SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (NL5) (Round 3)

.Rei

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Me seeing everyone say to ignore anyone who didn't make the Top 10 in S4 when I liked more of the semi-finalists than the finalists: 👁️👄👁️

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Wait what does Jessica count as since she was technically a part of the original Top 10? :dead:

But yeah, I loathed most of the Top 10. :rofl:

I consider her apart of the Bottom 10 as she didn't get to perform in the Top 10 portions of the show (while Comfort did on Top 10 and Top 8), even though you're right that she is technically apart of the Top 10.

But we been knew this with you. :dead: 

14 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ignore Derek on Courtney.... she's one of the most beloved contestants here, I think and hope. ❤️ 

Pretty sure she was the most universally loved contestant that no one hated until Derek showed up. :dead: 

I mean, she won the first rankdown and the last master top 40 countdown, so extremely beloved. ❤️ 

Although outside of the Top 10, I'll always have love and support for Chelsea Traille. And wish she had more of a chance after a promising/really good Cha-Cha.

She was really sweet when I got to meet her after the Meet & Greet, and she was one of the few that remembered my name when I waved bye to her at the end of the meet & greet, I think.  And I believe she's done some stuff after the show too, so yay there! ❤️ 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Although outside of the Top 10, I'll always have love and support for Chelsea Traille. And wish she had more of a chance after a promising/really good Cha-Cha.

Chelsea, Comfort and Kourtni was a rough B3 for me because they were my favourite women (alongside Courtney).

But Kourtni totes should've been eliminated over her that week!

Just now, *Amanda said:

Pretty sure she was the most universally loved contestant that no one hated until Derek showed up. :dead: 

I mean, she won the first rankdown and the last master top 40 countdown, so extremely beloved. ❤️ 

Derek ruining Courtney's perfect track record on here. SMH. 

She won this??? 😢 I didn't even know but yayy! ❤️ 

14 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Jessica King & William Wingfield - "Alone" (Lyrical Jazz by Mandy Moore) - Megan, Chris, Diana, Amanda, Elliott, Wallace (6)

Kherington Payne & tWitch Boss - "2 Buck 4 TV" (Krump by Lil' C) - Elliott (1)

Top 5 Men - "Five Guys Named Moe" (Broadway by Nigel Lythgoe & Chuck Maldonado) - Rei, Derek, JC (3)

Katee Shean & Joshua Allen - "All By Myself" (Contemporary by Mandy Moore) - Dee, Rei, Derek, Diana, Gigi, Alex, Amanda, Wallace (8)

Top 4 - "Hallelujah" (Contemporary by Mia Michaels) - Dee, Megan, Chris, JC, Gigi, Alex (6)

For @Zoey + @sublymonal

Edited by Deeee

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Derek ruining Courtney's perfect track record on here. SMH. 

She won this??? 😢 I didn't even know but yayy! ❤️ 

Yeah, Megan revealed the remaining results in the thread a while back and of course Derek raged at her winning something again. :giggle: 

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

the top 40 countdown was never officially completed within any proper structure or organization and any alleged "results" are null and void and megan is doing it again after the worldwide rankdown so we can see the true outcome

bold of you to assume she will not win again.

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

the top 40 countdown was never officially completed within any proper structure or organization and any alleged "results" are null and void and megan is doing it again after the worldwide rankdown so we can see the true outcome

if Megan was going to fake the results, it clearly would've ended with a Jenna Johnson and Ariana DeBose top two.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

but she won't win the Worldwide rankdown... right...?

...............right...???

In all honesty, she has two contenders when it comes to routines. I think The Garden has a better shot than Worldwide? IDK. She is beloved. What can I say?

Jessica King & William Wingfield - "Alone" (Lyrical Jazz by Mandy Moore) - Megan, Chris, Diana, Amanda, Elliott, Wallace, Andrew (7)

Top 5 Men - "Five Guys Named Moe" (Broadway by Nigel Lythgoe & Chuck Maldonado) - Rei, Derek, JC (3)

Katee Shean & Joshua Allen - "All By Myself" (Contemporary by Mandy Moore) - Dee, Rei, Derek, Diana, Gigi, Alex, Amanda, Wallace (8)

Top 4 - "Hallelujah" (Contemporary by Mia Michaels) - Dee, Megan, Chris, JC, Gigi, Alex (6)

Fixed

Jessica King & William Wingfield - "Alone" (Lyrical Jazz by Mandy Moore) - Megan, Chris, Diana, Amanda, Elliott, Wallace, Andrew (7)

Top 4 - "Hallelujah" (Contemporary by Mia Michaels) - Dee, Megan, Chris, JC, Gigi, Alex, Andrew (7)

Edited by sublymonal

Top 5 Men - "Five Guys Named Moe" (Broadway by Nigel Lythgoe & Chuck Maldonado) - Rei, JC (2)

Top 4 - "Hallelujah" (Contemporary by Mia Michaels) - Dee, Megan, Chris, JC, Gigi, Alex, Andrew, Derek (8)

Jessica King & William Wingfield - "Alone" (Lyrical Jazz by Mandy Moore) - Megan, Chris, Diana, Amanda, Elliott, Wallace, Andrew (7)

Kherington Payne & tWitch Boss - "2 Buck 4 TV" (Krump by Lil' C) - Elliott, Alex (2)

Top 5 Men - "Five Guys Named Moe" (Broadway by Nigel Lythgoe & Chuck Maldonado) - Rei, JC (2)

Katee Shean & Joshua Allen - "All By Myself" (Contemporary by Mandy Moore) - Dee, Rei, Derek, Diana, Gigi, Amanda, Wallace (7)

Top 4 - "Hallelujah" (Contemporary by Mia Michaels) - Dee, Megan, Chris, JC, Gigi, Alex, Andrew, Derek (8)