The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

That leaves: John Holiday, Tamara Jade, and Lauren Frihauf.

Carson: John its hard, but who are you going to save?

John: This is hard, I think all of you have something special to offer. Going to John first, you are like my guy and such a powerful artist and vocalist! Tamara you are like such a fun performer and know how to draw us in, I love you as well girl. Lauren, there's something about your tone and power that just keeps me wanting for more. So I think I have to go with what I think connected with me the most..... I'm going to save.....

Now IDF(I kept saying America, but I'm so used to the IRL season so sorry guys. I promise you are still voting lmao I flop a lot like I said) 

IDF will give another chance to an artist between Tamara Jade and John Holiday.

iDF will give a chance to.....

NOW! IDF, the Wildcard vote will begin shortly and you will vote soon!

I got the songs ready, so we will begin right away!

Carson: Now not to waste anymore time, we will begin with Team Blake's trio. Please welcome: Worth The Wait:

"Softly And Tenderly"(Alan Jackson) - Worth The Wait

Blake: Girls, I am so proud of you and this was such a perfect vocal to strive for that save. It was pleasant, stripped and emotional. Your family harmonies are to die for! Seriously sisters, if IDF doesn't appreciate this, then nothing will. Please be proud of yourselves and I'll be here to support you however I can. Well done girls!

Edited by QueenMae16

9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Lauren Frihauf: The Voice Contestant - NBC.com

Lauren, I have to go with you.

Carson: LAUREN FRIHAUF, Saved by your coach, you will sing for the Top 13!

This is so unlike John though??? Making good decisions? Couldn't be him in s18 at least tbh... I guess he's improved :haha:

• Haha 3

Just now, QueenCami said:

This is so unlike John though??? Making good decisions? Couldn't be him in s18 at least tbh... I guess he's improved :haha:

I swear, this John has somehow managed to pull a JHud/Kelly S15 or Alicia S14 this is extra surreal 👀

Now we will go to John's powerhouse, please welcome: Tamara Jade!

"Here's To Life"(Phyliss Molinary) - Tamara Jade

John: Tamara you are such a great vocalist and I love how stripped back you were here! You show that you can do it all and still convey the message of the song! I'm so hoping iDF votes for you because you deserve it so much! Well done Tamara and good luck!

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1