The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)

Solaris

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

I have all the rankings, I will wait until Midnight before I start to tally, might be changes!

I only have like 2.5/15 writeups done, wait for meeeeee T_____T

31 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I only have like 2.5/15 writeups done, wait for meeeeee T_____T

I am posting 15 through 13 tomorrow when I wake up, so send them to me as you're completing them.

With that said votes have been totaled and we have a winner!

Noah fence to India because I am a fan, but I will forever side-eye the fact that America decided to hear more of her over Kimberly Nichole after this:

Yes I'm currently working on my Kimberly Nichole write-up, why do you ask

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Noah fence to India because I am a fan, but I will forever side-eye the fact that America decided to hear more of her over Kimberly Nichole after this:

Yes I'm currently working on my Kimberly Nichole write-up, why do you ask

Lol I kinda mention this in both my writeups but it was hard watching this season as both an India/Kimberly fan at this point, being relieved that India managed to make it through again but also outraged that Kimberly was robbed. :dead:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Lol I kinda mention this in both my writeups but it was hard watching this season as both an India/Kimberly fan at this point, being relieved that India managed to make it through again but also outraged that Kimberly was robbed. :dead:

The way we could've had the GOAT of finales with Kimberly, Koryn, Meghan and India, but the two mediocre men had to ruin it. :/

Also I will forever judge The Voice subforum on here after the "comments" they made about Kimberly during S8 dotdotHMMMT

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The way we could've had the GOAT of finales with Kimberly, Koryn, Meghan and India, but the two mediocre men had to ruin it. :/

Also I will forever judge The Voice subforum on here after the "comments" they made about Kimberly during S8 dotdotHMMMT

💔

I don't even remember what these were and I'm glad I don't! 😕

Just now, *Lily said:

I don't even remember what these were and I'm glad I don't! 😕

Trying to downplay her vocal ability after HOTRS and claiming that she "stole" Haley's arrangement for Creep and should be disqualified (🙄). My personal favourite was after she did Dirty Diana and people complained that she was too cocky (like okay sorry you're all bothered by a black woman knowing she's the best vocalist this show will ever have!) or that she made it too sexual by thrusting into the microphone stand.

Me reliving those comments:

5091917133_3009e424ac_o.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Trying to downplay her vocal ability after HOTRS and claiming that she "stole" Haley's arrangement for Creep and should be disqualified (🙄). My personal favourite was after she did Dirty Diana and people complained that she was too cocky (like okay sorry you're all bothered by a black woman knowing she's the best vocalist this show will ever have!) or that she made it too sexual by thrusting into the microphone stand.

Ugh I'm not shocked :/ I really like Haley's version of Creep but did prefer Kimberly's version.

Also Christina's version making her reduce Kim to tears in like 15 seconds ❤️ her power!

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Trying to downplay her vocal ability after HOTRS and claiming that she "stole" Haley's arrangement for Creep and should be disqualified (🙄)

This ain't no Idol rankdown, Haley's just minding her business, getting her coin, living her life!

Just now, *Lily said:

Also Christina's version making her reduce Kim to tears in like 15 seconds ❤️ her power!

Me thinking of Kimberly gave us the two greatest Voice performances with HOTRS and DD, but her duet with Christina Aguilera would've permanently ended the show because no vocal performance would ever match up:

Hilary Duff Thats Not Fair GIF by YoungerTV

• Sad 2

Just now, Alex95 said:

This ain't no Idol rankdown, Haley's just minding her business, getting her coin, living her life!

You weren't one of the users doing so, so it wasn't directed at you. 😘

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

working on 15 now, any predictions?

I literally have no idea. I would have said Todd, Corey or Caroline but at least one person will rank them all high so who knows.

• Solaris changed the title to The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)