The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)

Solaris

8 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I did say someone, and @Alex95 is a someone.  So bottom it is.

This was the 36 as randomized per the randomizer:

image.png.e8774da077a98c8355587ac3ed519f9e.png

That means the 10 nominations for this round are:

Cassadee Pope

Billy Gillman

Jamar Rogers

Chris Blue

Will Champlin

Cody Belew

Sarah Simmons

Todd Tilghman

Koryn Hawthorne

Sasha Allen

All 7 rankers may now make their saves.

@QueenKalie @*Chris @Elliott @sublymonal @*Lily @Teraginn @thevoiceisthetop

bringing over to new page

Ryan Quinn

image.jpeg.a28cf138ea52cfa4827a525abda45e4d.jpeg

Ryan Quinn appeared on the 10th season of the voice. He auditioned with Can't Find My Way Home by Blind Faith. He turned all the chairs around but picked Adam Levine. He went against Katie Basden singing Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney and he won the battle while Katie was stolen to Blake. Then he sang Drops of Jupiter by Train where he got stolen by Christina. He went to the playoffs where he sang I'm Not The Only One by Sam Smith and was eliminated that night. He has released some singles and EP since the show has ended.

Favorite Performance: 

Will Breman 

image.jpeg.2f40cbf6c96098c06a22f175e8d71c32.jpeg

Will appeared on the 17th season of The Voice. He auditioned with Say You'll Be There by Spice Girls. He turned Gwen and John where he picked John. In the battles, he sang Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes against Jared Herzog where he won and moved on to the Knockouts. In the Knockouts, he sang I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber. He won and moved on to the playoffs. In Playoffs, he sang Style by Taylor Swift where he got John's coach save. Some of the songs he sang during the lives were I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz, Light My Fire by the Doors, My Body by Young the Giant. He made it to the semifinals where he sang Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars and Your Love by the Outfield with Ricky Duran. He got instantly eliminated and didn't get to sing for the save. He released an album and a studio version of his audition song. 

Favorite Perfromance: 

image.jpeg