ANTM Photos Mini-Rankdown

FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, taylorkat said:

You're welcome! Happy to help.

I am glad you realized it was a joke. ❤️

IDF would not be the same for me without you in your own lane always, Gigi! You are consistent and that makes me so happy. :wub:

But I am sorry that it came off as offensive, if that is what you were implying in your post. Truly did not want to hurt any feelings with my joke.

Edited by Deeee

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Lmao mini rankdowns stress me out too much sometimes. Guess I’ll just never express an opinion again!

I’m sorry to offend you! I was truly just joking, I did not mean for it to devalue your opinion or your thoughts on Danielle’s photo. ❤️

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deeee said:

I am going to say something controversial, yet brave lol. Revisiting this cycle has made me realize that Danielle’s portfolio is really…weak? She has been one of if not the contestant for me and is easily the best winner (along with Eva). Her kick ass modeling career after the show proves her talent.

But so many of her photos that I thought were great are actually pretty bad or mediocre upon reassessment now.

Magazine Cover, Future Careers, Krumping, Crying, and Venus are all pretty bad. Her Banana Boat is way less exciting than I remembered it being. 

Tell you wanted Joanie to win without telling me you wanted Joanie to win. :dead:

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

i am not having a picture i would rank in my bottom 3 of a top 20 winning AGAIN. (not that i think it would win. i am just trying to REMOVE ALL WHAT I CONSIDER POSSIBILITIES)

LOL as a Joanie stan I do not like the picture all that much. It was mainly sarcasm as I long awaited the results of what Joanie photo Zoey would get you to cut. :dead: