'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

39 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Law & Order: SVU > Law & Order. 😘

idk, it's kind of hard to argue that L&O SVU is a 90s show when it not only premiered in 1999, but also spanned two ENTIRE decades after the 90s. I also personally think 90s L&O beats early SVU. 

Shows that premiered in 1999 but ended before 2010 feel more 90s to me. Just my personal view. Also, the first season of SVU went into 2000, and some other 1999 shows had their first season entirely in 1999. Of course, that's just me being super nitpicky lol 

Other shows like SNL and Sesame Street that came before the 90s but then lasted throughout the ENTIRE 90s decade? I can see the argument that they are 90s shows. There's no hard rule of course.

Edited by FrogLenzen

54 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I was hoping The Real World would outlast Road Rules since it's more iconic. :closedeyes:

Ooh i was hoping for that too. But I'm fine with whatever happened with those shows.

37 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Some more iconic TRL moments.

THE 3LW KFC CHICKEN INCIDENT. :dead:

35 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I forgot about Babygirl Aaliyah. ❤️

OMGG yessss thank you posting all of these videos. Wow all of this brings back such memories for me! :omg::wub:  Loved all of these moments. :haha: 

An I was going to post the Aaliyah snake with Carson video and how she scared him with that snake. :lmao: Such a hilarious moment! I could post even more but you covered a lot of moments here!

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Surprised you or @*Wallace hasn't swooped in yet.

LOL Same. I was expecting Victoria to do so. :lmao: 

I haven't done so as I like both shows well enough (for different reasons) and I'm fine with either staying or going. So I'm fine with anyone else making the decision.... as I don't know what I would do. :haha: 

13 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

The deadline passed again, even after losing two more rankers.

tumblr_on39jtCt4J1w0oni1o1_500.gif

I am getting to it - I had to complete Idol first.

Save WOF
Cut RW

ArtisticAffectionateCardinal-max-1mb.gif

You were all under the impression that I was cutting The Real World over The Wheel of Fortune - I was simply putting on an act after JC decided to cut SVU as a little lesson that I can be petty especially if you mention your love for The Real World.  As I've seen both shows and both are iconic in their respective way, I decide to cut Wheel of Fortune as I feel it had less impact in the 1990s compare to The Real World - I've seen some snippets of The Real World in the 1990s and I never seen an episode of Wheel of Fortune in the 1990s. 

In 2021, if you are not aware of Wheel of Fortune, you certainly been living under a rock as this popular game show has been on the year since 1975 but the current version of the show debuted in 1983 with Pat Sajak and Vanna White being the face of the show.  The game is essentially inspired by the hangman while three contestants faces off to win prizes by spinning the wheel. The game show is a no brainer and still very popular after all these years, and I don't think it really defined the 1990s hence why I am cutting it. 

SAVING: THE REAL WORLD

6 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Chris with the curveball. 

That was a fun twist there. :haha: 

Although I'd be mad if it worked against me like other decisions have happened to me here. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

That was a fun twist there. :haha: 

Although I'd be mad if it worked against me like other decisions have happened to me here. :lmao: 

Better watch out :giggle: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

I was simply putting on an act after JC decided to cut SVU as a little lesson that I can be petty especially if you mention your love for The Real World.

Ugh I make people mad even when I am not trying to :dead: But I'm glad that RR/RW both made it through so no regrets :giggle:

• Steven_ changed the title to '90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)