The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

A parallel universe, also known as an alternate universe or alternative universe, or, alternate or alternative reality, is a hypothetical self-contained plane of existence.

Source : Wikipedia

All I know is, Minivan would scream and pout that their beloved coach got "eliminated". Also that John got two finalists LOL. 

• Haha 1

IDF: *Complains every season about black women not winning/getting into the finale* 

Also IDF: *Eliminates the two black women left, one of which actually made it to the finale on the real show* :stealth:

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

IDF: *Complains every season about black women not winning/getting into the finale* 

Also IDF: *Eliminates the two black women left, one of which actually made it to the finale on the real show* :stealth:

I voted for both Desz and Payge, but that didn’t work out so well - and people are joking about Sid winning but considering Cami and Julia might split the indie-pop vote and Kelsie needed a Save to make it in, I don’t think that’s implausible (still unlikely given IDF lives to stan Team Waffle, but considering I genuinely didn’t expect Julia to get a PV into the finale over Desz, I’m not ruling that out). 

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I voted for both Desz and Payge, but that didn’t work out so well - and people are joking about Sid winning but considering Cami and Julia might split the indie-pop vote and Kelsie needed a Save to make it in, I don’t think that’s implausible (still unlikely given IDF lives to stan Team Waffle, but considering I genuinely didn’t expect Julia to get a PV into the finale over Desz, I’m not ruling that out). 

Yeah, I also voted for Desz in the IS (I clearly expected her to make finale somehow and she was my clear favorite out of the contestants that didn’t get a semifinals PV)

On 7/22/2021 at 3:58 AM, Gustavo527 said:

In fairness, only a select minority of users vote in these games, so it's possible a majority of their devout fans aren't present to vote for them.

I voted for Desz in the IS, and I kinda expected her to win it.

Edited by FloorWax

On 6/14/2021 at 8:26 AM, AliXRose said:

Cami and Kelsie as the top 2, don’t let me down IDF !

On 6/16/2021 at 11:27 PM, AliXRose said:

Yaaay John needed a redux to have both the winner and the runner-up, what an ICON ! King of strategy :wub:

Y'all need to give my psychic powers some credit, vote for the QUEENS !

truth infomercial GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 1

Hello again IDF, sorry for the wait. The show should be out by this Friday at the latest. The Grand Finalists have their songs ready and are ready for you to vote for one of them to be the winner this week!

See you all soon!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Hello IDF and welcome to the big Grand Finale of Season 19 TVUSA Redux! The road has been long and enjoyable for me to host this game and once again, I appreciate all of you supporting and voting whenever you could! Its going to be time for you to vote for your Grand winner very soon!

Tagging all: @Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @jarmon  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium  @Teraginn  @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY@Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @randomgirl @americanvoice38 @Cookie73 @B-B @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1 @QueenKalie @rp3598

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Hello IDF and welcome to the big Grand Finale of Season 19 TVUSA Redux! The road has been long and enjoyable for me to host this game and once again, I appreciate all of you supporting and voting whenever you could! Its going to be time for you to vote for your Grand winner very soon!

Tagging all: @Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @jarmon  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium  @Teraginn  @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY@Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @randomgirl @americanvoice38 @Cookie73 @B-B @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1 @QueenKalie @rp3598

Yay! Excited for this.

To clarify how this Finale is going to go. Each finalist will perform three times. One ballad, can be soft or powerful, one upbeat song. Then they will perform a final time showing who they would like to be as an artist for future concert tours(or Tik Tok videos lbr)

We will start off very shortly and hopefully yall prepare for the big(and hopefully) enjoyable show for tonight!

• Thanks 1

Starting off our night, she is Team Gwen's Indie vocalist who made it all the way to the Finale after being stolen by her in the Battles. Opening our Ballad round, please welcome: Julia Cooper!

Julia Cooper - "I Want You Around"(Snoh Aalegra)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-vFQV-p4Vb/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(If link doesn't work, use performance below)

Gwen: Julia I'm so glad we came this far and you continue to kill it in the end, I'm so hoping IDF votes for you to win and this was such a majestic performance. I run out of things to say, but I love you and I just hope the best for you in the future. Great job girl!

• Like 2

Next up is your Instant Save Finalist from last week, on Team John, she has made it all the way here to the Finale after being stolen back in the Knockouts. Everyone please welcome, with her power-ballad: Kelsie Watts!

