The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

Now for the agonizing part: Madeline Consoer, Payton Lamar, and Skylar Alyvia Mayton are available to save.

Carson: Kelly which will you go with?

Kelly: You know, I'm just so proud of you all. You all gave such killer performances and I couldn't be more proud. Payton, you have shown that you deserve to be here and continue to slay every time. Madeline, I think you gave your most powerful performance last night and it was so beautiful. Skylar, your versatility and diverse choices are amazing to listen to. I have to go with what is probably the most unique right now and who can do it all with such a big voice..... so I'm going to save.....

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Now for the agonizing part: Madeline Consoer, Payton Lamar, and Skylar Alyvia Mayton are available to save.

Carson: Kelly which will you go with?

Kelly: You know, I'm just so proud of you all. You all gave such killer performances and I couldn't be more proud. Payton, you have shown that you deserve to be here and continue to slay every time. Madeline, I think you gave your most powerful performance last night and it was so beautiful. Skylar, your versatility and diverse choices are amazing to listen to. I have to go with what is probably the most unique right now and who can do it all with such a big voice..... so I'm going to save.....

MADELINE

One more team to go, then the Wildcard Instant Save will start. Everyone, please welcome Team John Legend!

Cami, Lauren, Tamara, John, Kelsie, all walk out. 

Well done to you all! But getting down to it.

IDF has saved......

Edited by QueenMae16

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

One more team to go, then the Wildcard Instant Save will start. Everyone, please welcome Team John Legend!

Cami, Lauren, Tamara, John, Kelsie, all walk out. 

Well done to you all! But getting down to it.

America has saved......

This team is like Go for the PV or go home ! The CS will go to either John or Tamara

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1