The Voice US Season 15 REDUX: TOP 9 PERFORMANCES AND VOTING LIVE NOW

IAN27TAY

Carson: Before i start to announce the 4 who got the highest vote, lets welcome our special guest performer for today!

Nightbyrde!

*Audience Cheering

Carson: Thank you for that lovely performance Nightbyrde

*Audience Clapping

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

I'll announce this in order of who got the highest to lowest! 

Starting with the artist who will be in

TEAM KELLY!

Artist A who got 87.5% of votes!

Congratiolations

images-2-3.jpg

LYNNEA MOORER

Next up is Artist B who got 52.1% of votes and will be on

TEAM JHUD!

Congratiolations

images-4-2.jpg

AYANNA JONI

• Like 5

Next up is Artist C and D

Who got 29.2% of the votes

And will be in TEAM ADAM and TEAM KELLY RESPECTIVELY!

SAM ROBBINS!

images-1-3-2.jpg

I'm sorry but you got the lowest vote for today and sadly your not going to be in the competition anymore!

*Audience Booing

Carson: Okay 3 more contestants and 2 spots left!

You are on

TEAM ADAM

images-5-1.jpg

WYATT RIVERS!!!!

Carson: Only 2 standing and one of you will be on

TEAM BLAKE 

I'M SORRY ELE IVORY

avatars-Hza-Gi-RANg8-Jyit-WQ-7o0-Tr-A-t2

BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING HOME! CONGRATIOLATIONS

Which Means Madison Cain your journey has come to an end

images.jpg

*Audience Booing

Ladies and Gentlemen lets give some round of applause to the 4 contestant!

*Audience Cheering

Carson: That was one intense night but ofcourse we need to rest! See you all next time! And GOODNIGHT

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

• IAN27TAY changed the title to ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 15 ʀᴇᴅᴜx (ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ RESULT ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ)
21 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

THE VOICE US S15 CONTESTANT RANKING

TEAM KELLY

Sarah Grace

Mikele Buck

Claire DeJean

Chevel Shepherd

Delaney Silvernell

Kymberli Joye

SandyRedd

OneUp

(Adam Bastien & Jerome Bell)

Erika Zade

Cody Ray Raymond 

Abby Cates

Josh Davis

Lynnea Moorer(CB)

TEAM J-HUD

Tyshawn Colquitt

Patrique Fortson

Kennedy Holmes

Franc West

Audri Bartholomew

Natasia GreyCloud

Fousheé

Reagan Strange

MaKenzie Thomas

Mike Parker

Zaxai

Colton Smith

Lela

Ayanna Joni(CB)

TEAM ADAM

Tyke James

RADHA 

DeAndre Nico 

Steve Memmolo

Anthony Arya

Natalie Brady

Jarred Matthew 

Jake Wells

Funsho

Emily Hough

Matt Johnson

Wyatt Rivers(CB)

TEAM BLAKE

Mercedes Ferreira-Dias

Kameron Marlowe 

Keith Paluso

Michael Lee

Dave Fenley

Rachel Messer

Chris Kroeze

Joey Green 

Kayley Hill

Kirk Jay

Caeland Garner

Katrina Cain

Ele Ivory(CB)

53rd PLACE-Madison Cain

images-3-3.jpg

54th PLACE-Sam Robbins

images-1-3-2.jpg

@Bk1234@sydneysam @taylorkat @Angeles @QueenCami@jarmon @AliXRose@KimberlyxKyla @Hamza Tufail@Archanium @Teraginn @FloorWax @Daillon@David68 @DorisAnn @thevoiceisthetop@Dalton Eduardo@VintageVoice@British Man@Harmat

MAINPAGE CONTESTANT STANDING UPDATED!!!

• Thanks 2

Episode 2: Battles Part 1 

will be posted in June 16 2021 10:00 PM GMT+7 (Just polishing the comments and pairing some of the contestants)

Battles will be split in 3 parts!

-8 Battles per part!

-With one guest performer each part!

-No "MONTAGES" to be fair in all of the contestants 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

BATTLE PAIRING SPOILER!

Feel free to guess the winners and steals😌

TEAM KELLY

Kymberli Joye Vs. OneUp 
Chevel Shepherd Vs. Mikele Buck
Cody Ray Raymond Vs. SandyRedd
Abby Cates Vs.Delaney Silvernell 
Erika Zade Vs.Sarah Grace
Josh Davis vs Lynnea Moorer(CB) vs Claire  DeJean

TEAM J-HUD

MaKenzie Thomas Vs. Audri Bartholomew
Colton Smith Vs. Patrique Fortson 
Kennedy Holmes Vs. Lela Vs. Ayanna Joni (CB)
Franc West Vs. Matt Johnson
Mike Parker Vs. Natasia GreyCloud 
Tyshawn Colquitt Vs  Zaxai