Kelsie Watts - "Tokyo Sunrise"(LP)

John: Kelsie you have worked so hard to get here and I'm so glad you could continue on my team, I'm hoping IDF sees your power and emotion. You totally deserve to win this whole thing and I can't wait to hear you in concert or whatever you decide to take your career in. Well done Kelsie, love you girl!

• Like 2

Now for Team Kelly's last member standing, also being the last male in the competition. He has also been stolen back in the Battles and has taken it all the way to here. Everyone please welcome, with his ballad: Sid Kingsley!

Sid Kingsley - "Night Train"(Amos Lee)

Kelly: Sid my man! You are so emotional with a big, raw voice. Your performances are always 10/10, and I couldn't be more proud to be your coach. I'm hoping IDF rewards you with the big trophy because you so deserve it man, I love you so much Sid. Keep slaying!

• Like 5

Closing off the Ballad round, is Team John's Indie-Alternative singer. She made it all the way with John from the beginning and is ready to fight for the win. Everyone please welcome: Cami Clune!

Cami Clune - "Warrior"(Demi Lovato)

John: Cami you are such a unique artist and your tone is to die for, I keep saying this. I'm so glad you made it to the Finale and I'm just hoping IDF sees your power and vulnerability and rewards it with giving you the win. I'm so proud of you Cami and well done for this amazing performance!

• Like 4

Now starting off our 2nd round. Upbeat and for some fun, to continue to fight for their chance at the trophy, taking on some Aretha Franklin. Everyone please welcome back Team Gwen's: Julia Cooper!

Julia Cooper - "I Say A Little Prayer"(Aretha Franklin)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCZcMHbpeqZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(If link doesn't work, use performance below)

Gwen: Julia I don't know how you do it, but you always make everything your own style and it just amazes me every time. Even taking on this song is a real challenge. IDF has got to see your talent and hopefully votes for you. Well done girl, I love you Julia!

• Like 2

Now going back to Team John's Rock-Pop vocalist, she's not one to back down from any challenge. And this is certainly a song to take on! With her upbeat song, everyone please welcome back: Kelsie Watts!

Kelsie Watts - "Misery Business"(Paramore)

John: Yes Kelsie! I swear you are immensely talented and can even take on an iconic song as this one! Kelsie I'm only hoping IDF continues to see your talent and votes for you to win cause you deserve everything good to come in your future girl! Well done Kelsie!

• Like 2

Now to continue their set for tonight. Is Team Kelly's blues artist. Taking on some Beatles. Everyone please welcome back: Sid Kingsley!

Sid Kingsley - "Rocky Raccoon"(The Beatles)

Kelly: Sid you are just so versatile and its something about your tone that just draws me in everytime, you are powerful but are sweet too. If that makes sense, but you are just completely insane in any song you do, so IDF you better vote for him or I'll cry and question everything. But anyways, I love you Sid and can't wait to see your journey in the future!

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Closing out the Upbeat round, once again is Team John's Indie-Alt singer. With showing her more, theatrical and Broadway side. Everyone please welcome back: Cami Clune!

Cami Clune - "How 'Bout A Dance"(Bonnie & Clyde)

John: I loved hearing this side to you Cami! We sometimes forget you got the theatrical background to you and can expand your range to what we haven't heard before. But I'm hoping IDF continues to vote for you after this, your future is purely amazing Cami, I can't wait to hear and see you in your own concerts. Well done girl!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 4

Now for our final round of the Grand Finale, then IDF, you will vote for your winner. The artist round. Showing who the artists want to be and what song could represent that.

Opening up the round will be Team Gwen's Indie vocalist. Taking on an original she created. Everyone please welcome back: Julia Cooper!

Julia Cooper - "Something In My Head"(Original/Julia Cooper)

Gwen: Julia, I couldn't be more proud of how far you come on this show. Not only as a vocalist, but as a person and artist. This song defined who you are and how you wanted your voice to be. I'm begging IDF to vote for you because you deserve to take home the win after this. Love you Julia and I only wish for the best for you. You know I'm always here for you if needed! Well done girl!

• Like 3

Giving it all she has in this Sia song. Team John's Rock-Pop vocalist is finishing strong with a song that she feels close and can relate to. Everyone please welcome back: Kelsie Watts!

Kelsie Watts - "Chandelier"(Sia)

John: Get it Kelsie! Darn girl, if that wasn't such a memorizing vocal then I don't know what is. Kelsie you have always came and showed your power, this build-up for this song was amazing. I'm only hoping IDF sees the power in your voice and rewards you the win because you deserve it Kelsie! Well done girl and I can only hope for the best for you, you should be proud of your journey here! Love you Kelsie!

• Like 3

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED