SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (NL5) (Round 2)

.Rei

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Hi Patryk!

S3 is over, but you can definitely join the S5 round that I am starting shortly from now and any subsequent round!

Cool! Should be fun to rewatch some of those routines, it’s been a while. :P 

What’s funny is that S5 is actually the first US season I have watched. :haha: 

- "Koyal" is such a lovely routine, and well done to this on making the Top 5! I do feel kinda bad for my ranking but I do still really like/love this dance. But the other 4 routines were just way too iconic to me, so I am glad those made the Top 4.

- Aww bummed for "Sweet Dreams" only coming in at #4. I absolutely love this dance, of course.... as it's my #1. But I did have a strong feeling this wouldn't win. So that's okay, as I wasn't really expecting it. Sooo I can live. :haha: That #24 ranking from Zoey isn't cute tho. 😘 I'm just so happy that Sabra has two routines in the Top 5, haha.

- The Chairman's Waltz is such an iconic dance and so deserving of making the Top 3! ❤️ Amazing scores. But ew at that gross ranking from Elliott, BUT..... WE BEEN KNEW. Wow.... this is amazing seeing 5 #1s for this dance. Incredible but so deserved!

- Oooo I knew this Top 2 would be two Lacey routines. Fingers crossed the one I wanted to win wins.... *looks and sees*

- Oooh phew, okay... I was hoping for the Lacey & Kameron Contemporary to come in 2nd when it was this versus her Samba. Amazing rankings for this dance but lmaooo Elliott's #23 ranking stands out like a sore thumb amongst nearly all of these #2 through #5 rankings. :haha: OMGG Dee's comments on if he placed htis two spots higher how this would have won. 😮 I kindaaa did the same as this would have been my #4 but I put it down a spot to help out the Danny/Lauren Contemporary. Omgg lmao Alex's second sentence on this has me cracking up.

- SLAYYY @ Lacey & Danny's Samba winning! Even with Elliott's #30 ranking in there too. :dead: Omgg I am crying at how this happened because this is surely iconic to happen. :dead: Nice seeing all of these Top 6 rankings here. Actually all Top 4 rankings, except for 3 rankings. 😮 An incredible track record and very deserving dance to win here. Wow I am so spot on with my predictions and so happy I got what I wanted here, haha yayy.

This was all so fun to look through! ❤️