TEAM ADAM

RADHA Vs. Fousheé 
DeAndre Nico Vs. Funsho
Emily Hough Vs. Reagan Strange
Tyke James Vs. Jarred Matthew 
Anthony Arya Vs. Wyatt Rivers(CB) Vs. Steve Memmolo
Natalie Brady Vs. Jake Wells

TEAM BLAKE

Rachel Messer Vs. Katrina Cain
Joey Green Vs. Michael Lee
Mercedes Ferreira-Dias Vs. Ele Ivory(CB)
Kameron Marlowe Vs Kayley Hill
Keith Paluso Vs. Dave Fenley
Caeland Garner Vs. Kirk Jay Vs. Chris Kroeze

• Thanks 5

• IAN27TAY changed the title to ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 15 ʀᴇᴅᴜx (Battles Spoiler ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ)
20 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

And will be in TEAM ADAM and TEAM KELLY RESPECTIVELY!

SAM ROBBINS!

images-1-3-2.jpg

I'm sorry but you got the lowest vote for today and sadly your not going to be in the competition anymore!

*Audience Booing

why did i laugh out loud at this :haha:

• Haha 2

GOOD EVENING IDF!

Last time the 6 COMEBACK artist perform for a final spot in each team! Ayanna Joni, Lynnea Moorer, Ele Ivory, Wyatt Rivers got in the team of JHud,Kelly,Blake and adam respectively! Tonight we will witness the first part of the battles! Where we will witness 8 battles!

Before we start our competition

Lets welcome our special guest performer for today! Lets save our tears for another day!

Carson: Thank you Ariana Grande and The Weeknd for that wonderful performance!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Episode 2: Battles Part 1

Carson: Tonight! As we finished our auditions and the comeback fight we will start our battles!

First up is from TEAM KELLY

OneUp vs Kimberly Joye - singing "Mercy" by Shawn Mendes

Contestants On picking Kelly:

OneUp: “We knew going into it that Kelly was one of our top choices because in watching previous seasons, she’s the one that we resonated with the most, just her energy, her personality, her excitement and passion for singing,” Adam told Voice Views. “Kelly was the one that observed and stated something about what a beautiful picture of love it was seeing us up there with our family. And that was at the heart of what we wanted to get across to America is just seeing love in a new way.”

Kymberli Joye: I’m slightly grateful for the block because before going in I was torn between Jennifer and Kelly. And I was like, ‘God, I don’t know how I’m going to choose if both of them turn around.’ So I like to think that God help me out on that one and made the choice a little easier, but it was crazy. It’s big thing for a coach to use their block on you so I’m humbled and honored for that.”

Kelly: WHAAAA *Giggles, this was a battle on fire! Both of you really did a great job performing a Shawn Mendes song, Kimberly! I really love your passion since the blind auditions from perfecting a Whitney Houston song , now you give us justice! OneUp! I really love the fact that both of you can REALLY SING! Both of you gave us power and that little choreo both of you did really corresponds on your performance! . Ok the person i will bring to the knockout is.... Before i tell the winner i want to tell i love both of you but im going to pick Kimberly Joye!

Carson: That is an intense battle! Congratulations to Kimberly for being the first person to be safe in the battle. Coaches! OneUp is available for ste--....

BLAKE SLAMS THE STEAL BUTTON

Carson: WE GOT A STEAL!

Blake: Guys both of you really did a great job battling with Kimberly! I love both of your passion in singing! And im looking forward on how will both of you do in my team.

Blake steals left: 1

WINNER:KIMBERLY

Kymberli-Joye-P02-425.jpg

STEAL:ONEUP

One-Up-p02-425.jpg

LOSE:NONE

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• IAN27TAY changed the title to ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴜꜱ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ 15 ʀᴇᴅᴜx (BATLLES PART 1 ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ)

NEXT UP IS FROM TEAM BLAKE

Kameron Marlowe Vs Kayley Hill – singing Only Wanna Be With You by Hootie & the Blowfish

Contestant on picking/joining Blake:

Kameron Marlowe: It was edited out, but Kameron said Blake “told me I sounded like some country artists that he respected,

which I really appreciated. I just knew going up there that if he turned his chair, there was no other option for me. Blake Shelton has been a hero of mine for years and year and years. Being able to work with him one on one was so special and magical to me.”

Kayley Hill: “I remember singing (during the blind audition) and watching him and I felt like he was rooting for me,” Kayley told Media Hub. “Working with Blake is awesome. It’s just great to play music for people of that caliber and get his feedback.”

Blake: When we started rehearsing this song, at some point Kameron finally said “I feel like I ca prolly sing this better if I don’t play the guitar” and Kayley just played along and I was like “Whoa it’s a cool thing to see that creativity come to life right there and as you hear they both figured it out. Kameron your unique voice standout here, Kayley , your voice sound like an angel, but I feel like theres a clear winner here and that’s…. Kameron Marlowe

Carson: Kameron Marlowe moving on the knockouts congratulations! Coaches, Kayley is available for steal

No coaches steal, Kayley Hill is eliminated

WINNER:KAMERON

Kameron-Marlowe-p01-425.jpg

STEAL:NONE

LOSE:KAYLEY

IMG-20210616-191750.jpg

• Like 3

Next up is from TEAM JHUD

Kennedy Holmes Vs. Lela Vs. Ayanna Joni (CB) – singing Don’t Call Me Angel by Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Ray

Contestants on picking/joining JHud

Lela: “All my life I’ve been a theatre kid. And with my friends in my theatre club, Jennifer Hudson was praised. I’ve been watching her movies and I’ve always really admired her. And she’s an Oscar winner. And she’s in theatre, like I am. She also understands that aspect. And I’ve always had that in me. Like, if she turns around, I would be so happy to choose her.”

Kennedy Holmes: Because her first performance ever was a Jennifer Hudson song, Kennedy said she was leaning that way when she auditioned. Watching video of Jennifer coaching during Season 13 reinforced her decision because of the good advice she provided and the way she took contestants “under her wing,” Kennedy said in a conference call with the media. “I was like, ‘That’s what I want in a coach.’ I want to know that my coach believes in me, no matter what, and I want to know that, maybe — even if I don’t go as far as I probably would have liked (on the show) — that Jennifer will still be there and she’ll still try to help me be successful in my career.”

Ayanna Joni: N/A

JHUD: GIRLS! You bettah sing! First of all, all of you almost perfected a group. This song is somehow hard to perform as a soloist but in a group, I think its much harder! Obviously, all of you need to sound like one or in sync when singing together and I think y’all almost did it! Ayanna, im happy that the voters choose you to be on my team because I think you improved a lot since your audition! Lela! I love your voice since blind auditions! i love your spirit while performing! And I would very love to see more from you, Kennedy! GIRL YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE PERFORMER! I think you really standout in today’s battle, your unique voice and stage Prescence is really a stunner, Okay this is a hard decision to make but im going to pick Kennedy and Ayanna.

Carson: Congratulations Kennedy and Ayanna, coaches Lela is available for steal!

No coaches steal, Lela is eliminated

WINNER:AYANNA AND KENNEDY

images-1-3-4-1.jpg

Kennedy-Holmes-p01-425.jpg

LOSE:LELA

IMG-20210616-192029.jpg

• Like 3

Up next is from TEAM ADAM

Tyke James Vs. Jared Matthew – singing Should’ve Been A Cowboy by Toby Keith

Contestant on picking/joining Adam:

Tyke James: “Adam is like a blessing and I had no idea,” Tyke told Voice Views in a conference call with the media. “Like if everyone were to have turned around, I don’t know if I would have gone with him right at the start. But now that we’ve worked together in season, I can’t imagine being with any other coach. Seriously it’s such a sick match up. I’m so stoked to be on Team Adam.”

Jared Matthew: “He turned right away, so I thought that was pretty flattering. But not only that, when we were talking afterwards, Adam was mentioning that he thought my falsetto could use some work. He was basically already coaching

me. I thought that was really cool. He was already assuming the position of my coach. And, to me, that meant a lot.”

Adam: I really find this battle a little bit fair because I don’t know any human beings that is more different than both of you two! I feel like Tyke is like that dude who is like girls have crush on and be an incredible and successful singer, Jared, your stage Prescence is just out of this world, I think you really have a good tone and its super rich, but I’m going to pick Tyke

Carson: Tyke congratulations, coaches! Jarred is available for steal

No coaches steal, Jarred Matthew is Eliminated

WINNER:TYKE JAMES

Tyke-James-p02-425.jpg

LOSE:JARRED MATTHEW

IMG-20210616-192248.jpg

• Like 3

Next up is from TEAM BLAKE

Mercedes Ferreira-Dias Vs. Ele Ivory(CB) – singing Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi

Contestants on picking/joining Blake:

Mercedes Ferreira-Diaz: She admits the decision marked a change of heart from her pre-audition thinking. “I said if Kelly turned around, I would 100 percent pick her.” But then, while she was on stage, “he (Blake) said all the right things, and my gut decision was just to go with Blake.”

