The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

I suppose I will give this season a redux since its not been redone yet. I'm very excited to be hosting this game! Welcome to the S19 Redux of TVUSA yall!

Note: @istersay or any other mods, feel free to move me to the games whenever you want. I just wanted to post in the main sub-forum to let everyone know about this game.

Now onto the format!

BLIND AUDITIONS - No real change will be here, everyone's team will remain the same.

BATTLES: The matchups will also be pretty much the same here, but the real change will be a few winner switches and of course the STEALS. There will be 2 Steals for each coach, no Saves will be present. Forming a Top 28 once we go into the Knockouts. Also, if a battle was montaged, I will try to find a rehearsal tape of the duo. If not, then I will just find an alternate song or performance for the battle.

KNOCKOUTS: This is where matchups will start getting switched around, also because its a Top 28 and 7 members are of each team. Each team will have a Triple Knockout matchup, like in Season 8 and Season 15 of the NBC IRL seasons, there will be 2 winners, the losing artist will still get a chance to be stolen by another coach too. Each coach has 1 Steal here. By the end of this round, the Top 20 live show artists will be formed.

LIVE SHOWS - Top 20 Playoffs > Top 13 > Top 11(Fan Week) > Top 10(Opposite Genders) > Top 8 Semifinals > Top 4 Grand Finale

IDF will be able to vote for the advancements of the artists from here on.

Top 20 Playoffs: Each team will perform at a time, 2 Public Votes and 1 Coach Save. A Wildcard Artist will also be present, so each team will have a contender to enter the Top 13, giving a coach 4 members.

Top 13: No real theme here, just will try to give the artist the best song fit for them. Bottom 3, 1 will be Instantly Saved.

Top 11: Fan Week. Anyone who wants to give suggestions, I will be picking from them to give to the artists, I'll try to give the best one fit for them. Or if a song has a lot of support, it'll probably be chosen. Bottom 2, 1 Instantly Saved.

Top 10: Opposite Genders. Also will let IDF suggest any songs, I will try to pick the best fit for the artist or the song with the most support. Bottom 3, 1 Instantly Saved.

Top 8 Semifinals: No real theme either, artists will go all out in trying to get a Finale spot. 3 Public Votes regardless of which team, and the Middle 3 votes will fight for one last Instant Save into the finale. Bottom 2 will be immediately eliminated.

Top 4 Grand Finale: 1 Ballad(can be a soft or powerballad) and 1 Upbeat/Fun performance for each Finalist. They will also sing a 3rd time with a song defining them as an artist(so pretty much whatever they want as in Top 13 or Top 8 week) The placements will be revealed in ascending order. 4th Place > 3rd Place > Winner revealed.(So like the IRL show)

Feel free to ask if anything is unclear, I tried to make everything as organized as possible, but I flop a lot so lol.

Battles will begin soon! 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Thanks 6

Teams and Coaches.

Top 40:
Team Blake
-----------------
Ian Flanigan 
Jim Ranger
Taryn Papa
Aaron Scott
Jus Jon
Ben Allen
Sam Stacy 
Payton Lamar
John Sullivan
Worth The Wait(Trio)
Team Gwen
----------------
Lauren Frihauf
Payge Turner
Liam St. John
Chloe Hogan
Ryan Berg
Carter Rubin
Larriah Jackson
Van Andrew
Lain Roy
Tori Miller
Team John
--------------------
Tamara Jade
John Holiday
Cami Clune
Sid Kingsley 
Rio Souma
Casme
Olivia Reyes
Julia Cooper
Bailey Rae
James Pyle
Team Kelly
---------------------
Joseph Soul
Eli Zamora
Marisa Corvo
Madeline Consoer 
Ryan Gallagher 
Kelsie Watts
Desz
Tanner Gomes
Skylar Alyvia Mayton
Emmalee

• Like 1

Battles Part 1:

Opening up will be Team John with:

Bailey Rae Vs Sid Kingsley - "Tennessee Whiskey"(Chris Stapleton)

John: You two have really showed more than you did in your blind auditions. Bailey I love your tone and classic country vibe, I think you are starting to feel your confidence growing as well. Sid you just have this cool blusey tone and that growl is insane! But I have to make a decision and I will go based on who has shown more growth and I just can't help but move forward with. So the winner of this Battle is Bailey.

Carson: Congrats to Bailey Rae for winning this matchup, coaches..... Sid is now available to steal!

BLAKE, GWEN, and KELLY all STEAL Sid!

