The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)

Solaris

7 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Frenchie Davis? During Pride Month? 

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I still love her, I am just stating she is my least favorite out of the 4 that were remaining - I am not mad that she made it through, just wish Bundys & Meghan could have both make it through. 

Ideally, I would have rather lose both MaKenzie and Katie over the 4 remaining contestants. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I still love her, I am just stating she is my least favorite out of the 4 that were remaining - I am not mad that she made it through, just wish Bundys & Meghan could have both make it through. 

Ideally, I would have rather lose both MaKenzie and Katie over the 4 remaining contestants. 

This is how I felt about the Gracee/ Emily Ann pairing I greatly prefer both of them to both Reagan& Brennly but here we are I guess.

Steals

The Art of the Steal - The Voice 2019 (Digital Exclusive) - YouTube

I figure you all knew this was coming eventually.  The steals are a classic part of the Voice.  In an effort not to delay things I am posting the Instructions on the steals now.  Each of you is going to be bringing back 2 contestants eliminated in the Battles or the Knockouts.  The only catch is you are not allowed to bring anyone back to the game that was originally part of your team.  

@Teraginn still has his last cut to make and its Chris Mann vs Jeffrey Austin.  Since it is his team we can start the steals.  Whoever is eliminated from Chris/Jeffrey is available for the steal as well.  He will also have to post his write up before he can name his Steals.  I assume he is asleep and will do this + his steals when he wakes up.

@*Chris @Teraginn @thevoiceisthetop @sublymonal @*Lily @QueenKalie @Elliott