Ele Ivory (CB): N/A

Blake: I got to admit, since rehearsal both of you really did a great job practicing it, both of you have amazing voices, it really fits the song, Mercedes, your blind audition really marked my heart! Ele, im really happy that you are in my team, actually you stepped up also! You have a nice tone that will let the viewers or people remembered you! This is somehow a hard decision but my gut goes to Mercedes

Carson: Mercedes, congratulations you’re moving on to knockouts, coaches, Ele is available for steal

No coaches steal, Ele Ivory is eliminated

WINNER:MERCEDES FERREIRA-DIAZ

Mercedes-p01-425.jpg

LOSE:ELE IVORY

IMG-20210616-192441.jpg

• Like 4

Up Next is from TEAM JHUD

Mike Parker Vs. Natasia GreyCloud – singing Gravity by John Mayer

Contestant on joining/picking JHud:

Natasia GreyCloud : “I actually went completely with my gut on stage. I was leaning towards Kelly to begin with, but I definitely look up to both of those artists. It was just kind of a matter of in the moment going with what I knew was going to be right for me. So you can see a little bit of surprise on my face when I chose Jennifer, but it was the perfect choice and I’m just glad I went with my gut.”

Mike Parker: “For me there is no other coach I would want to be with right now because of the similarities in the genres,” he told Media Hub. “And she’s Jennifer Hudson. Who would not want to be vocally coached by Jennifer

Hudson?”

Jhud: OH MY GEEEEH, Both of you really murdered it! Your voices really blend well and I gotta say, this is one of my favorite battles this season, Mike your voice is just massive and it can be easily played by any tone and notes, Natasia, girl you are a superstar, the way you handle the noise is everything and I do love your tone! This is a little hard decision to be made but I gotta go with Mike!

Carson: Mike congratulations! Coaches just to remind you that Natasia is available for steal!

ADAM AND KELLY SLAMS THE STEAL BUTTON

Carson: We got a steal ! coaches say your words!

Adam: Natasia, your voice is just out of this world! When both of you finished singing, I’m 100% sure that I should steal the losing artist in both of you and I did! I think you can do better in my team so you should pick me!

Kelly: Hold on, don’t listen to Adam! Pick me! I’m absolutely sure that you will slay your journey in my team!

Natasia picks KELLY

Kelly Steals Left: 1

WINNER:MIKE

Mike-Parker-p01-425.jpg

STEAL:NATASIA

Natasia-Greycloud-P01-425.jpg

LOSE:NONE

Edited by IAN27TAY
  • Like 3

Next performing is from TEAM KELLY

Erika Zade Vs. Sarah Grace – singing No Roots by Alice Merton

Contestant on joining/picking Kelly:

Erika Zade: “Kelly is the best person,” Erika said during a conference call with the media. “She’s such a good mentor. I mean the way she instructs – you can just take everything and it’s so helpful and she’s just the sweetest. So I love her.” Erika also said she’s been a huge Kelly fan since she was young. “I literally jammed to her with my dad in the car.”

Sarah Grace: “I really wanted a coach who I felt was similar to me, not only in music taste and style, but also personality wise. I wanted a coach that I would enjoy spending time with. So watching Kelly on last season, I realized how similar we were, and I actually get told that a lot. I’m super bubbly. She’s super bubbly. She talks a lot. I talk a lot.” Sarah said she also loves the blues influences on Kelly’s new “Meaning of Life” album and the fact that, like her, Kelly is from Texas.

Kelly: Erika, you have this really cool intense thing that really rad aand your runs are so epic and effortless, your just much into it you just both have different attack to it, Sarah, you are just 15 but you are really in to blues music, that is insane. And your vocals is just really fierce. Ok, im going to pick Sarah!

Carson: Great Job Sarah Grace you are moving on to knockouts! Coaches Erika is available for steal

No coaches steal, Erika Zade is Eliminated

WINNER:SARAH

Sarah-Grace-p01-425.jpg

LOSE:ERIKA

IMG-20210616-192625.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Closing this night battles is from TEAM ADAM

Foushee Vs. RADHA – singing Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel

Contestant on picking/joining Adam

Foushee: “I really connect with Adam’s career the most and I felt like he would understand who I was as an artist creatively. I do identify as a singer, but as an artist first and songwriting is a big part of it for me. So I admire that about him and his music.”

RADHA: Radha said she was honored Adam used his block to try to land her for his team and that he turned around so quickly. “I really love working with Adam as a coach because he’s very honest. I’m the type of person that really likes straight-forward honestly. It okay to be hard on me a little because I take instruction and criticism well.”

Adam: Wow, this performance is just beyond galaxy! Both of you really did great! RADHA your voice is so powerful and its great, I got attached to you in the blinds because of your confidence and stage Prescence, after this performance you made me love your voice even more! Foushee in your blinds that jump note you did is iconic and like RADHA you made yourself even more iconic. Vocally both of you did a very good job. But I think im gonna go with RADHA

Carson: RADHA you are going in the knockouts! Coaches Foushee is available for steal!

No coaches steal, Foushee is eliminated.

WINNER:RADHA

Radha-p02-425.jpg

LOSE:FOUSHEE

IMG-20210616-192748.jpg

That’s the end of Battles night/part 1! Goodnight IDF!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2