1. 1. Choose:

• Dexter Roberts "Believe"
    • Andrew Jannakos "Yours"
    • Jacob Maxwell "You're Still the One"
    • Andrew Sevener " Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde"
    • Rebecca Howell " Any Man of Mine"
    • Gyth Rigdon " Goodbye Time"
    • Abby Kasch " Cupid's got a Shotgun"

I don't recall how well Rebecca was received here?

I voted for her but it was between her and Andrew for me. I thought she put up an even fight to Beth's KO performance (who I think most of us agree was a tragic elimination...)

Of the rest, I only remember Abby being really bad.

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Rebecca did good, even tho Beth being eliminated was a tragedy.

The producers messed up by putting the result late, since John saved someone else when he didn’t know Beth’s fate. That was the best matchup of the episode. Even if Beth won, Rebecca would have deserved Kelly’s save (didn’t like either person that got their saves)

Didn’t the producers know the results before the episode aired? 

I would have definitely taken that result (both gave the best performance on their team in that episode, and Jej was always going to win his CB)

14 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I realize very few people on IDF can get past the hate, and admit Gyth was good in this round. That said, I’m going with Andrew here. 

Gyth did a good job connecting, but I can´t stand the fact that he constantly moved away from the mic and I couldn´t even hear some of his notes.  But taking in account all of the Cross Battles fiasco, he was one of the decent ones.

As for the poll, I also leaned towards Andrew, with Rebecca and Dexter tied for a close second.

Edited by Misirlou

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Gyth did a good job connecting, but I can´t stand the fact that he constantly moved away from the mic and I couldn´t even hear some of his notes.  But taking in account all of the Cross Battles fiasco, he was one of the decent ones.

As for the poll, I also leaned towards Andrew, with Rebecca and Dexter tied for a close second.

Yeah...well, like I said, I didn’t vote for him in the poll. I’m just trying to provide some counterbalance to the extreme bias. :P

Edited by TeamAudra

On 6/30/2021 at 8:42 AM, AliXRose said:

Rebecca did good, even tho Beth being eliminated was a tragedy.

On 6/30/2021 at 8:49 AM, Cookie73 said:

The producers messed up by putting the result late, since John saved someone else when he didn’t know Beth’s fate. That was the best matchup of the episode. Even if Beth won, Rebecca would have deserved Kelly’s save (didn’t like either person that got their saves)

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

On 6/30/2021 at 8:49 AM, Cookie73 said:

to be fair every TKC member who lost their crossbattle (Betsy, Karen, Bundys, Abby) didn't do well in that round. That being said, Betsy would've been a better save but she was probably picking Adam either way.