SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (NL5) (Round 4)

.Rei

Anyway.... an alright Top 16. 

I'm really sad there couldn't be space for "Toma" in there. Yet there's 8 Ashle routines. I do like her and think some of the dances are deserving here but don't get why she needs that many dances in the finals. But I know I'm in the minority there. :closedeyes: 

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Anyway.... an alright Top 16. 

I'm really sad there couldn't be space for "Toma" in there. Yet there's 8 Ashle routines. I do like her and think some of the dances are deserving here but don't get why she needs that many dances in the finals. But I know I'm in the minority there. :closedeyes: 

Toma easily had my vote for the tiebreaker! Sorry it wasn’t enough. 

re: Ashle… we saw in the Idol rankdowns what happens when one contestant gets a lot of representation in the finals…

21 hours ago, Deeee said:

Hound Dog did not deserve Top 16. Ashlé needed her Argentine Tango instead! 

The simple solution would’ve just been to have all of Ashlé’s routines in the final vote.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, .Rei said:

after watching Maniac and too many Melody solos in there, I just assumed the list belonged to @*Wallace

Me when the video went from a Snow solo to Melody’s opening HMV move:

tenor.gif

Edited by Elliott
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, .Rei said:

@Elliott is it gonna be a top 16 routines and 2 solos for every season or just this one? Cause I intend to have every Natalie Fotopolous solo in the Top 16 🙂

No, the final amount is relative to the season.

Seasons with a Top 20 & a Top 10/11 with single eliminations will have 20 routines and a to-be-determined amount of solos (probably 3 or 4 depending on how many make it through). Since S10 has an extra week compared to the other seasons and it’s a good season, I might do 22 routines for that season.

Seasons that had a Top 10 with a double elimination every week (I think just 15 and 16) will probably have 10 + 2.

50 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Me seeing HMV move for the first time:

rupauls drag race yas GIF

Me seeing HMV move for the 5,000,000th time:

rupauls drag race yas GIF

Me: ugh all Melody did is the HMV move.

Also me: Here’s why Jordan Casanova is iconic for relying on the HMV move.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Elliott said:

No, the final amount is relative to the season.

Seasons with a Top 20 & a Top 10/11 with single eliminations will have 20 routines and a to-be-determined amount of solos (probably 3 or 4 depending on how many make it through). Since S10 has an extra week compared to the other seasons and it’s a good season, I might do 22 routines for that season.

Seasons that had a Top 10 with a double elimination every week (I think just 15 and 16) will probably have 10 + 2.

20 routines for season 11 and 16 is gonna be hard