The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

IAN27TAY

Next is from TEAM BLAKE

He calls himself the Clark Kent of music. Patrique claims adjuster for the insurance industry by day, but spends lots of time thinking about music. After work “I put my cape on and do my thing.” He had a taste of the gospel music industry when he was young. He was signed at age 6 and released an album at age 7. From ages 7 to 10, he was doing well in gospel music, he says. But then his label folded when he was working on his second album and he eventually took a 9-to-5 job to make ends meet.

Performing California Soul by Marlena Shaw

Alternate link

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 3

Next is from TEAM ADAM

Sarah told The Voice she had a condition called synesthesia, when she was young, meaning her senses were cross-wired. As a result, she saw colors when she listened to music, especially music she loves. She learned piano and trumpet at a young age and performed in a family band. Oh, and she now loves the blues, though she thought it was just for “old people” when initially introduced to the genre.

Performing Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John

Alternate link

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 5

Last to perform for today's show is from TEAM KELLY

Chevel stands just 4-foot-10 but compares herself to dynamite because she’s small and powerful. As for her name, it stems partly from her dad’s love of cars, but also because he thought it sounded like a “rock star name,” Chevel says. She adds that she started singing around age 2 – mostly Carrie Underwood songs – and now performs at weddings and church and school events.

Performing Little White Church by Little Big Town 

Alternate link

End of TOP 17 PERFORMANCES 

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 4

Tagging all again for the voting:

@Bk1234 @sydneysam @taylorkat @Angeles @QueenCami@jarmon @AliXRose @KimberlyxKyla @QueenMae16 @FloorWax@Hamza Tufail @Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon @David68 @DorisAnn @thevoiceisthetop @Dalton Eduardo

@VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @randomgirl @americanvoice38 @Cookie73 @B-B @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1 @kenboy1 @RickyCoben

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyY2nldA8bS_bDuwJXKt0ZjEGPSKjxI64CAmuGqQ9UyxgxYA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting will be open for 48 HOURS so vote as early as possible for your vote to be counted and save your snowflake for another day! No more team quotas today! 

You can vote up to 10 TIMES per idf account and voting will be closed in JUNE 27 2021, 7:30 AM, GMT + 8. 

And only the TOP 12 WILL AUTOMATICALLY MOVE ON TO THE TOP 13! BOTTOM TWO WILL BE INSTANTLY ELIMINATED AND THE MIDDLE 3 WILL PERFORM IN AN INSTANT SAVE, ONLY ONE OF THEM WILL WIN SO GOODLUCK :teeheebounce:

I'll notify y'all if you voted less! 

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Thanks 5

• IAN27TAY changed the title to THE VOICE US SEASON 15 REDUX: TOP 17 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING NOW!
9 minutes ago, jarmon said:

OMG @IAN27TAY you forgot to include Zaxai in the voting survey! I was wondering why it says Top 17 but only 16 options....Zaxai is missing...

I believe Zaxai lost the wildcard to DeAndre.

Franc (aka Mr. One Vote) was the one @IAN27TAY missed.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I believe Zaxai lost the wildcard to DeAndre.

Franc (aka Mr. One Vote) was the one @IAN27TAY missed.

OMG, i will add him right away!

For the ones who voted you can vote again 10 times if you want Franc to include in your list then if not its ok!😁

2 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

Already added him! Again for the ones who who already voted and want to vote for franc you can do it again if not its up to you! :haha: 

The ONES is more accurate :giggle:

It’s a shame I actually liked him a lot but I’m not taking any risk at this point I only vote for my snowflakes 👀

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

Coming up is from TEAM BLAKE 

Michael says he’s been performing since age 17, eventually working his way up to doing 200 shows a year. But he also confesses that he got caught up in the rock-and-roll lifestyle, doing things he shouldn’t have. He credits his wife with helping get him back on track. He was married just 17 days before his Voice audition. His wife says Michael loves three things; her, music and Brazilian jiu-jitsu, a hobby they enjoy together.

Performing Love Her by the artist himself Michael Lee

Rewatching it today and all of his show performances 

this guy is fantastic, I cant believe Blake didnt save him in the POs… his BA and KO were absolutely amazing 

ps: keep voting for him guys! 

• Like 3