The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

28 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Thrilled to see Cami win but not gonna lie I would’ve been cackling for days if Sid had managed to sneak out into victory despite IDF being IDF 😂😂 

Same đŸ€Ł

Honestly didn't expect the guy to survive the semis. Really nice to see him in second place! Congrats to Cami, a very deserving winner as well.

Thanks @QueenMae16 for this redux. I appreciate that you tried to use covers from the contestants themselves as much as possible.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Thrilled to see Cami win but not gonna lie I would’ve been cackling for days if Sid had managed to sneak out into victory despite IDF being IDF 😂😂 

This was fun, thanks for hosting! @QueenMae16

Sid winning would have definitely been entertaining (I remember some funny reactions when he got the first PV), but Cami was always the contestant I expected to win. I was hoping Sid would get runner up, and he did.

I voted for both in the finale (and every round)

Expectation VS Reality

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF   X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

8 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

The party's over for Cami Clune on 'The Voice' | Television |  buffalonews.com

CAMI CLUNE, you have done it! Winning the whole competition and taking it all the way home! Well done to you sister and congrats on your amazing journey as well. You have future concerts to sell out soon girl(or Tik Tok at least lol)

but congrats to our Runner-Up, Sid Kingsley as well. You have done amazing too my dude, your vocal talent is incredible as well.

Congratulations to Cami Clune, taking a win with John Legend!

Thank you to all the finalists and hopefully everyone will at least have enjoyed the results show. Celebrate however you like! 

Congratulations QUEEN 💖 ! Congrats to the other finalists, so many robberies avenged we love it !

Thank you so much @QueenMae16 for this redux and your constant involvement, that was really funÂ đŸ”„

• Thanks 1

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED