• Megan Danielle
    • Arei Moon
    • Chelle
    • Micah Iverson
    • Zan Fiskum
    • Mandi Castillo

Contestants not on Poll with vote

Anaya Cheyene - 1 vote

Some great auditions here. I think this is the only time I left a 4 chair turn performance off a poll (Nelson Cade)

My criteria was most views and/or chair turns. But ultimately decided on adding contestants more popular on here.

Of course, if your favourite is not on the poll, don't vote and just name drop them in the comments and i'll count that contestants votes based on how many times they are mentioned.

Here's the Playlist for the S18 BA

Edited by Hsamid

2 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Zan, no questions. Her audition is perfection. ✨ One of my favorite auditions in recent memory. 

I almost didn't add her to the poll just based on her YouTube BA view count lol. But ultimately decided on it cause I knew she had a decent following on here.

she's definitely one of my favourites. But I also really like Thunderstorm, Allegra, Toneisha and Todd Michael Hall so I can't decide just yet.

21 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Thunderboy. Honrable mentions to TMH, Cedrice, Mike (yes, I loved his BA), and Mandi T.

19 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

I found this to be one of the weakest seasons for Blinds, but Thunderstorm’s is very memorable to me, as well as Mike’s

Nice to see some Mike jerel appreciation. Too bad he never lived up to his blind.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Nice to see some Mike jerel appreciation. Too bad he never lived up to his blind.

Yeah, I had high hopes for him after his killer BA, but it was really downhill from his battle forward, and his performances kept getting worse.

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

He had one of the fastest declines from someone with a great audition. I think that he only survived Knockouts because of his audition. There were no spoilers on whether or not he survived Knockouts, so I expected him to get eliminated once I saw him get criticism from multiple coaches and Darious got more praise

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

He had one of the fastest declines from someone with a great audition. I think that he only survived Knockouts because of his audition. There were no spoilers on whether or not he survived Knockouts, so I expected him to get eliminated once I saw him get criticism from multiple coaches and Darious got more praise

I'd have been content if Zach won the battle, and I think that Darious deserved the win in the KOs. I think you're right that his Blind is the only thing that got him that far

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I'd have been content if Zach won the battle, and I think that Darious deserved the win in the KOs. I think you're right that his Blind is the only thing that got him that far

In IDF’s Top 16 power rankings, he was last overall and last on so many rankings 

40 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

In IDF’s Top 16 power rankings, he was last overall and last on so many rankings 

I was still just a teeeeny bit scared John would blow his save on him though

4 minutes ago, David68 said:

I was still just a teeeeny bit scared John would blow his save on him though

Nobody expected him to save Zan. Everyone expected Mike or Mandi to get it, but luckily Zan got saved (I think Zan and CammWess was the T2 IDF wanted that round)

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

Nobody expected him to save Zan. Everyone expected Mike or Mandi to get it, but luckily Zan got saved (I think Zan and CammWess was the T2 IDF wanted that round)

I like Mandi and Mike, but I'm glad Zan was saved. She was consistently very good to great.

2 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Yeah I remember that quite a few people on youtube were miffed darious lost.

His decline sort of reminds me of Shane Q, both declining noticeably in the knockouts. Though I don't think people liked Shane Qs blind as much as Mike.