The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

Posted (edited)

First of all, once again I thank you all for supporting this redux and suggesting song choices for your favorite artists, I had a lot of fun with this and am glad my first redux was Season 19 with these vocalists who didn't really get to showcase their voice fully IRL cause of Covid ruining everything :thumbsdown:.(Same for S18 and S20, but our great friends SydneySam and Jarmon has already redone those seasons, so I didn't feel the need to redo those.)

So first off, we will have our great coaches perform a country hit.

Everyone please welcome: Blake Shelton, John Legend, Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson!

Coaches - "Neon Moon"(Brooks & Dunn)

Amazing job to you all, lovely voices as always!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

So to get an idea of how the votes went. Once again we got a little over 200 votes over the past few days and I will show the results after the reveal of the winner. Not to spoil too much before the big reveal, so everyone let's waste no more time. Please welcome, your Top 4 Grand Finalists!

Kelsie Watts, Cami Clune, Julia Cooper, Sid Kingsley all walk out front and center stage.

Carson: Seriously, well done to you all, you gave it everything you had and yall deserve to be here. However we got business to attend to.

So first we will reveal the 4th place finisher, then the 3rd place finisher, and finally the Grand Winner of Season 19!

Julia, Sid, Cami, Kelsie. One of you has won the voice, but we have to find out the other finishing places so here we go!

The finalist finishing in 4th Place is...........

Edited by QueenMae16

Kelsie Watts: The Voice Contestant - NBC.com

Kelsie Watts of Team John. A fantastic journey you have been through Kelsie, you should be very proud of yourself.  Great things are to come for you sis, keep slaying!

John: Love you Kelsie! Its not the end for you, far from it! 

• Like 7

Posted (edited)

Team John Legend photos, bios for 'The Voice' Season 19, Fall 2020 -  GoldDerby

Julia Cooper of Team Gwen. To you as well, you have done amazing this whole journey, you should be proud of yourself, we all are of you. Keep using that voice of yours to capture hearts!

Gwen: You slay girl! You keep going with your voice!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 5

That means we are down to Cami Clune and Sid Kingsley! These are your Top 2 IDF, you haven chosen them to try for that trophy. Now soon, right now, the winner will be revealed....

Well done to all the finalists and these amazing Top 2 artists..... but only one can win so let's finally get to it.

• Like 1

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

That means we are down to Cami Clune and Sid Kingsley! These are your Top 2 IDF, you haven chosen them to try for that trophy. Now soon, right now, the winner will be revealed....

Well done to all the finalists and these amazing Top 2 artists..... but only one can win so let's finally get to it.

:w00tbounce: this is it...

• Like 1

The party's over for Cami Clune on 'The Voice' | Television |  buffalonews.com

CAMI CLUNE, you have done it! Winning the whole competition and taking it all the way home! Well done to you sister and congrats on your amazing journey as well. You have future concerts to sell out soon girl(or Tik Tok at least lol)

but congrats to our Runner-Up, Sid Kingsley as well. You have done amazing too my dude, your vocal talent is incredible as well.

Congratulations to Cami Clune, taking a win with John Legend!

Thank you to all the finalists and hopefully everyone will at least have enjoyed the results show. Celebrate however you like! 

• Like 12

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

CAMI CLUNE, you have done it! Winning the whole competition and taking it all the way home! Well done to you sister and congrats on your amazing journey as well. You have future concerts to sell out soon girl(or Tik Tok at least lol)

but congrats to our Runner-Up, Sid Kingsley as well. You have done amazing too my dude, your vocal talent is incredible as well.

Thank you to all the finalists and hopefully everyone will at least have enjoyed the results show. Celebrate however you like! 

QUEEN :wub: :wub:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

period, queen slayed :wub:

honestly, I loved all 4 finalists but Cami was my ultimate fave so yay! (& Lauren too but welp) 

• Like 2

image.png.54803067003b8b6e6a2df160f5c3cc18.png

These are the Grand Finale results. 

Julia and Kelsie were back and forth until Julia got at least one more person to support her for 3rd.

Sid was winning against Cami in the beginning, but her supporters/casuals won it out in the end once the second day came in. It was close at one point though and in the Semis(I'll show later) Cami only had 5 votes on Sid. So she came in fighting in the Finale by getting 40 votes over him this time.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Thanks for hosting this QueenMae16! It was fun to follow along, and the top 4 was extremely strong. 

Thank you for supporting me! I had a lot of fun with this.

Thank you to all once again who supported in anyway you could. I appreciate you following this redux!

• Like 6

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED