'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

13 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Today was the deadline, but Victoria requested an extension until the 14th.

I have rankings from everybody else except @*Chris and @goofycilla90. Any updates from you two?

And I received three public rankings so far – Alex, Sola, and Crisis.

I’ll try my best. This is the stretch for my work so I’ll be non stop.

I can submit ranking but not sure I’ll be able to do all the writeups in time 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, *Chris said:

I’ll try my best. This is the stretch for my work so I’ll be non stop.

I can submit ranking but not sure I’ll be able to do all the writeups in time 

I'm in this position as well :( with my mom in the hospital, 2 kids and job finding time is hard right now

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

Chris and Victoria, will I be getting your rankings by the end of the day?

Yes. My mom is still in the hospital. I didn't want to post this here, but she had major heart surgery so I am working two jobs at the moment, watching my sisters kids when she is working and visiting and taking care of my mom in the hospital. I have SO much going on right now. :broken:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Yes. My mom is still in the hospital. I didn't want to post this here, but she had major heart surgery so I am working two jobs at the moment, watching my sisters kids when she is working and visiting and taking care of my mom in the hospital. I have SO much going on right now. :broken:

Sending lots of good wishes and hugs ❤️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

you are being so strong during this time. i know i don't help as much as you so admire you so much ❤️

• Like 1

I know people are busy with real life matters that are more important than an IDF game, but it’s been almost three weeks now. This whole game there have been missed deadlines, but I thought I gave everyone enough time for final write-ups. 

I don’t know how to proceed. Should I wait for the write-ups to finally come in, let people who didn’t send write-ups have their rankings count, or just start posting results with what I have?

16 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I know people are busy with real life matters that are more important than an IDF game, but it’s been almost three weeks now. This whole game there have been missed deadlines, but I thought I gave everyone enough time for final write-ups. 

I don’t know how to proceed. Should I wait for the write-ups to finally come in, let people who didn’t send write-ups have their rankings count, or just start posting results with what I have?

Do you have all the rankings?

24 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I think whatever you decide people will be fine with since you are the host. 

I just don't know if it's fair to the other rankers to let rankings without write-ups count for the final results. :unsure:

Sorry, I know this game isn't important to real life, but hosting this rankdown hasn't been fun with multiple people quitting and then people missing deadlines pretty much every single round. 

• Steven_ changed the title to '90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)