Who did you prefer, Cam or Gihanna?

Choose your favorite  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one?

• Cam Anthony
    • Gihanna Zoe

5 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I wonder from where the love for Gihanna suddenly came? IIRC Cam destroyed everyone in the polls. And even Corey was overall more liked than Gihanna. SF night was the only time when IDF preferred her to Corey.

The love for Gihanna was always there. The volcano just erupted after her Knockout. 😌 

Also, this has yet to be seen, but I guarantee you in a few months there will be more active Gihanna and Corey fans than there are active Cam fans. Like someone else mentioned, I think there are many Cam fans on here, but few Cam stans. I mean, just look at Gih’s thread last night. It literally went hot after an Instagram live. 😂😂😂

Edited by Bk1234

The person saying that there is sudden appearance of Gihanna fans is correct. During both nights of the playoffs live reaction thread I was one of the very few to say Gihanna did way better than Corey and deserved the save over him. Many were just saying it was a strategic move by Kelly because it was obvious Corey was so much 'better'. Semifinals is when everyone showed up for Gihanna.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, this has yet to be seen, but I guarantee you in a few months there will be more active Gihanna and Corey fans than there are active Cam fans. Like someone else mentioned, I think there are many Cam fans on here, but few Cam stans. I mean, just look at Gih’s thread last night. It literally went hot after an Instagram live. 😂😂😂

hmmm... now that i think about it you're probably right. There are very few Cam stans here. Maybe he won the polls because his performances were always the best not because he was fav.

Also, it's the case all the time. Micah, Todd, and Cammwess did better than Allegra, Zan, and Toneisha in the polls DURING s18 but if someone creates the poll right now...the females would probably win.

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

The person saying that there is sudden appearance of Gihanna fans is correct. During both nights of the playoffs live reaction thread I was one of the very few to say Gihanna did way better than Corey and deserved the save over him. Many were just saying it was a strategic move by Kelly because it was obvious Corey was so much 'better'. Semifinals is when everyone showed up for Gihanna.

THIS.

Corey was way more liked than Gihanna until the SF. 

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

Thunderstorm also won every IDF poll he was ever in, but it was clear that people were more passionate about the girls.

I think Matt McAndrew is the only male who still do a great job in the polls even after 7 years. Majority of IDF forgot about T-storm in a few weeks but Matt is still known to be the most liked male contestant of IDF even after 13 seasons.

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I mean, just look at Gih’s thread last night. It literally went hot after an Instagram live. 😂😂😂

The mention of the live reminds me... I’d like to add that Gihanna has been more active with her fans from the beginning until now. (Consistent lives, making time to answer DM’s, texting on Snapchat) 
So if someone’s a fan of both Gih and Cam, but then Gih interacts with them more, that’s a booster for Gih. 
We humans are selfish creatures who long for acknowledgment and validation.🤣 

(I’m not blaming Cam for not doing the same. Not am I saying Gih has fans just because she interacts with them. I’m just mentioning additional factors that add to the comparison.)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Harmat said:

The mention of the live reminds me... I’d like to add that Gihanna has been more active with her fans from the beginning until now. (Consistent lives, making time to answer DM’s, texting on Snapchat) 
So if someone’s a fan of both Gih and Cam, but then Gih interacts with them more, that’s a booster for Gih. 
We humans are selfish creatures who long for acknowledgment and validation.🤣 

(I’m not blaming Cam for not doing the same. Not am I saying Gih has fans just because she interacts with them. I’m just mentioning additional factors that add to the comparison.)

That’s a good point, but which one follows me on IG? 🙃

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s a good point, but which one follows me on IG? 🙃

AHAH, same, though.🤣🥰 

He’s definitely active, but not as much as Gihanna. 

Just now, Harmat said:

AHAH, same, though.🤣🥰 

He’s definitely active, but not as much as Gihanna. 

I’d say they’re both some of the more active ones on social media. I mean, Cam had a live where he brought a bunch of fans on to chat with him. Gih is literally on this forum and sang a ton of requests on yesterday’s live! 🤯 It’s hard to compare. :haha:

• Like 2