The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

image.png.5e5645e723ef976ac8e6fc5b16f3c578.png

Top 10 Instant Save Results:

Chloe was winning in the beginning, but the final hour(before the delay even) Madeline got even more votes, going to even 100.

Probably the most shocking result so far.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

image.png.5e5645e723ef976ac8e6fc5b16f3c578.png

Top 10 Instant Save Results:

Chloe was winning in the beginning, but the final hour(before the delay even) Madeline got even more votes, going to even 100.

Probably the most shocking result so far.

Oh wow

• Like 1

Team Standings as of now:

Team Blake:

Taryn Papa

------------------

Team John:

Kelsie Watts

Cami Clune

------------------

Team Gwen:

Payge Turner

Julia Cooper

------------------

Team Kelly:

Desz

Sid Kingsley

Madeline Consoer(Instantly Saved)

17 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Madeline Consoer: The Voice Contestant - NBC.com

MADELINE CONSOER, you have been saved and will go on to the Top 8 Semifinals! A bit of a shock maybe to some of the audience, but congrats to her. 

Team Kelly Clarkson has now all advanced.

That means sorry to Lauren Frihauf and Chloe Hogan, but your journey will unfortuanlity end here. Thank you for slaying it every week.

Congrats to Madeline! She's really great. We lost two gems in Chloé and Lauren today (why does this make it sound so serious LMAO); all three were excellent choices, though! Still stan Madeline for her blind/battle/KO (and parts of her PO were also great)!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

That means we advance to the Top 8 Semifinals IDF!

No real theme here, but the artists will try to go all out in getting a Finale spot! I may even use some of your song suggestions from the past couple of rounds if they have not been used. So you'll still have influence in the song choices. 

The final artists will perform for your votes as always, then the Top 3 highest vote getters will automatically enter the Finale.

The Middle 3 artists will perform one last time for the 4th Finale spot, you'll vote for that Instant Save like always.

Then the ones with the lowest amount of votes, the bottom 2 will unfortuanlity be eliminated right away.

I will still need to figure out what songs they need to use. I had a couple pre-decisions, but the rest will be crafted within the next week. So I'll tag you all when the show starts.

Once again, I hope you enjoyed the results or got a few of your favorites in at least. Discuss as always your opinions, and see you all soon!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 10 LIVE RESULTS, TOP 8 SEMIFINALISTS REVEALED
3 hours ago, sydneysam said:

same :(

3 hours ago, jarmon said:

Sad for Lauren but, happy for Madeline! Even though i voted for Lauren in the IS. 😭😭

Wish that Lauren would have made it farther, but I was shocked she even made post-POs (thank gosh for john), and each round of her moving forward was a bit of a surprise for me as well. glad she made it this far at least! 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rp3598 said:

Before seeing performances, I expect it to be

PV: Cami, DeSz, Sid

IS: Payge, Julia (IS), Kelsie

B2: Taryn and Madeline

Gotta stan this top 4

• Like 1

Hello IDF and I'm glad to say that the Top 8 show has been crafted and the performances will come tomorrow! I hope you'll all like it and prepare to vote for whoever you want to advance into the finale!

See you all soon.

• Thanks 5

Hello IDF and welcome back to the Season 19 Redux! Today will be the Top 8 Semifinals and the artists will fight for a spot in the Grand Finale!

Tagging all: @Bk1234  @sydneysam  @taylorkat @Angeles  @QueenCami  @jarmon  @AliXRose  @KimberlyxKyla  @Hamza Tufail  @Archanium  @Teraginn  @FloorWax  @Daillon  @David68  @DorisAnn  @thevoiceisthetop  @IAN27TAY@Dalton Eduardo @VintageVoice @British Man @Harmat @Gustavo527 @Feder @randomgirl @americanvoice38 @Cookie73 @B-B @Leekleekington @VoiceFan1 @QueenKalie @rp3598

• Thanks 2

Carson: Opening up our show for today, we welcome Team Gwen's rocker taking on an emotional Goo Goo Dolls song. Everyone please welcome: Payge Turner!

Payge Turner - "Iris"(Goo Goo Dolls) 

Gwen: Payge you are such a fantastic artist with a unique tone and I'm so proud to having see you progress every round! I'm hoping IDF votes for you into the Grand Finale because you deserve it girl! IDF please vote for Payge! She is so good, but I'm proud of you girl, well done!

• Like 6

Carson: Coming up next is the artist you Instantly Saved last week, from Team Kelly. Taking on more Kelsea Ballerini, please welcome: Madeline Consoer!

Madeline Consoer - "Legends"(Kelsea Ballerini)

Kelly: Madeline you are such a storyteller, I keep saying it and I'll say it again! You have this tone that has us all hear your story and your voice. You are truly an amazing artist and I'm hoping IDF votes for you to advance again because you so deserve it! IDF come on now! Great work though Madeline, I'm so proud of you!

• Like 3

Carson: Coming from Team Kelly again, this is the versatile powerhouse taking on a big Beatles hit. Everyone please welcome: Desz!

Desz - "Let It Be"(The Beatles)

Kelly: That is what I call a vocal sis! Oh my gosh Desz you just continue to amaze me and go through new heights every round. if this isn't worthy of the Finale then I seriously don't know what is! IDF I swear if you don't vote for her, well I'll just cry but seriously Desz, you are so good I'm shaking to be honest. I'm so proud of you and well done on this performance!

• Like 5

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED