'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

28 minutes ago, goofycilla90 said:

Friends would Be very on brand for a win on IDF lol

revenge for denise lol

Aww I would love and be happy about this for her to happen, after all the unnecessary drama that happened with that show in the 2000s game.

Although she loves this entire Top 3, and would be happy with any of them winning.

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Once this is all over we’ll have to ask which hosting gig traumatized Steven the most… 

2000s hands down.

Although the missed deadlines here were frustrating, the 2000s rankdown had too much personal drama. And it was a mistake to include everybody and cast 15 rankers too.

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

2000s hands down.

Although the missed deadlines here were frustrating, the 2000s rankdown had too much personal drama. And it was a mistake to include everybody and cast 15 rankers too.

This is Actors Rankdown erasure!!!! Though I think that was more trauma for the rankers than the host lol

• Like 1

Just now, Steven_ said:

2000s hands down.

Hopefully no one here is suddenly revealed to be a fake duplicate account like your fun time with the Actors Rankdown lolololol

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Wait I love Black Mirror…but Black Mirror WON the 2000s rankdown?!

I’m catching up very late :giggle:

It won and benefitted through a number of deals. Well I can't speak for everyone but it did for a few.

It won with its highest individual ranking being #3. :dead: So no ones Top 2 shows ended up winning. :dead:

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

This is Actors Rankdown erasure!!!! Though I think that was more trauma for the rankers than the host lol

This.

Although I was clear and out of the drama there for once.

Although we had a little tiff there, but we squashed that quickly. :haha: (And me and Andy too, i think). But that was probably nothing compared to the other drama you're speaking of. :haha:

Just now, QueenKalie said:

why does Steven's rankdown's always end up being the most dramatic. :dead:

Harry Potter rankdown was the most peaceful rankdown ever. :haha: 

I don't think Disney characters was dramatic either.

Disney movies did have some drama though, but not so bad compared to acting and 2000s.

Same with the original Idol rankdown which had an absurdly large group of rankers. Though the messier ones are the ones most likely to have random winners like Black Mirror or LaToya London, which was pretty much the spirit of rankdowns to begin with to differentiate them from the best contestant ever games and whatnot.

The OG DWTS rankdown will forever be the top dog, sorry not sorry. Absurd rankings, a random ass Corbin Bleu win, regular rankdown drama and not personal drama. Just iconic all around, 10/10.

• Like 3