Jump to content

The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW


IAN27TAY
 Share

Recommended Posts

That means RADHA and Sarah Grace both of your journey in The Voice US season 15 redux ends here, Thank you for showcasing your talents

 

10th Place

 

RADHA

 

IMG-20210706-101410.jpg

 

 

11th Place

 

Sarah Grace

 

IMG-20210706-101426.jpg

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the results!

 

 

IMG-20210706-195018.jpg

 

 

 

Chevel Shepherd - 110

RADHA - 20

Sarah Grace - 2

 

As always in this redux i will just show all of you the INSTANT SAVE RESULTS and by that i will just announce all of the results when the winner is revealed, so stay tuned!

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • IAN27TAY changed the title to The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 REVEALED AND ALL OUT 2010'S SONG SUGGESTION OPEN
5 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

That means RADHA and Sarah Grace both of your journey in The Voice US season 15 redux ends here, Thank you for showcasing your talents

 

10th Place

 

RADHA

 

IMG-20210706-101410.jpg

 

 

11th Place

 

Sarah Grace

 

IMG-20210706-101426.jpg

 

 

I only said one must go for Team Adam, but I guess IDF's feeling generous today 👻

 

happy for Chevel though- I missed the voting sadly (my notifications went off yesterday lmao) but I would've voted for her. I was actually shocked she's in the bottom 3 😬

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

TEAM STANDINGS AFTER TOP 11 RESULTS!

 

 

Welcome our TOP 9

 

 

TEAM BLAKE

 

Blake Shelton GIF by Billboard Music Awards

 

Michael Lee 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

TEAM JHUD

 

jennifer hudson no GIF by The Voice

 

Mackenzie Thomas 

Kennedy Holmes 

Katrina Cain 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

TEAM ADAM

 

Read Season 11 GIF by The Voice

 

Abby Cates

Kameron Marlowe

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

TEAM KELLY

 

Kelly Clarkson Singing GIF by The Voice

 

Kymberli Joye 

SandyRedd 

Chevel Shepherd (Instant Save)

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, IAN27TAY said:

TEAM STANDINGS AFTER TOP 11 RESULTS!

 

 

Welcome our TOP 9

 

 

TEAM BLAKE

 

Blake Shelton GIF by Billboard Music Awards

 

Michael Lee 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

TEAM JHUD

 

jennifer hudson no GIF by The Voice

 

Mackenzie Thomas 

Kennedy Holmes 

Katrina Cain 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

TEAM ADAM

 

Read Season 11 GIF by The Voice

 

Abby Cates

Kameron Marlowe

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

TEAM KELLY

 

Kelly Clarkson Singing GIF by The Voice

 

Kymberli Joye 

SandyRedd 

Chevel Shepherd (Instant Save)

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

rip, the people i didn't vote for (sandyredd, kameron, michael) all moved on, and all the people i gave partial votes moved on too

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SONG SUGGESTION FORM LINK

 

THEME: ALL OUT 2010

 

(suggest some song that is released from January 1 2010 - December 31 2019)

 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdms57bn9WF_HImzZwsj0lpu2XeG5WyJwTg4BaT90XMvjDloA/viewform?usp=sf_link

 

 

Q&A: What will happen if one artist doesn't have any recommendations from their fans

 

-TBH i can't really see that this would happen as our Top 9 have atleast 1 fan in the thread, but if this would happen then IT'S UP TO ME, dont worry i will still be fair, i would do some research or go to their profiles and find some suggestions of their fan in their social media accs!

 

Q&A: Can we suggest some song that is already performed by other artists

 

-Yes, you can, if you want to, hut it's much better to suggest some song that is not yet performed

 

Q&A: Can we include links in the suggestions?

 

-Totally! Much Better 

 

Again the TOP 9

 

Abby Cates

Chevel Shepherd

Mackenzie Thomas

Michael Lee

Kameron Marlowe

Katrina Cain

Kennedy Holmes

Kymberli Joye 

SandyRedd

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

NUP-183748-0184.jpg

 

CHEVEL SHEPHERD, Congratulations you are moving on to TOP 9, and you truly deserve it!
 

Shocking didn't expect that😲😲😲

 

Jk :haha:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Late reaction but so glad Kameron did so well with my song suggestion!

I have a new suggestion for him submitted. I want to stick to suggesting actual performances from him since he didn't get a chance to shine on the actual Voice stage. The song I suggested for him is a very well-known recent hit that I never expected him to cover in a million years. It's actually part of his live setlist. I do think it's a risky song, mostly because the only good version of the song available is a YT video that's 1 minute and 20 seconds long. I did submit a longer version from FB, but it's a really raw live footage with some sharp coughing in the middle of the video. I'll let @IAN27TAYdecide if he's using the longer video or the short one. If he even chooses my suggestion.

