Jump to content

Who won the battle: Presley Tennant vs Rizzi Myers


TheVoiceFan2
 Share

Who won the battle?  

30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who did you prefer: Presley or Rizzi?

    • Presley won this for me
    • Rizzi won this for me


Recommended Posts

Was just rewatching this masterpiece of a battle and I wasn't on IDF at the time, so  was curious to see what the general IDF consensus is regarding which of these two deserved to move on by winning the battle.

 

 

 

If the first link doesn't work and you need a rewatch (sorry abt the horrible quality is the only other one I found in youtube)

 

 

My opinion: I do think Presley rightfully won this, especially since you can see her improvement from her blind while imo it was a brief downgrade from Rizzi (to be fair Rizzi's blind was one of the best that season so there's that). I do think that Rizzi 100% deserved to move on, preferable with a steal, otherwise with the comeback stage. The fact she didn't is still so strange to me ngl lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Accidentally voted for Presley, but I choose Rizzi- her high and powerful notes were so clean and she's hitting 'em all. Presley's voice is powerful and all yeah, but I've heard some notes that she didn't quite reached

 

also idk if it's just me or Rizzi's mic sounds a little toned down here? or Presley's voice is just really loud lmao

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve honestly preferred both at points in time

 

Both deserved to go further on the show. Can’t believe neither were in the T13, when both would have been in my personal T13 (I blame the format more than anything)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Presley was louder. Rizzi's tone was a little warmer, imo? I was impressed by how big Presley could go, but also I can see what people are saying about Rizzi being a little cleaner. I'm going to go with Presley since that was my choice from when I first saw it and I'm kind of stuck now - I'm not sure if I was influenced by what I read on here.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a terrible arrangement. No winner, imo. It turned into a scream-off. Vocally, Rizzi was stronger. Strategically, I don't know, possibly also Rizzi. She is similar to Kelly, in a way that she is basically a part of Minivan. Presley was too bombastic and belty for the audience to appreciate and she was/looked more mature than an average 16 year old girl. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Just a terrible arrangement. No winner, imo. It turned into a scream-off. Vocally, Rizzi was stronger. Strategically, I don't know, possibly also Rizzi. She is similar to Kelly, in a way that she is basically a part of Minivan. Presley was too bombastic and belty for the audience to appreciate and she was/looked more mature than an average 16 year old girl. 

Well, she would've been better received than Jej, that's for sure 👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AliXRose said:

Well, she would've been better received than Jej, that's for sure 👀

Jej had crap song choices & his performances weren't that good towards the end. That had to be a huge part of his elimination. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

Jej had crap song choices & his performances weren't that good towards the end. That had to be a huge part of his elimination. 


I thought Presley was better than Jej in both Cross Battles and Playoffs.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched only some of her off-show performances but she seems like a confident and capable vocalist and more importantly knows she when to rein it in. She isn't minivan's favorite type of singer but her consistency in a messy season would take her to semis on any team but Adam's. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:


I thought Presley was better than Jej in both Cross Battles and Playoffs.

Presley gave one of the best Playoffs performances (if I had remembered all of them, I might have gone bolder and said the best), imo. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Presley gave one of the best Playoffs performances (if I had remembered all of them, I might have gone bolder and said the best), imo. 


It was one of my favorites that night and my clear favorite from Team Kelly 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Presley > Rizzi and I didn't think it was even that close. Rizzi's meltdown afterwards made Kelly's choice all the more better.


OMG, I remember those meltdowns after her battle was leaked

 

That was the first sign that she lost her battle, since we didn’t know her fate when it was leaked


And then Presley slayed the next two rounds

 

Edited by Cookie73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...