June 13th Summer Strummin' Pull ~ Online Event

buttons66

qFGfHvVj_bigger.jpg

#ad The Summer Strummin’ Pull online event is happening THIS SUNDAY – Join us to hear a night of music from

, and

E3Tr2srXwAYWOHT?format=jpg&name=small

. You can stream the show for FREE on June 13th at 9pm! #Ad

About

The warm sun breeze, a cold beverage, and the sweet sounds of country music.  It’s the perfect recipe for summer fun and that’s what Country 102.5 and Triple Tigers Records have in store for you on June 13th.    

You’ll be front and center for the Summer Strummin’ Pull stream event with Russell Dickerson, Scotty McCreery, and CAM. These three talented performers join together to share their songs, swap stories, and treat us to an evening of great country music.   

It’s all happening on Sunday, June 13th at 9pm and you, your family, and friends can all stream the show for FREE from the comfort of your home or backyard right here on the Country 102.5 site, or app or if you prefer, you can also tune in on YouTube. 

Thanks to our partners at Triple Tigers Records for sponsoring this event.  

==================================================

Looks like this concert spans The Beasley group of Radio Stations...

Watch via YouTube

Subscribe to the Beasley Media Group, LLC YouTube Channel or CLICK HERE to watch the event on Sunday, June 13th at 9:00pm!

Edited by buttons66

Scottys Facebook Page...

27m  · 

Looking forward to performing on the online Summer Strummin' Guitar Pull along with Russell Dickerson and Cam TONIGHT thanks to these Beasley Media Group country radio stations: KICKS 99, 99.5 QYK, Country 102.5, 95.7 WKML, 102.7 The Coyote, Country 1037fm, and 92.5 XTU - Philly's Country Station. I've shared all the individual station links in the posts below this one - click on those links for more information including showtime and how you can watch the performance for free tonight online. Hope you enjoy!!

Was a great show for sure ..will be available til sometime tomorrow i believe. Definately worth watching if you missed it .

Scotty sang This Is It.. You Time In Between Damn Strait & 5 More Minutes

CAM and Scotty certainly have some good 'vibes' going on between them ......very clear in the chemistry on the stage. 

CAMS voice is so good....

They all had couple of band members with them . Sounded good.

FUN FACT ....Chris Young who played for Scotty temporarily played with RD tonight . 

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Gallery of Photos from tonight ..

https://country1025.com/2021/06/gallery-summer-strummin-pull/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_Country1025WKLB

qFGfHvVj_normal.jpg

Country 102.5

@Country1025WKLB
· 1h
What an incredible show Russell Dickerson, Scotty McCreery, and CAM put on for our Country 102.5's Summer Strummin’ Pull! Take a look at some photos from tonights show

: https://country1025.com/2021/06/gallery-summer-strummin-pull/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter_Country1025WKLB

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

I finally got to watch this.  It was a good show & correct, the sound was very good.  I think most thought it was one of those "from home" concerts.   I did.

RD has a really good voice when he uses lower keys.  But he spends most of his songs with high notes & that spoils the whole thing.  Cam is a WOW. 

• Like 3

RD has a more powerful voice than I thought.  Not too many of his songs let him show that power, however.  Sherry...you and I should offer him some advice....use lower range and let the power show more often.

And yes, Cam really did an amazing job.

Of course, Scotty also hit it out of the park, too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sinycalone said:

RD has a more powerful voice than I thought.  Not too many of his songs let him show that power, however.  Sherry...you and I should offer him some advice....use lower range and let the power show more often.

And yes, Cam really did an amazing job.

Of course, Scotty also hit it out of the park, too.