• Sid Kingsley
    • Ryan Gallagher
    • Payge Turner
    • Taryn Papa
    • Jim Ranger
    • Marisa Corvo
    • Carter Rubin
    • Ian Flanigan

Just like season 16, I think it's pretty obvious who will win, so might as well get it out of the way before 18 and 17.

I actually thought this season had decent blinds overall. The best were very strong (better than 20, 18 and 17) its just that the rest were not as memorable.

And out of everyone on the poll, it's the only time(so far) that I think the winner has the weakest performance. He's personally not in my top 15, but I can't not include the winner.

Also, here's the Playlist of S19 Auditions (click the title and it will lead you to it)

And finally, if your favourite isn't on the poll, don't vote and post who ur fav is and I'll count that as a vote for that contestant.

John Holiday gets my vote. Best Jazz audition on all of The Voice. Has range for days and a unique and beautiful tone (on this song). I'd go as far to say it's a top 10 BA on The Voice USA.

HM to Julia Cooper with my favourite indie audition in recent memory and Kelsie Watts with the best Kelly Clarkson cover on the voice. Desz and Tamara Jade slayed as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Cami, Desz, Kelsie, Julia had the top auditions for me but I voted for Desz because nailing Unbreak My Heart that way was just not human

Literally my top 4 auditions as well! Probably voting for Cami, but it's a crime that Julia has no votes right now (@Spurrious, would you like to change that? :haha:)

1 hour ago, Angeles said:

In order:

Kelsie, Julia, Cami, DeSz & James. 

57 minutes ago, David68 said:

Cami, followed by Kelsie!

Loving the taste from y'all!

• Like 1

It’s between Cami, Desz and John for me.

I’ve spoken a lot about Cami’s tone on here, but she was definitely excellent here. I don’t think it was that much better than her others though, since I really like all of her performances except for The Joke. 

Desz did a great version of a great 90s R&B song that is never sung on the show. I was excited to see someone sing Unbreak My Heart and very excited that they delivered with it and got a Four Chair Turn.

John is the contestant this season that had a great audition but struggled to live up to it. This performance was very mesmerizing, and it was great for his jazz-soul vibe, but then he got bad song choices in Lives. That tone is definitely polarizing, but it really worked on this song.

16 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Literally my top 4 auditions as well! Probably voting for Cami, but it's a crime that Julia has no votes right now (@Spurrious, would you like to change that? :haha:)

Loving the taste from y'all!

She's just overshadowed by Cami. I wouldn't be surprised to see her win the poll or come close to it if Cami was removed from the equation.

strictly on auditions 

1) Cami Clune - She's the definition of an IDF snowflake...it helps that she's also INSANELY good

2) Sid - I keep coming back to this...it was amazing!

3) Kelsie Watts - THAT WISTLE NOTE. I CAN'T EVEN-

4) DeSz - I love her rich tone and her control over her vocals. At first when this aired I was like uhhhh.....but then the more you listen to it the better it gets.

5) Don't make me choose between James P, Ryan and Julia...

I think the first time I listened to all of these I preferred Ryan G or Kelsie but after listening and listening I ultimately picked Cami