frenchie

11 rankings for the pre-show!

Pre-Show Ranking:

1. Claire Rehfuss - 2.4

2. Azah Awasum - 3.5

3. Hannah Chaddha - 5.7

4. Whitney Williams - 6.5

5. Alyssa Lopez - 7.0

6. Derek Xiao - 7.2

7. Derek Frazier - 7.3

8. Tiffany Mitchell - 7.9 (Higher than Kyland 6/11 times)

9. Kyland Young - 7.9 (Higher than Tiffany 5/11 times)

10. Sarah Steagall - 8.1

11. Xavier Prather - 9.3

12. Brent Champagne - 9.4

13. Britini D'Angelo - 11.1

14. Christian Birkenberger - 13.5

15. Brandon "Frenchie" French - 14.3

16. Travis Long - 15.0

Week 1 ranking will go until Saturday, July 17th at 8 pm (48 hours after the first eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all the houseguests, including the houseguest evicted this week, in your rankings

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB23 (Week 1 Ends 7/17 8pm)

Lol these IDF preshow rankings are so predictable #girlpower #cutthepeen

my rankings as of now after first episode, perhaps I should change them later in the week as I don’t know much yet so I’m mostly putting my team first :giggle:

1. Brent

2. claire

3. alyssa

4. Travis

5. Whitney

6. Britini

7. hannah

8. Derek x

9. Kyland

10. french

11. Tiffany

12. Xavier

13. Derek f

14. sarah

15. azah

16. christian

Week 1:

1. Tiffany (+8) - What a spectacular first week, Tiffany has legend potential. She is my dream houseguest and she has been DELIVERING as a personality and as a player.

2. Kyland (+3) - He can drop hard depending how this HOH goes 🙈. But right now I'm in love with my pansexual king. I haven't crushed on a houseguest like this in a long time lol.

3. Claire (-2) - Whew did she need that safety this week! Anyways, Claire is off to a really strong start and is pretty much saying and doing the right things. I'm excited to see her really get to work this week.

4. Derek X (+4) - Lol poor Derek X getting blamed for everything. I really hope he can crawl his way out of this hole he's in. He seems really sweet.

5. Sarah Beth (+1) - I'm glad my early reads on her right, she's quite astute. She's got a few off reads, but she has such dark horse potential.

6. Azah (-3) - UTR week one, but I'm not mad about it. Azah's got a really fun personality whenever she is active.

7. Hannah (-3) - Hannah's really started to come alive the second half of the week and I'm loving what I'm seeing!

8. Xavier (+4) - I thought he would be total gamebot, but he's actually pretty funny and charismatic. He's my current winner pick.

9. Alyssa (+4) - I loved her early on and that fire she was showing after Frenchie nominated her. However I'm also seeing the "pick me" mean girl streak.

10. Britini (-3) - We were all afraid she was gonna annoy everyone, but she's probably the quietest girl in the house.

11. Christian (=) - I thought he would be the douchebag of the season, but Brent quickly stole the reigns from him.

12. Travis (+3) - I'm intrigued by him blowing up Frenchie's game before the eviction 👀

13. Derek F (-11) - He's gonna be the death of the cookout. He's one of those people that's legit mean but plays it off as "just being honest" or whatever.

14. Whitney (=) - What about Sandy Hook, gurl? 🙂

15. Frenchie (+1) - What you'd get if the family from Get Out was playing Big Brother. His fake woke bullshit actually disgusts me. However, he's bounced up a spot for giving us this chaotic week that ended in a good eviction.

16. Brent (-6) - F*ck his condescending ass. I'm telling you, this man is evil deep down. Sooooooo many red flags. Wait till he gets backstabbed, he'll be dripping with condescension. F*ck we dodged a MAJOR bullet with him losing HOH.

1, Tiffany

2. Claire

3. Azah

4. Kyland

5. Hannah

6. Xavier

7. Sarah Beth

8. Alyssa

9. Frenchie - unlikable but made a hell of a first week, and i dont actually think hes in much danger this week. 

10. Britini

11. Brent

12. Derek F

13. Derek X

14. Whitney

15. Travis

16. Christian