Blake: Sid my man, you went country with such a unique tone and I have to admire your versatility, I think you could be a frontrunner. So please join Team Blake!

Gwen: Listen Sid, I may be far from a country coach, but I know how to navigate pretty much any genre. I have been doing it my whole life and if you join team Stefani, then there isn't anything we can't do!

Kelly: Let's get this straight, Sid you are versatile and I'm the most flexible coach here let's be real! I can do country, pop, soul, rock. I can easily work with you and we could make the Finale together. So please Sid come to me!

Sid: I thank you all for your words and giving me another shot, but I have to go with who I think can push me even further, so I will be joining Team Kelly!

KELLY STEALS SID.

Next will be from Team Kelly:

Eli Zamora Vs Madeline Consoer "Sólo Quiero Amarte"(Ricky Martin)

Kelly: You two are so cool to watch and listen to, but getting to the performance. Eli, I think we found your sweet spot in this song. It was as passionate as it could be, but Madeline. Like girl I never knew you had this much control and intensity within you! You truly are the surprise here and I think can delve into a mix of country and pop so naturally. Your tone is also insane. But going with a winner.... I think I have to go with who I think can do more, so the winner of this Battle is Madeline.

Carson: Madeline Consoer congrats on your win, Eli is now available to steal.

No coaches steal. Eli is eliminated.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Continuing on will be from Team Blake!

Aaron Scott Vs Ian Flanigan "Have You Ever Seen The Rain"(Creedence)

Blake: I think you two have such raspy and powerful voices, this will be hard because of you both being pretty even in my ears. But Ian, you just have this soulful and cut-throat force that draws us to you. Aaron, you are someone really different and can do any song I feel like. Going with a winner, I think I have to go with what moves me more, and that winner would be Ian.

Carson: Congrats to Ian Flanigan, coaches Aaron is now available to steal.

No coaches steal, Aaron is eliminated.

Now for Team Gwen:

Carter Rubin Vs Larriah Jackson "Like I'm Gonna Lose You"(Meghan Trainor)

Gwen: I am so done, cause you two just blew up all my expectations and then some! Carter, you are like my boy and I just love the power in your voice, you have such a big tone and it really hits through our hearts. Larriah though... you can really SANG, and I mean sang! There is something about your control that is so appealing and so emotional. For a winner, I could flip a coin. But I have to go with what can blow roofs off with their power and that winner is Carter.

Carson: Congrats to Carter Rubin, Larriah is now available to steal.

JOHN, BLAKE, and KELLY all STEAL Larriah.

John: Larriah, you truly surprised us all and I would even say you had a vocal edge in that battle, if you come to team Legend. You can strive on here and pick all the best songs for you to showcase your power.

Blake: Larriah, I am the coach with an open lane in your genre, and even then you have such a raw power that can cut through the competition if you would just let me navigate you to win. Come on sis! 

Kelly: Ignore them all girl! Listen, I am the coach who can be the best fit for you and it'll be a challenge, but I want to push you to be the best you can be and you have the voice, so please girl pick me!

Larriah: Thank you all for believing in me, but I have to go with what I think can be the best for me and who can move me forward the most. So I pick Team Blake.

BLAKE STEALS LARRIAH.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We will be going back to Team Blake:

Ben Allen Vs Sam Stacy "Free"(Zac Brown Band)

(As Ben)

(As Sam)

Blake: I really loved how both of your voices complimented this song, Ben you are just classic country to the core my man. Sam you know what kind of artist you want to be and I commend you for showcasing everything you can within this song. I have to go with my gut on this one, and who I think I can rely on to show more every round, so the winner is Sam.

Carson: Congrats Sam Stacy you have won this Battle, Ben is now available to steal.

No coaches steal, Ben is eliminated.

Now for Team Kelly:

Marisa Corvo Vs Ryan Gallagher "I Surrender"(Celine Dion)

Kelly: I literally can't right now, you both SANG the roof off! No but okay listen, Marisa you have such a fire and ferocity to your vocal, I just can't help but listen you and not believe the song you are telling. Ryan though, you have such a classical vibe to you and you shine through the sustain notes. I have to commend you as well. But I have to go with who I think has shined in this round and that winner is Marisa.

Carson: Congrats to Marisa Corvo, Ryan is now available to steal.

BLAKE STEALS RYAN.

Blake: I know this probably wasn't your best vocal man, but I think you have too much of a big voice to let go, so I'm glad Kelly was dumb and is letting me the chance to coach you. Well done brother, welcome to my team!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Now back to Team John:

Casme Vs Rio Souma "You're All I Need To Get By"(Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell)

John: I just loved this pairing and how much you two had fun with this! Casme, I love your vibe but also your tone to captivate the song, you are a hidden gem in this competition in my mind. My guy Rio though, you have such a powerful essence that can't be taught. I just love your voice as well. Picking a winner though, I have to go with who I think can progress from here, so that winner is Casme.

Carson: Well done to Casme for the victory, coaches, Rio is available to steal.

No coaches steal, Rio is eliminated.

Going back to Team Gwen:

Liam St. John Vs Ryan Berg "I Need A Dollar"(Aloe Blacc)

Gwen: First of all, congrats on getting your squats in cause that was just everything we needed. But besides that, Liam you just know who you want to be as an artist, you are so unique and have the voice to accompany it. Ryan, you were my surprise and I'm so glad we broke you out of your shell, I truly believe you have built yourself as a performer. Going with a winner though, I have to go with more confident because this was vocally even. So the winner is Liam.

Carson: Great job Liam St. John, Ryan is now available to steal.

No coaches steal, Ryan is eliminated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Going back to Team Blake:

Taryn Papa Vs Worth The Wait "Little White Church"(Little Big Town)

Blake: Way to give us the power in this room all you girls! No seriously, beginning with Taryn. Sis, I think you have such a power that can't be taught or is hard to compete against. I truly believe in you to go far no matter which coach you are with. Worth The Wait though. I love your harmonies and family power as a whole, I think you are the most unique competitors in this show, I have faith you can continue to grow and show the audience your full artistry. For a winner though, I have to go with who I think can help more, so the winner is Worth The Wait.

Carson: Well done to Worth The Wait, coaches... Taryn is now available to steal.

KELLY and GWEN Steal Taryn.

Kelly: Listen Taryn, I know I was a bit hard on you, but its because I know you have a lot more in the tank. I truly believe you can be a contender with that voice of yours, so please pick me and I can help you within this competition.

Gwen: Taryn you have such huge notes and a controlled voice which anyone would die for! I really want to help you, even if I haven't been through the country genre that much, I don't need to know because what I do know is talent. So if you pick me, I promise I won't let you down, you will excel to be the vocalist you want to be. Let's do it girl!

Taryn: Thank you both so much, I really can't believe this and I appreciate it. But I have to go with the woman who I think will let me be myself and push me harder, so I'm going with Gwen.

GWEN STEALS TARYN.

Now for the last Battle of the night, coming from Team Kelly.

Kelsie Watts Vs Emmalee "I Love Me"(Demi Lovato) (Muffled, feel free to turn up a bit)

Kelly: I really loved seeing this side to you girls. Emmalee, I think you are such a unique artist and someone who I want to see in concert just give out your beautiful voice to us. Kelsie, you have such a powerful voice and I also believe can kill it in concert. I think we are pretty similar in tones and genres, but you aren't just like a "mini-me" so to say. You are your own voice and those whistle notes, SANG SIS! I have to go with who I think can strive further on this stage, so the winner of this Battle is Kelsie.

Carson: Great job Kelsie Watts, coaches, Emmalee is available to steal.

No coaches steal, Emmalee is eliminated.

End of Battles Part 1.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That is Night 1 of Battles. Feel free to announce your opinions so far, any shockers for you or was it just right?

Night 2 will commence within the next couple of days(likely tomorrow), I will of course tag all those who are interested.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 5

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

That is Night 1 of Battles. Please announce your opinions so far, any shockers for you or was it just right?

Night 2 will commence within the next couple of days(likely tomorrow), I will of course tag all those who are interested.

I love these results, all my favorites are through so far! Good job. 👏🏻 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I swear y'all not better rob Sid when voting comes, he deserves Semifinals AT THE VERY LEAST 💅

Not me counting the IDF favs this season to see if there's room for him 😵

Cami, Desz, Taryn, and Payge will be there, Julia and Carter to a lesser extent. Yeah, I'm just going to be manifest and say there will be room for Sid :yes:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I swear y'all not better rob Sid when voting comes, he deserves Semifinals AT THE VERY LEAST 💅

With Corey's placement in S20 redux Sid might have an uphill battle if he advances to the live shows. But we'll see!

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Not me counting the IDF favs this season to see if there's room for him 😵

Cami, Desz, Taryn, and Payge will be there, Julia and Carter to a lesser extent. Yeah, I'm just going to be manifest and say there will be room for Sid :yes:

Perhaps, it'll depend on the performances I feel like.

• Like 1