 

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

 

not those 2 votes being me 🤣

 

I didn't even bother finishing because I knew Chevel was winning anyway.


Basically why I didn’t vote. Also because she didn’t have a good song choice

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, DorisAnn said:

Shocking didn't expect that😲😲😲

 

Jk :haha:


The shocker is that she was in the IS in the first place. :haha: Her fans must have gotten complacent. All it takes is for a few to not vote one round. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 8:07 PM, IAN27TAY said:

SONG SUGGESTION FORM LINK

 

THEME: ALL OUT 2010

 

(suggest some song that is released from January 1 2010 - December 31 2019)

 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdms57bn9WF_HImzZwsj0lpu2XeG5WyJwTg4BaT90XMvjDloA/viewform?usp=sf_link

 

 

Q&A: What will happen if one artist doesn't have any recommendations from their fans

 

-TBH i can't really see that this would happen as our Top 9 have atleast 1 fan in the thread, but if this would happen then IT'S UP TO ME, dont worry i will still be fair, i would do some research or go to their profiles and find some suggestions of their fan in their social media accs!

 

Q&A: Can we suggest some song that is already performed by other artists

 

-Yes, you can, if you want to, hut it's much better to suggest some song that is not yet performed

 

Q&A: Can we include links in the suggestions?

 

-Totally! Much Better 

 

Again the TOP 9

 

Abby Cates

Chevel Shepherd

Mackenzie Thomas

Michael Lee

Kameron Marlowe

Katrina Cain

Kennedy Holmes

Kymberli Joye 

SandyRedd

 

 

Keep those suggestions going! As of now i have 2 songs for 2 artist that is sure lock because quite a lot people has suggested it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HERE ARE THE SONG CHOICES HINTS

 

Abby Cates - "Ponytail" "yuh" "End of the world"

 

Chevel Shepherd - "2.763 Billion Total Streams on Youtube and Spotify" "the point of view of a woman who shows up unexpectedly at her married ex’s front door."

 

Kameron Marlowe - "Infinite loops" "running around" "tattoos"

 

Katrina Cain - "just call my name and I'll be there" "auditioned on the voice"

 

Kennedy Holmes - "no treble" "Don't need nobody else" "i rather be myself"

 

Kymberli Joye - "mountains" "nature" "Worship" "One of the longest song" 

 

Mackenzie Thomas - "this song was already performed this season" "jump note" "fish Don't have it"

 

Michael Lee - "pew pew" "love me like you do" who got the power?"

 

SandyRedd - "countdown" "she bangs" "swinging" 

 

Can hou guess them all 🤔

 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

HERE ARE THE SONG CHOICES HINTS

 

Abby Cates - "Ponytail" "yuh" "End of the world"

 

Chevel Shepherd - "2.763 Billion Total Streams on Youtube and Spotify" "the point of view of a woman who shows up unexpectedly at her married ex’s front door."

 

Kameron Marlowe - "Infinite loops" "running around" "tattoos"

 

Katrina Cain - "just call my name and I'll be there" "auditioned on the voice"

 

Kennedy Holmes - "no treble" "Don't need nobody else" "i rather be myself"

 

Kymberli Joye - "mountains" "nature" "Worship" "One of the longest song" 

 

Mackenzie Thomas - "this song was already performed this season" "jump note" "fish Don't have it"

 

Michael Lee - "pew pew" "love me like you do" who got the power?"

 

SandyRedd - "countdown" "she bangs" "swinging" 

 

Can hou guess them all 🤔

 

 

Abby - One Last Time

Kennedy - Me Too or All About that Bass

Kymberli - Rise Up

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

HERE ARE THE SONG CHOICES HINTS

 

Abby Cates - "Ponytail" "yuh" "End of the world"

 

Chevel Shepherd - "2.763 Billion Total Streams on Youtube and Spotify" "the point of view of a woman who shows up unexpectedly at her married ex’s front door."

 

Kameron Marlowe - "Infinite loops" "running around" "tattoos"

 

Katrina Cain - "just call my name and I'll be there" "auditioned on the voice"

 

Kennedy Holmes - "no treble" "Don't need nobody else" "i rather be myself"

 

Kymberli Joye - "mountains" "nature" "Worship" "One of the longest song" 

 

Mackenzie Thomas - "this song was already performed this season" "jump note" "fish Don't have it"

 

Michael Lee - "pew pew" "love me like you do" who got the power?"

 

SandyRedd - "countdown" "she bangs" "swinging" 

 

Can hou guess them all 🤔

 

 

As a lowkey fan of Ariana i think Abby's gonna perform One Last Time ( I hope you pick a good performance because most cover of this song is just😶😶) I think Mackenzie's gonna perform Redbone because I remember Fousheé perform it and she made a jump note so let's see. Kennedy is obviously performing a Meghan Trainor song. The rest I'm not sure!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

HERE ARE THE SONG CHOICES HINTS

 

Abby Cates - "Ponytail" "yuh" "End of the world"

 

Chevel Shepherd - "2.763 Billion Total Streams on Youtube and Spotify" "the point of view of a woman who shows up unexpectedly at her married ex’s front door."

 

Kameron Marlowe - "Infinite loops" "running around" "tattoos"

 

Katrina Cain - "just call my name and I'll be there" "auditioned on the voice"

 

Kennedy Holmes - "no treble" "Don't need nobody else" "i rather be myself"

 

Kymberli Joye - "mountains" "nature" "Worship" "One of the longest song" 

 

Mackenzie Thomas - "this song was already performed this season" "jump note" "fish Don't have it"

 

Michael Lee - "pew pew" "love me like you do" who got the power?"

 

SandyRedd - "countdown" "she bangs" "swinging" 

 

Can hou guess them all 🤔

 

 


Pretty easy to guess Chevel’s based on that clue. :P It’s my favorite cover ever from her. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening

 

From the first part of live shows TOP 17 we are now down to our TOP 9, or should i say semi-quarter finals! This competition is getting intense each day because each have their own unique selection in this season artists

 

Since its past 8:30 AM Top 9 Performances and Voting will start now!

 

Tagging all: 

@Bk1234 @sydneysam @taylorkat @Angeles @jarmon@Angeles @QueenCami @AliXRose @QueenMae16 @Hamza Tufail @Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon @David68 @DorisAnn @thevoiceisthetop @Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @B-B @Cookie73 @Leekleekington @rp3598 @deszfan88 @RickyCoben @TeamAudra @Mistake006

 

 

As i post a suggestion form of "All out 2010's". Obviously the theme today is songs from January 1, 2010 - December 31, 2019 to maje it even more intense to our contestants! 

 

So lets get started!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SONG CHOICES HINTS ANSWERS

 

Abby Cates -

 "Ponytail" "yuh" - Iconic Ariana hair and YuUuH 

"End of the world" - referring to "One Last Time" MV Concept 

 

Chevel Shepherd -

 "2.763 Billion Total Streams on Youtube and Spotify" - Someone Like You is both more than 1 billion streams on spotify and youtube

"the point of view of a woman who shows up unexpectedly at her married ex’s front door."

 

 

Kameron Marlowe

"Infinite loops" "running around" - Referring to the title of the song "Circles"

"tattoos" - Because Post Malone (Singer of Circles) have them

 

Katrina Cain -

"just call my name and I'll be there" - Cos the title of the sing is "I'll Be There"

"auditioned on the voice" - Jess Glyne Audition/performed in The Voice Australia 2019 in undercover

 

Kennedy Holmes - 

"no treble" "Don't need nobody else" - Clues for the iconic lines of Meghan Trainor and her songs too!

"i rather be myself" - "I think it's a great and hard to guess synonym to "Me Too" phrase"

 

Kymberli Joye -

"mountains" "nature" - Referring to the singer/s " Hillsong United"

"Worship" - Referring to the song 

"One of the longest song" - Almost 9 Mins Long

 

Mackenzie Thomas 

"this song was already performed this season" - Performed by Fousheé

"jump note" - Still refer to the iconic jump note of Fousheé from that song "Redbone"

"fish Don't have it" - fish dont have bones

 

Michael Lee -

 "pew pew" - Major Lazer

 "love me like you do" - Ellie Goulding

 "who got the power?" - refers to the title of the song "Powerful"

 

SandyRedd -

 "countdown" - 1-2-3 1-2-3 drink

 "she bangs" - Sia got bangs most of the time

  "swinging" - Refers to the title of the song "Chandelier"

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The first artist to perform today is the youngest contestant this season! She really love to sing and dance at the same time! Which make her unique from some of the contestants today and she is a slayer too!

 

Kennedy Holmes - Me Too by Meghan Trainor

 

Release Date: May 5, 2016

 

 

 

Alternate Link:

 

 

 

 

Jhud: Gurl you just started a one whole proffesional level concert! I really see that you would perform this type of genre or song because it really suits you! Anyways you just not have the voice but you got the moves you got everything and that is why, i know IDF is gonna vote for you! Goodluck girl!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • IAN27TAY changed the title to The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

 

Up next us the winner of TVUS S15 IRL but she got one of the lowest vote in the TOP 11 that she perform in the instant save and won

 

Chevel Shepherd - Someone Like You by Adele 

 

Release Date: January 24, 2011

 

 

Kelly: To be honest last week, you do not deserve to perform in the instant Save because your performance is just so good! But I'm still glad that you get to perform because you just show the people that you can do different genres and switch up! And after this performance I'm super happy that you really perform in a diverse way! I think that's what people needs to see or hear in the performers today! I'm sure IDF will vote for you!

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...