The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 4 GRAND FINALE, WINNER REVEALED

QueenMae16

2 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Chloé Hogan: The Voice Contestant - NBC.com

CHLOE HOGAN, you have been Saved by IDF and will continue to sing in the Top 10 week! Great work!

Team Gwen Stefani has all advanced now.

Sorry to Larriah Jackson, but this means the end for your journey. You have done great though and have only a bright future!

YAAAY. I missed the voting, sadly :( but I would've voted for her anyways (I love the cover ❤️)

Alright IDF, now for more fun for next round!

Top 10 will be Opposite Gender Week! You will suggest songs that will be of the artists' opposite gender identification. I'm pretty lenient on this, cause I just really want the artists to show more versatility in this round so here's how it'll work.

If the artist is like not the traditional Male or Female, then they can sing whatever from whichever artist.(I don't think any of the remaining artists are though, tell me if I missed something though.) Example: if Cami Clune was like Non-Binary, so she could sing like Maroon 5(Adam Levine) or No Doubt(Gwen Stefani)

Also if the song that you want the artist to sing is from someone who doesn't identify as the traditional genders. Then they can be used for whichever artists you want(Demi Lovato is an example) So you could give like, Kelsie Watts a Demi Lovato song. 

Bands, Groups, Duos/Trios are allowed as long as least one of the lead vocalists is the opposite gender of the artist. 

Happy suggesting IDF! I hope you enjoyed the show too!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdB8AkjAedTgsVJ0SnlIS9CwqU9G5a6ZPJY6pW0xeHit5DD6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link - Song Suggestions Forms

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 6

Also, the remaining artists on the teams:

Team Blake

-------------------------

Taryn Papa

Team John

------------------------

Cami Clune

Lauren Frihauf

Kelsie Watts

Team Gwen

---------------------------

Julia Cooper

Payge Turner

Chloe Hogan(Instantly Saved)

Team Kelly

--------------------------

Sid Kingsley

Desz

Madeline Consoer

• Like 4

• QueenMae16 changed the title to The Voice Season 19 Redux(QueenMae16): TOP 11 LIVE RESULTS, TOP 10 SONG SUGGESTIONS OPEN NOW
21 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

It's not what I suggested, but Cami's gonna end up singing "Life On Mars", isn't she?

Maybe.....

or maybe not, I'm still deciding based on the requests coming in. 

Or I will give her "Caribbean Queen" (Billy Ocean) and make Shane Q SHAKE at her rendition 😍

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Maybe.....

Or I will give her "Caribbean Queen" (Billy Ocean) and make Shane Q SHAKE at her rendition 😍

I can’t see anyone doing well with that song, and I especially wouldn’t want Cami to have to perform it on her birthday

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Maybe.....

Maybe you should give Sid "No Tears Left To Cry" and see if he can top this QUEEN :wub:

• Like 1

Hello again IDF. Like last round, the suggestions coming in have been great and I have made some pre-decisions already for the artists!

I will start to craft the Top 10 show, so within the next few days(likely this Tuesday) the show will be out. You can still suggest songs if you wish. I could use them for the next rounds even if they aren't used this round.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdB8AkjAedTgsVJ0SnlIS9CwqU9G5a6ZPJY6pW0xeHit5DD6Q/viewform?usp=sf_link - Song Suggestions(Final call)

See you soon IDF!

• Like 2

Last round we had yall pick the songs for these artists, now for this round you have done the same. But with having to use the opposite gender identification as the artist. Hopefully you are excited for this round and we'll begin right away:

Carson: Opening up the show with Kelly's powerhouse vocalist, taking on a powerful soul hit by Leon Russell. Everyone please welcome, Desz!

Desz - "A Song For You"(Leon Russell)

Kelly: You know Desz, you are just a god given talent and I can only admire you because you have it all girl. The voice, the range, the dynamics. I'm so glad you are continuing to slay with a song like this, IDF you better vote for Desz! Or I will cry, but anyways well done girl! I'm so proud of you!

• Like 7

Carson: We will continue now with John's folk-rocker, taking on some Conan Gray and showing another softer side like last round. Everyone please welcome: Lauren Frihauf!

Lauren Frihauf - "Heather"(Conan Gray)

John: Lauren I really love how you can take on any song and I'm so proud you have gotten this far already! I think we can continue to progress further because there are no limits with you! IDF please vote for my girl Lauren! She so deserves this and I love you so much sister, well done!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Carson: Now going to Gwen's first artist of the night. The Indie vocalist who took on Beyonce last round, she will now take on Imagine Dragons and give all her emotion into this. Everyone please welcome: Julia Cooper!

Julia Cooper - "Demons"(Imagine Dragons)

Gwen: Julia you are such an angelic talent and your voice is so heavenly like oh my gosh! I need your record girl and I want to just duet with you, I'm so proud of you Julia and IDF you have to vote for Julia! She's so good and I'm hoping we can continue to thrive from here, well done Julia!

• Like 6

Carson: Now to John's Indie-Alternative vocalist, she will take on a recent favorite of hers and prove she has what it takes to advance. Everyone please welcome: Cami Clune!

Cami Clune - "Good Things Fall Apart"(ILLENIUM & Jon Bellion)

John: Cami I completely loved this vocal and your emotion always cuts through like a knife, you are just so poised as well with your voice. I'm so glad you are still in this and I believe you can continue to advance from here. IDF you got to vote for Cami PLEASE! Let's continue from here, I'm so proud of you Cami and well done!

• Like 10

Carson: We will continue with Kelly's country-pop singer, she has taken on Kelsea Ballerni last round. Now with a Rascal Flatts hit, please welcome: Madeline Consoer!

Madeline Consoer - "Bless The Broken Road"(Rascal Flatts)

Kelly: This was so good Madeline! Oh my god this was the perfect song for you and the emotion you project is absolutely stunning. I loved your growth since the Blinds and I'm hoping you can continue because there is still much to do! IDF please vote for this girl, she so deserves it! But I love you so much girl, I'm so proud!

• Like 4

Carson: We will now go to the sole survivor of Team Blake, she is the powerful country vocalist who has taken on big songs. Now with an iconic song in country, please welcome: Taryn Papa!

Taryn Papa - "The Dance"(Garth Brooks)

Blake: I don't know what else to say Taryn, you go from big song to big song, and while this wasn't really a big song. This was probably my favorite performance from you, this was a moment girl. I'm so glad if someone has to uphold Team Blake, its you because you have what it takes to make it big. IDF, you gotta vote for Taryn PLEASE! I'm so proud of you sis and you will make it big I bet you.

• Like 5