The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

IAN27TAY

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Same here! Hopefully we both thinking of saving Sarah LOL!

Did you somehow get access to my votes...

I’m glad she’s not in the IS

And now, there’s still a possibility that we will save the same person

Edited by Cookie73
  • Haha 1

So that means

Chris Kroeze

RADHA

Franc West

All of you will perform in an instant save where only one of you will be the 11th Contestant in the TOP 11

Good Day again IDF

Our instant save performances and voting will start now! Again only one of them will win and have a secure spot in our TOP 11 so vote wisely because the competition is getting intense

• Like 1

Starting with 1/2 of Team Blake's remaining contestant left, Chris Kroeze

Performing Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd

Alternate Link

Blake: Whoo this performance is just intense! Your vocals is great and everything, I'm really in trouble right now and this is really a tight position because i could lose you at this point and i could only have one contestant left in the top 11, nonetheless im just hoping that you will win instant save, but overall im proud of you because you perform perfectly always!

• Like 2

Up next is an artist who perform a Jessie J song on blind auditions, and the first artist of TEAM ADAM who will perform in an instant save, Please welcome RADHA

Performing O Holy Night by Martina Mcbride

Alternate Link:

Adam: You just showed how powerful your vocals are, again! I'm quite surprise in the song choice but i t worked out, And im sure that people are gonna love you and will save you because you are just the best! You have that nice and refreshing tone that will melt everyone heart away! I think this may be one of your best performance up to date, so all i gotta say is goodluck! And im really proud of you that you still keep fighting!

• Like 4

• IAN27TAY changed the title to THE VOICE US SEASON 15 REDUX: TOP 13 RESULTS AND INSTANT SAVE VOTING NOW ON PAGE 22

Last to perform is the winner of the Instant Save of TOP 17, and he is here again to impress our viewers once again

Please welcome Franc West from Team JHud

Performing When A Man Loves A Woman by. Michael Bolton

JHud: Now this as a performance that you really standout! Your perfect tone is just it! You can really sing any type of song because you have that rich tone and I'm glad that you are still keep fighting to stay at the top or in this competition, overall you just enjoy performing and that's the best part! I know that IDF loves you because you are great, so please vote for Franc!

End of Instant Save Performance

• Like 2

Just now, DorisAnn said:

Just noticed that Chris Kroeze here pulled a Sharane Callister vote. Well iDF just loves Male Singers❤️

I loved his cover of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain” so he had my votes in the Playoffs. His last performances just didn’t wow me much.

• Like 2

Tagging all again for the voting:

@Bk1234 @sydneysam @taylorkat @Angeles @jarmon @QueenCami @AliXRose @QueenMae16 @Hamza Tufail @Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon @David68 @DorisAnn @thevoiceisthetop @Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @B-B @Cookie73 @Leekleekington @rp3598 @deszfan88 @RickyCoben @TeamAudra

INSTANT SAVE VOTING LINK

images-1.jpg

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0kpULiz9p9cx-oDz4J0C1l-l38vOSuOmHSdL2ZQ96tuwzjQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting is here! You can vote up to 10 times if you want to! Only one of them will advance in our TOP 11 and the other two will be placed 12th and 13th respectively. 

The voting will be open for about 12 hours so all of you can witness the results in 9:00-9:30 pm later (GMT +8)❤️ so vote wisely😉 

• Thanks 4

30 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

Michael-Lee-p01-425.jpg

MICHAEL LEE, you are closer on getting the crown, because your trip in this competition is not yet over, you are in the TOP 11, Congratulations!

And thank God for this 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, IAN27TAY said:

Tagging all again for the voting:

@Bk1234 @sydneysam @taylorkat @Angeles @jarmon @QueenCami @AliXRose @QueenMae16 @Hamza Tufail @Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon @David68 @DorisAnn @thevoiceisthetop @Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @B-B @Cookie73 @Leekleekington @rp3598 @deszfan88 @RickyCoben @TeamAudra

INSTANT SAVE VOTING LINK

images-1.jpg

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0kpULiz9p9cx-oDz4J0C1l-l38vOSuOmHSdL2ZQ96tuwzjQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting is here! You can vote up to 10 times if you want to! Only one of them will advance in our TOP 11 and the other two will be placed 12th and 13th respectively. 

The voting will be open for about 12 hours so all of you can witness the results in 9:00-9:30 pm later (GMT +8)❤️ so vote wisely😉 

DONE. it was a hard call between Franc and Radha 😬

• Like 1

• IAN27TAY changed the title to The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW